Are you trying to get deleted photos from Redmi phone? You accidentally deleted them and now worried about how to recover deleted photos in Redmi? If your answer is Yes then read this blog completely. Here you will get some best ways to restore deleted photos in Redmi.
Sometimes we all make some of the other mistakes and we end up losing some important pictures from our Android phone, right?
I face the same situation and I have accidentally deleted some important photos of my daughter from Redmi phone.
If you are also in the same situation then don’t worry, this blog is completely for you. Here you will get to know about how to recover deleted photos from Redmi phone.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
About Xiaomi phones
We all know that Xiaomi phones are used in a wide number around the world and it’s famous because of its high-quality camera. People love to click pictures from Redmi phones as the clicked pictures are awesome.
But the most terrifying situation it creates when some of the important photos are deleted from the Redmi phone. This is really irritating because users don’t have any idea of how to recover them.
Some people backup their essential data for future use but not everyone. So it’s really a hard time to deal with the situation.
But if you have faced the same situation then take it easy.
There are ways to get them back and will show you some of the best ways to retrieve deleted photos from Xiaomi phone.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Photos From Redmi Phone Directly Without Backup
The very first method that I am going to suggest to you is to use a professional recovery program Xiaomi Data Recovery. This tool is capable to get deleted photos from Redmi phone selectively like photos. This is the best way for users on how to recover deleted photos in Redmi.
Not only photos but other important data are also retrieved such as contacts, messages, videos, documents, notes, WhatsApp chats, music files, apps & app data, and many more. This program is easy to use and all your photos are recovered without any backup required. This tool supports every Redmi model such as Redmi 4A/5A/6A/7A/Note 5/Note 6/Note 6 Pro/Note 7/Note 7 Pro/Note 7S and others.
Therefore, without wasting any time, simply Download Xiaomi Data Recovery and get back lost photos in Redmi phone.
Method 2: Restore Lost Photos From Xiaomi Backup
Xiaomi phones are equipped with their own backup feature that allows users to backup and restore their own data. So if you have used this backup feature to save your data then it’s easy to restore them.
Follow the below steps carefully on how to retrieve deleted photos from Redmi note.
Steps to backup data from Xiaomi phone
- First, launch the Xiaomi backup app on your phone
- Then, some of the items are selected automatically but you can manually customize settings, applications, etc
- After selecting the items is finished, tap on the “Backup” option
- Doing this will immediately backup all data you have selected.
Steps to restore deleted photos from Redmi phone
Now if you have done this step before the deletion of photos then the below steps are for you:
- First, open the Backup App on the phone
- Then backed up files will be displayed. Select the backup file you want
- Then tap on the Restore option and all your backup & settings will be restored on phone
Method 3: How To Recover Deleted Photos From Mi Cloud
If you are using Xiaomi phones for a long time then you might know that Xiaomi has its own cloud platform where users can store their valuable data like pictures safely.
It allows users to store around 5GB of data where every kind of data like videos, photos, recordings, and other items are saved.
So let’s walk through the steps below and know how to back up the data to MI Cloud and after backing up, how to restore them.
Steps to backup data to Mi Cloud
- First, register with Mi account by email address or mobile number
- Then sign in to it on your Redmi phone
- After that, activate Mi account from Settings > Mi account > Mi Cloud > Backup device > Turn on Mi Cloud Backup
- Now manage the backup by going to the Manage Backup option
- And that’s it, now every time backup will take place on your phone whenever connected to a wireless network
Steps to restore lost photos from Mi Cloud
- First, log in to your Mi account and then go to Settings
- Now click on Mi Account > Mi Cloud > Restore from backup
- Here you have to choose the backup file that you want to restore and then click on the Restore option
- That is it, all the data will be restored now on your Redmi phone
Method 4: Rescue Photos On Redmi Phone Using Google Backup
It’s obvious that your device is linked with a Google account and this helps to backup your data automatically to Google Drive. Only you have to enable the Sync option and if you have done this then it’s easy to restore lost photos from the Gmail account.
Follow the below steps to restore deleted photon in Redmi:
- First, you have to factory reset your device and then reboot it
- Now when your phone is switched on, you will be asked to enter Google account details
- Enter the same email ID that you have used to backup your data from the Xiaomi phone
- Then tap on the Restore option and all your data will be restored from Gmail account
We all love to capture photos and videos on our phone but when they are erased due to several reasons then it’s very irritating to how to recover them. But after reading this blog, I hope whatever methods explained will surely allow you to get back deleted photos from Redmi phone.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to mention them in the below comment section.