Need help! While removing the unwanted files from my Android phone I’ve been mistakenly deleted my beloved data. Moreover, I do not have a backup of those deleted files. Now, I’ m feeling very guilty and want to retrieve my precious data again. Is there any way to get them back?
many of the Android users are dealing with this kind of data loss circumstance and asking questions like this. Hence, if you are one of them then don’t be upset, just check out this blog completely from beginning to end.
In this article, I will try my best to help you out from this situation. Therefore I’ve provided some possible ways using which you will be able to recover lost Android data without any backup.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Can You Recover Photos That Weren’t Backed Up?
Why not, there are maximum chances to recover deleted Android data without backup even in that case when you haven’t saved a backup of those missing files. But, in order to get back your lost data, you can use any third-party phone data recovery program that will be suitable for your Android phone.
So, I will recommend you to use Android phone recovery software as this tool supports almost kinds of smartphone brands including HTC, Samsung Galaxy, VIVO, OPPO, LG, Sony, Xiaomi, Google Pixel, ZTE, Redmi, Motorola, OnePlus, etc
Part 1: [Automatic Way] How to Recover Lost Android Data Without Any Backup
You can Recover Lost Android Data Without Any Backup from your phone by using one of the best data recovery tools Android Data Recovery. It is a professional recommended tool and specially designed to recover the deleted data.
The best part about this tool is that it doesn’t require any kind of technical knowledge, thus anyone can make use of this wonderful tool. This amazing tool can recover all types of data like- photos, videos, audio files, WhatsApp, contacts, call logs, text messages, documents, etc. safely and securely.
Therefore, if you’re a smartphone user this software is perfect for you. Hence, if you want to recover your missing data instantly, Download Android Data Recovery program quickly.
Follow The Steps To Recover Deleted Data From Android Without Backup
Step 1: Connect Your Android Phone
First Download Android Data Recovery software and then select “Data Recovery”
Now connect your android device to PC via USB cable. Also, be sure you have enabled USB debugging. After your device gets connected, the below-mentioned image will appear:
Step 2: Select the file types to scan
After your device is connected to PC, Android Recovery software will display data types that it supports. Here you have to select the data types you want to recover.
If your device is rooted then the software will show you two options: Scan deleted files and scan for all files. Here selecting a scan for all files will take a longer time but will work effectively.
After that, click on “Next” to continue the process. This will identify your phone.
Now it will scan your device to rescue lost data. This will take a few minutes.
Step 3: Now preview and recover deleted data
At last, when the entire scanning gets over, you have the preview option where you can check which data to recover. Select them and click “Recover” to save all lost data on your PC
Part 2: Recover Deleted Android Data With & Without Backup
Whenever your valuable data get lost from your Android phone, firstly you need to check if there is any backup of those data. If so, then you can restore those deleted media files using the backup. Let me tell you that there is not only one solution to get your data back but, there are several possible methods to recover the lost data.
Now, if you want to know how you can retrieve the missing stuff back, then have a look at the next section of this blog. You can try the below ways only if you have saved backup of your data.
Way #1: Get Back Deleted Pictures from Google Photos
After the deletion of data takes place, you need to check your Google photos if they may found there. In order to get back missing photos from Google Photos, you have to follow the guided steps:
- First of all, go to Google Photos from your Android and then log in to the Google account you use.
- After that, hit on the upper side of the left corner to choose the “Trash” opt.
- Now, choose your important data from the trash.
- At last, click on the “Restore” opt, you’ll see that the missing will restored on your Android phone.
Way #2: Recover deleted Android Data via Dropbox
There is another option to retrieve the deleted data from your Android phone by using dropbox.
Start following the given steps to know how to do so:
- Firstly, Sign in to com.
- Then, make a click on Files present in the left sidebar.
- After that, simply click on the Deleted files
- Again, tap on the name of your lost media files/folders those you need to restore.
- Select the erased files at once by making a clicking on the checkbox icon
- At the last step, simply hit the Restore.
Way #3: Recover Lost Android Data through Google Drive
Whenever your important data get deleted from your Android device, you can get them back by using the Google drive option.
Recover Lost media files from the Google Drive
- At the first step, go to your Google Drive application
- Again go to My Drive section & then choose the deleted media files, you have uploaded
- Now, preview the files and thus click on the “Download” option.
Recover Deleted media files from the Trash Option
Follow the below-given steps to know the process:
- First of all, open your Google Drive app
- Then, sign in to your Google account
- After that, go to “Trash”
- Now, here you’ll get the list of the deleted files. Just choose the files you want to restore.
- Lastly, hit on restore
To Sum Up
Every smartphone user comes across through various data loss scenarios. No matter either it from Android phones or some other digital devices. So, users should be very careful of their valuable data, as if your data get deleted once from your Android phone, it’s difficult to retrieve them back.
Last but not the least, just read out the whole article carefully to get the possible ways to recover the deleted data. However, the best solution among them is- Android data recovery tool. Hopefully, these solutions may help you to deal with data loss situations.