Curious about how to recover deleted photos from Redmi Note 7 Pro or how to recover deleted videos from Redmi Note 7 Pro? Worried about whether the disappeared photos will be recovered or not?
If all these questions are in your mind then JUST WAIT…!!!
You are not alone in this situation numerous people using Redmi Note 7/7 Pro have experienced it. We all know that photos and videos are PRECIOUS to everyone. And when they are lost or deleted due to accidental deletion, ROM flashing, formatting, water damage, etc, it hurts a lot.
Now you don’t have to worry about anything as this blog will completely help you how to recover deleted photos in Redmi Note 7 Pro using the Redmi Note 7 Pro deleted photos recovery method.
So let’s move ahead and read this blog completely to get back Redmi Note 7 Pro deleted photos.
Method 1: Best Software To Recover Deleted Photos From Redmi Note 7 Pro
The very first method that I am going to suggest is to use Xiaomi Data Recovery software. This is the only solution on how to recover deleted files in Redmi Note 7 Pro. Using this tool, you can get back missing data like photos, contacts, videos, documents, SMS, audio, notes, WhatsApp messages, and others from Redmi Note 7/7 Pro phones.
This software has the highest success rate of recovering deleted files and works in any situation or reason for data loss. It deeply scans the entire device and rescue deleted photos from Redmi phones. The best part is it supports all Redmi devices apart from Redmi Note 7/7 Pro.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Therefore, simply Download Xiaomi Data Recovery software and restore deleted photos in Redmi Note 7 Pro with ease.
Method 2: Recover Lost Data From Xiaomi Backup App
Xiaomi users get a backup option to save their data automatically. It’s a built-in backup feature for Redmi users and if you have done this then you can easily recover the missing files.
Here are the steps to get deleted photos in Redmi Note 7 Pro:
- First, launch the Backup App on your phone
- After that, you will see a list of files on the backup that you want to recover
- Select the files that you want to restore
- At last, tap on the Restore option and your data will be restored
Method 3: Get Deleted Photos In Redmi Note 7 Pro Via Mi Cloud
Xiaomi has its cloud feature popularly known as Mi Cloud where users can store up to 5GB of data without any issue for future use. You can store photos, videos, audio files, and others.
If you have used it for backing up important pictures and videos from Redmi Note 7/7 Pro then the below steps are for you.
Steps to backup data to Mi Cloud
- First, register on Mi account by email address or mobile number
- Then sign in to it on your Redmi phone
- After that, activate your Mi account from Settings > Mi account > Mi Cloud > Backup device > Turn on Mi Cloud Backup
- Now manage the backup by going to the Manage Backup option
- And that’s it, now every time the backup will take place on your phone whenever connected to a wireless network
Steps to recover Redmi Note 7 Pro deleted photos
- First, log in to your Mi account and then go to Settings
- Now click on Mi Account > Mi Cloud > Restore from backup
- Here you have to choose the backup file that you want to restore and then click on the Restore option
- That is it, all the data will be restored now on your Redmi phone
Method 4: How To Recover Deleted Photos From Google Photos
There are various storage media where users can save their essential data or files safely and securely. One such option is Google Photos which allows you to backup videos and photos. If you want to know how to recover deleted videos in Redmi Note 7 Pro or how to recover deleted photos from Redmi Note 7 Pro then follow the below steps. Read How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From Google Photos.
To recover photos from Google Photos, follow the below steps:
- First, open the Google Photos app and click on the ‘Menu’ option
- After that, select the ‘Trash’ folder
- Here all the deleted files list will occur. You need to select the photos you want to recover
- At last, click on the small arrow button to rescue all the lost photos
Method 5: Restore Deleted Photos In Redmi Note 7/7 Pro Using Google Drive
When you set up your phone then you need a Google Account. The benefit of this is whenever you wish, you can sync the important items from your phone to it and you have a backup for your essential data.
Google Drive provides 15GB of storage space to store several types of data and it’s a great alternative to Redmi’s Mi Cloud feature.
So if you have used this feature to store essential data or files then follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go to Google Drive on your phone via browser or app https://google.com/drive
Step 2: Here you will see the files list that was uploaded. For your convenience, search for the files by typing the file name using the magnifier button
Step 3: Now tap on the file to view the item. When you get the files, you were looking for, simply click on it and then press the Download option.
So these are some of the manual methods that will help you to retrieve deleted data from Redmi Note 7/7 Pro when you have created a backup.
IMPORTANT- How To Backup Important Photos From Redmi Note 7/7 Pro
You might know that backup is essential to deal with any kind of data loss situation. Many users ask how to get back deleted photos from gallery in Redmi Note 7 Pro. To successfully recover them, you need a backup so that the missing photos can be recovered.
Therefore, I will suggest you use Android Data Backup & Restore tool that easily backs up all important data from Redmi Note 7/7 Pro as well as other Android devices. Whatever data you have on your smartphone, they are also backed up. And in the future, if you come across a data loss situation then using this tool, you can restore them without any worry.
Losing important PHOTOS from Redmi Note 7 Pro or other smartphones is irritating. And the most annoying is how to retrieve them. However, in this blog, I have discussed several methods to recover deleted photos in Redmi Note 7 Pro. Hopefully, after following the Redmi Note 7 deleted photos recovery, you will get back all the lost photos from it.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then mention them in the comment section below.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices