Just relax! Losing screenshots is not a very complicated issue & deleted screenshots can be easily recoverable by applying the best ways. But, for that, you have to continue reading this article till its end.
This blog will provide you a complete guide on how to recover deleted screenshots on Android phone.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Why Did My Screenshots Disappeared?
The screenshots of your Android phone get disappeared when you try to empty the folder by removing the images which you do not want to keep. Hence, your important screenshots are deleted mistakenly.
However, other common scenarios are also there that can lead to loss of screenshots. They are mentioned below:
- Accidental/unintentional deletion
- Malware or virus attack
- Removing the SD card in an improper manner
- Performing factory reset or formatting the phone
Now, it’s time to know the possible approaches to recover screenshots on mobile phones in a hassle-free manner.
[Best Way] How To Recover Deleted Screenshots On Android Phone?
Generally, users want to recover deleted screenshots on Android without any problem and fast too. For them, the best option is using Android Data Recovery.
This software is specially designed to retrieve deleted screenshots, photos, videos, call history, text messages, WhatsApp data, contacts, and other files from Android phones & tablets.
Do you know why I am recommending this tool?– This is because it comes with an advanced scanning algorithm and deeply scans your Android device to bring your lost data back. It supports every Android phone and without any backup, the files or stuffs are recovered.
So, simply Download Screenshot Recovery Tool to restore the screenshots disappeared with ease…
How To Recover Deleted Screenshots On Android Phone Without Computer?
Below mentioned are some of the manual methods that will surely help you retrieve missing screenshots on Android phones.
Approach #1: Perform Screenshot Recovery Via Google Photos
You can easily recover your missing images including screenshots from Android without a computer by simply using the Google photos option. If you have synced the Android phone documents to any cloud storage like Onedrive, Google Photos, or others then recovery is possible.
For example, if you have saved the photos to your Google account or Gmail account then you can restore your deleted screenshots from the Google Photos.
You need to apply the below-mentioned steps:
- First, open Google Photos on your smartphone
- Then, find out the option “Recycle Bin” in the menu & simply tap on it;
- Choose the Screenshots which you want to recover
- Now, recover those screenshot by simply choosing the corresponding commands.
Approach #2: Recover Deleted Screenshots On Android From The Dropbox
As we know dropbox contains the junk files or folders such as – deleted photos, documents, books, or other files for only 30 days. In order to recover the missing screenshots from the Android, you can open the Dropbox and look for the files.
Few steps, you need to follow for that:
- At first, open Dropbox’s website
- Then, sign in to the Dropbox with your personal information.
- Now, go to the “File” >> “Deleted Files” on your home page to see all recently missing files or folders.
- Choose the deleted screenshots which you need to restore,
- After that, click on the three-dot icon & choose the “Restore” option to get back your lost screenshots.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I recover deleted screenshots?
Well, the answer to this question is yes, you will get numerous third-party apps in the Google play store that will assure you to bring your lost screenshots or data back. But, among all of them, you have to choose the best one. That is why; you are strongly recommended the most useful and effective Android data recovery tool. This program is 100% safe & secure to use and almost every users selected to use the Android data recovery tool in order to recover their lost data or screenshots
How do I find my screenshots on Google Drive?
You can get back your missing screenshots on the Google drive by following the below-given steps:
- Go to Google photo app & tap on the hamburger button or three lines at the top left side of the screen
- This time, you have to select the 'Device folders' from the side menu
- Now, you'll get all your folders on the phone which contain the images - including the Screenshots
- Get the folder named Screenshots from the list & simply tap in it.
How do I retrieve old screenshots?
If the screenshot has been taken by simply pressing Windows and PrtScn keys together then in such case you have to try out the steps as directed below:
- At first, open the File Explorer
- Once the file explorer has been opened, click on the This PC in the left sidebar, & then click on Pictures.
- Under Pictures, locate the entire folder named Screenshots. Just open it, & check, all the taken screenshots will be there only
How to recover screenshots after factory reset?
Usually, people did factory reset on their Android phone without saving the backup of their valuable data. And after that, they want to recover the lost screenshots after doing factory reset. Yes, it is possible to recover them by using the powerful recovery program - Android Data Recovery. It is the best tool to get back the deleted screenshots after performing factory reset on Android phone
Important Tips To Avoid Any Further Screenshot Losses
In order to prevent losing your important screenshots from Android phone in the near future, you have to follow the below useful tips:
- Immediately stop taking pictures or recording videos whenever your phone showing low battery.
- You must save the back up of your data regularly such as- screenshots, SMS, contacts, music, videos, images
- Before removing the unwanted files from your Android phone, you need to check them twice.
- Install the trustworthy anti-virus program on your device to safeguard it from the malware attack.
- Remove or eject the SD card from your Android phone or PC in a proper way.
After going through the whole article, I hope that you will choose the accurate way to retrieve the missing screenshots on the mobile phone.
However, I have suggested you to make use of the most powerful Android data recovery tool. This is one of the high rated software that will definitely recover screenshots on Android phone. Also, follow the useful tips to prevent the screenshots or any other kind of data loss.
If this post proves helpful to you, must share it with your friends and family member. Though if you have any more questions to ask…. Leave it in the comment section.