Did you accidentally lost your important contacts, photos, SMS, videos etc from Xiaomi phone?
Sometimes we may accidentally lose the data from smartphone. So, how to recover deleted files from Android phones is the question may arise in user’s mind. If, you are the Xiaomi smartphone user and facing deleted data related issues then, I must say this article will definitely help you to resolve the problem.
Xiaomi has been a famous and well-known brand in smartphone industry. Because it’s cost effective and a great build quality phone. These smartphones are the greatest choice for the people who are looking for excellent camera quality.
In this article, you will learn about how to retrieve accidentally lost files from Xiaomi smartphones. And I’ll provide you the best solutions to recover deleted images, audios and videos from Xiaomi phones. These given solutions are all supported by the latest Android version.
Causes Of Losing Files From Xiaomi Smartphones
Below are some of the reasons due to which files may get delete from Xiaomi phones:
- A human may have pressed the delete button by mistake and every data is deleted
- When virus attacks, file can be corrupt or delete
- Photos and other data can delete due to playing games by kids on Android phone
- Sometimes due to lack of knowledge, accidents happen
- While updating phone, data may lost
- Accidentally falling in water may the reason of lost data from Android phone
- Formatting the phone without keeping backup
Is It Possible to Recover Erased File from Xiaomi Smartphone?
Yes, it is possible to recover the deleted file from Xiaomi smartphone. I am saying this because once the file deleted, it reside in your phone unless it is overwritten by any other data.
But there are few things that should be remembered to get back deleted files from Android phone and they are:
- You should stop accessing your device unless you get back your missing files from phone. Because continue using the device will save new data, hence overwrites the old one and chance of getting back deleted files will come to an end
- Turn off all mobile data or Wi-Fi or hotspot so that unwanted files don’t get downloaded on phone
- Last, look for any recovery tool that can help you to recover deleted files from Xiaomi phones
What Are The Ways To Recover Deleted Data From Xiaomi Phones
After discussing the main reasons of losing data from Xiaomi smartphone now its time to discuss about some of the solution to retrieve missing files from Xiaomi phone.
|Method 1: Retrieve lost data from Mi Cloud|
|Method 2: Recover deleted files from Xiaomi Backup App|
|Method 3: Get back deleted Xiaomi data from Google Drive|
|Method 4. Recover Deleted Data Using Xiaomi Data Recovery Tool|
Method 1: Retrieve lost data from Mi Cloud
The first method that will help you to get back the deleted files from Xioami phone is by using Mi cloud. This is one of the best ways to store important data safe and secure for long time. Below are the steps given to retrieve lost file using Mi Cloud:
- First, Log in to Mi account on your cell phone.
- Then, go to the Settings options
- Click the Mi Account, then Mi Cloud to Restore from Backup
- Choose the backup file, which you want to restore and click to Restore for backup.
Method 2: Recover deleted files from Xiaomi Backup App
If you have used the your Xiaomi smartphone backup app, then you can get back your deleted files from it. Only need to follow the below steps to retrieve your deleted files:
- Firstly, launch the backup app on your Xiaomi phone
- Then, the list of files will be appearing on your phone screen that can be recover.
- Choose the files that you wish to restore
- At last, click on Restore
By doing this, you can easily get back the erased files in Xiaomi phone.
Method 3: Get back deleted Xiaomi data from Google Drive
Here I will explain you two ways to retrieve data from Google Drive. First one is when you upload the files to Drive manually and second one is from Trash option.
So let’s go through them:
1. Restore deleted files from Google Drive uploaded files
- Simply open the Google Drive app on your Xiaomi phone or download and install it on cell phone.
- Go to the My Drive option and select the file you have uploaded
- Click on Download option to recover the chosen files.
2. Retrieve lost files from trash option
- First of all, go to the Google Drive app on Xiaomi phone or you can also open in browser.
- Go to the Trash option
- After that you can see the list of erased files. Select the files which you want to get back and then click on Restore option.
Method 4. Recover Deleted Data Using Xiaomi Data Recovery Tool
After discussing the above three methods, if you are still fail to recover lost files from Xiaomi phone then you should use third party software like Xiaomi Android Data Recovery. This is one of the best and effective ways to retrieve missing data from Xiaomi phone.
Xiaomi Data Recovery Tool is the most recommended software to retrieve the missing/erased files from smartphones because it is very fast and intuitive recovery software. And it can easily restore important data like pictures, audios videos, contacts, SMS, documents, notes, WhatsApp chats and many more that was lost accidentally.
The software is easy to use and supports all models of Xiaomi phones including the latest launched Redmi Note 7/7 Pro/7S. It can work in any data loss situation and easily retrieves the files without any backup.
Therefore, its time to Download Xiaomi Data Recovery Tool and restore the missing files from Redmi phones.
Steps to follow to get back lost data from Xiaomi phones
Step 1. Connect Your Android Phone
First download Android Recovery software and then select “Recover”
Now connect your android device to PC via USB cable. Also be sure you have enabled USB debugging. After your device gets connected, below mentioned image will appear:
Step 2. Select the file types to scan
After your device is connected to PC, Android Recovery software will display data types that it supports. Here you have to select the data types you want to recover.
If your device is rooted then the software will show you two options: Scan deleted files and scan for all files. Here selecting scan for all files will take longer time but will work effectively.
After that click on “Next” to continue the process.
Now it will scan your device to rescue lost data. This will take few minutes.
Step 3. Now preview and recover deleted data
At last when the entire scanning gets over, you have the preview option where you can check which data to recover. Select them and click “Recover” to save all lost data on your PC.
You can lose/erase your valuable files at any moment. Hence, how to recover deleted files from Xiaomi smartphone is discussed above in brief with some effective ways. Although, the given solutions are safe, user can easily choose the suitable option according to their need and get back the missing files from Xiaomi cell phone.
Now, you must have got the clear knowledge about how to restore the deleted data from Xiaomi phone. So, try the mentioned ways carefully to get back the deleted files from Xiaomi cell phone.