Recently there were several emails received from users end that they were facing issue like “Samsung Galaxy Stuck on Samsung Logo” on their new Samsung Galaxy S10/S0+ phones.
Generally, this kind of issue occurs when any software upgrade is done or when some third party apps are installed.
If you are facing the same error on your Galaxy S10/S10+ phone then don’t worry, take it easy. Its not only you but numerous users have experienced it.
So for your relief, I have gathered some of the best solutions in this blog that will help you to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 stuck on Samsung Logo.
Before we proceed, if you have lost your important data from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ then to recover them, you can go through the blog on how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+.
Now lets go through the reasons and check what causes can lead to such errors on Samsung phones.
Reasons behind Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ stuck on Samsung logo
Here I have some possible scenarios that can lead to such unexpected error on your Samsung phone. They are:
- Software bug is the main issue behind the problem.
- When software update fails or does not complete entirely then phone will stuck on boot loop
- Bad memory card also has a chance to show you such unexpected error on phone
- Software manipulation is yet another possible cause to make you suffer from unknown error
- Malicious virus attack can also lead to several issues
How to fix Samsung Galaxy stuck on Samsung logo screen?
Follow the below methods to fix the error you are coming across on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Go through them one by one and check which one works for you.
Method 1: Force reboot
The very first method to fix any kind of issues on Android phones is by restarting the device. this is easy and best way to fix the issue.
- First press and hold Power + Volume Down button for at least 10 seconds. Allow few seconds for Maintenance Boot Mode screen to occur
- Now from Maintenance Boot Mode screen, choose Normal Boot. You can use Volume buttons to operate several options available to choose
- If anyhow Maintenance Boot Mode screen does not show then wait for your device to shut down completely
Doing force restart of your device is an effective ways to fix Samsung logo screen or frozen Galaxy device. If this process does not work for you then try other methods as well.
- [4 Methods]- Retrieve Lost Or Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
- 5 Methods To Recover Deleted Contacts From Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
- [Troubleshooting Guide]- 10 Ways To Fix “Moisture Detected” Error on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
Method 2: Restart Samsung Galaxy in Safe Mode
The next thing that you should do is restart your device in Safe Mode. If something has went wrong then safe mode will help your S10/S10+ to boot on normally.
To restart your phone in safe mode, try the following steps:
- First, switch off your Galaxy S10/S10+
- Now press and hold Power button on your device
- When you see ‘SAMSUNG” screen, leave the Power key
- After leaving Power key, simply press and hold Volume Down key
- Continue holding Volume Down key unless your phone finishes restarting
- Here you will see safe mode on screen
- Now leave the Volume Down key after seeing Safe Mode on screen
Method 3: Charge your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+
Many times, due to insufficient charge on your phone the issue may sometimes occur. So, in this case, you need to charge your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ device.
Charge your device with its original charger and after an hour, press Power button and check now whether the device is normally started or not.
Method 4: Disable all incompatible apps
When your phone stuck on Samsung logo after installing any new apps then it might be due to the installed app. To you should figure out the issue and try to disable or uninstall the app from device.
- From Home screen, click on Menu option
- Now click on Settings and then on More tab
- Click on Application Manager
- Now swipe to right when selected All tab
- Move down or up from apps list and select the one who causing problem
- At last, click on Disable button
Method 5: Replace the battery
You can also take out the battery from your phone and check it whether its fine or not. If required then replace the battery and put the new one.
After changing the battery, turn on your device and check whether your device is still stuck on logo screen or not.
NOTE– Non-removable batteries don’t need to follow this step.
Method 6: Try different charging method
Several times, your device’s charger does not work and in that case, you should try other methods to charge your phone. Either use USB cable by connecting device to computer or can try other ways as well.
Even you can check the same charger to charge other device and see if the problem exists. Doing this will help you to find out the problem whether the device has problem or charger has issue.
Method 7: Use Kies 3 Firmware Initialization
Another method that can help you to get out of the situation is using Kies 3 firmware initialization. Samsung official suggests even this method.
To move ahead, you have to download and install Kies 3 in your PC. Remember that this process also deletes your stored data from phone so try to backup valuable content before your jump to this solution.
After that, follow the below steps as mentioned:
- First, run Kies 3 on computer after installing
- Then tap on Tools > Firmware Upgrade and Initialization
- Here you have to enter device Mode name and then press OK
- Also enter device S/N number and tap on OK
- After that, follow the instructions given on Kies 3
Method 8: Wipe Cache Partition
Clearing out cache partition helps you to remove cache files that are damaged and leads to power off the phone. These cache files are not permanent and they can once again gets created after wiping out.
So, to wipe out cache partition, you have to enter recovery mode by clicking few keys combination. For Samsung users, they have to press Power button, Volume Down and Home button.
- First, press and hold Power button + Volume Down + Home key together
- When Samsung icon is seen, leave the Power button but press and hold other two button until System Recovery screen appears
- Here many options with menu will be listed. Highlight the option “Wipe Cache Partition” using Volume Down key
- Now choose the option using Power button and then the process will begin to clear cache partition
Method 9: Do Factory data reset/Wipe data
When you fail to know the exact reason and fix for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ stuck on Samsung logo screen then only one method is left and that doing factory reset.
But remember to backup all your essential data from phone as you might lose your content in proceeding with this step.
Now follow the steps below:
Step 1: First, press and hold Power + Volume Up + Home button together
Step 2: Now leave the buttons when Samsung Logo appears
Step 3: Now you will enter System Recovery mode
Step 4: Select Factory reset/Wipe data by using volume keys
Step 5: Then choose Yes to delete user data
Step 6: And then, choose Reboot System Now
Step 7: Now wait for some time unless phone reboots in normal mode
Method 10: Get help from Samsung
The last but not the least method when all the entire solutions does not work for you is to get help from Samsung. You should take your device to Samsung Service Center or you can contact them directly to fix the issue ASAP.
How to get back lost data from Samsung after factory reset
There are many users who still don’t create a backup of all their essential data and later on they shout for those data. However, there is a possibility to get back erased data from Samsung phone. For this, you have to use any recovery program like Android Data Recovery.
This is a powerful tool especially made for Android users to restore deleted data from Android phone. This works for any Android brands like Samsung, Oppo, Huawei, HTC, LG, Sony, Xiaomi, Vivo and many others. Whatever data is lost or deleted, they all are recovered with ease without any backup required.
Errors or issues are common to occur on Android phones and it does not depend which brand you are using. This blog completely focus on how to fix Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ stuck on Samsung Logo screen and I hope, follow the methods will surely help you to overcome the situation.
If you have any suggestions or queries then kindly mention them in the below comment section.