Did your new iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo during update and it continued for a long time? Are you worried about the situation and looking at how to fix iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo?
It may be your phone is ruined but it’s not necessary for every case.
Lots of iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max) users have reported about the situation where their phones stuck on the Apple logo.
They actually don’t know how to deal with it. So if you are also going the same error message where your iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo after update or during update then read this article carefully.
Here I have gathered some handful of methods that will help you to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen and you can access your device well.
- Best way to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo without data loss
- Force restart your iPhone
- Reset All Settings
- Update iPhone through Recovery mode
- Restore your iPhone in iTunes
- Restore iPhone into DFU Mode
- Is nothing working for you and your phone still stuck on Apple Logo?
I just left the AT&T store and my new iPhone XR was uploading content from my iCloud backup. The tech put the phone in the box, bagged it up and I was on my way home. When I got to the house, excited to check out my new Christmas Gift, I noticed the apple LOGO on the screen and figured it was continuing it’s uploading. A few hours later, nothing changed and I tried to reset with no luck…I have tried every way I know to shut this phone down and reboot…still no luck, so here I am reaching out to the people who know what I am talking about and I’m positive they can help me in this dire situation..Anybody have any ideas I haven’t tried yet?? Please help! The more I look at my frozen phone, the more I feel it’s pain…. as well as my own….Thank you!!
About ‘Apple logo stuck on iPhone’
Your iPhone may get stuck on the Apple logo screen anytime to any user. It generally occurs due to any software update or any crash happens where the Apple logo appears against. Due to this, the features are not accessible on the iPhone and the phone becomes almost inaccessible and not usable.
So whenever you come across such error, it becomes important to fix it ASAP so that you can access your phone with ease.
Therefore, I have come up with some of the best solutions for you that will fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen.
Catch up every troubleshooting method that can help you out to get rid of Apple logo stuck on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR. But it is also important to know the reasons behind that can lead to such issues on your iPhone/iPad.
Reason behind iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen
As you have already come to know that the error is due to any software update on iOS. But apart from this, there are other reasons as well that can lead to such a situation. They include:
- You iPhone shows error during a software update
- iPhone runs on beta version and is no longer available later on, hence a problem occurs
- Your iPhone is jailbroken and the problem starts with a tweak, jailbreak, or an app that installed via Cydia.
- While restoring an iPhone via iTunes or iCloud, it can be stuck into Apple logo screen
- Something gets wrong with hardware of iPhone
Solution 1: Best way to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo without data loss
The first solution to deal with iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo, or other models is by using iOS System Repair. There are still some ways to fix the iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen and a lot of thank to the affordable step that easily resolves the problem. Using this tool is used to solve iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen.
This tool is designed in such a way that it can repair any issues that occur on the iPhone. Apart from the Apple logo screen, it also works effectively to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode, iPhone freezes problem, iPhone stuck on the Black screen, iPhone stuck on the White screen, red screen, blue screen, etc.
So all in whole, this tool is definitely easy and efficient to use and you should Download iOS System Repair tool to solve any issues on iPhone without any data loss.
Solution 2: Force restart your iPhone
This method is known as one of the simplest ways to solve iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen. Many iPhone users ask me how to restart iPhone XS Max? Go through the steps as mentioned according to your phone models.
For iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, SE and older versions
- First, hold the Power and Home button together
- When the screen turns black, release both buttons
- Now again hold the Power button until you see an Apple logo
- Here your iPhone will restart as normal. The issue can be solved now and everything is normal.
For iPhone 7 and 7s
- Press the Power button with Volume button together
- After the screen turns black, leave the buttons
- Now hold the Power button again until an Apple logo occurs
- Your iPhone will restart normally now and the problem will be fixed
For iPhone 8/8 Plus/X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- First, press and release Volume Up button
- Now press and leave Volume Down button
- After that, press and hold button on the side for 10 seconds
- All these should be done instant after one another. When your iPhone reboots, release the side button.
This method works effectively to resolve iPhone stuck on Apple logo but many times, it does not work and you have to move to some other methods as well.
Solution 3: Reset All Settings
When your iPhone does not work normally or shows an Apple logo screen or restarts in a loop then you should reset the device settings that might help you to solve the iPhone error immediately. Simply you have to go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings.
Solution 4: Update iPhone through Recovery mode
When the above methods don’t run for you then try to update your phone via Recovery Mode. This is done because it reinstall the iOS without doing any changes to data.
When your iPhone shows an error because of software updates, hardware problems, or some problems with jailbreak then this method generally works.
So be ready to follow the steps with a computer that runs the latest iTunes version and a USB cable. Now follow the steps:
Step 1: First, open iTunes on PC and after that connect iPhone through USB cable
Step 2: Now put your phone into Recovery Mode by following the below-mentioned ways:
- For iPhone 7 or newer version, press and hold the Power button with Volume Down buttons together and continue it until you get a popup message stating, ‘iPhone in recovery mode has been detected’.
- Now for older versions, press and hold the Power button and Home button together and pressing them until a popup appears on iTunes stating, ‘iPhone in recovery mode has been detected’
Step 3: Now here on iTunes screen, select “Update”
This process will try to update iOS on your device and if it fails then do this process again and select “Restore”. This can also delete your data from iPhone but have the option to restore them from backup.
Solution 5: Restore your iPhone in iTunes
When your iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo during update then it is recommended to perform a system restore after installing new iOS. This is usually done to restore your iPhone back to working via iTunes on the computer.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, open iTunes on your computer/laptop
- Then connect your iPhone to it using a USB cable
- When asked, enter the password if any or simply click on Trust This Computer option and continue to follow the onscreen instructions
- Here, choose your iPhone model like iPhone XR when it shows
- Next, tap on Restore Backup
- Here locate the date and size of the iOS backup file to restore
- And finally, click on Restore option to confirm
Now simply wait for the process to cover and don’t disconnect your device from the computer. After your phone reboots, allow it to sync with PC. When it is over, now disconnect your device.
After this, the error message “iPhone XR stuck on Apple logo after restore” will be solved easily.
Solution 6: Restore iPhone into DFU Mode
When the recovery mode does not work for you to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen then you should move to restore your phone in DFU mode.
But remember that this method is tricky compared to other methods. Normally nobody wants to do this method as it changes many things with data loss, so always think twice before doing it.
For iPhone 6 and 6S devices
- First, connect your phone to computer via USB cable and then open iTunes
- Now hold both Home and Power button for 10 seconds
- After that, release the Power button but continue holding the Home button. A popup will occur stating “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode”
- After releasing the Home button, the iPhone will become black
- When recovery mode popups, tap on OK and then on Restore iPhone
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- First, connect your phone to computer via USB cable and switch on iTunes
- Now press and hold Volume Down button with Power button together for 10 seconds
- Release the Power button but continue pressing Volume Down A popup will occur stating “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode”
- After you leave the Volume button, the iPhone screen turns black completely
- Now its time to restore your iPhone in DFU mode using iTunes
For iPhone X/8/8 Plus, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- Connect your iPhone into PC or Mac and ensure iTunes is running
- Now press and release Volume Up button immediately
- Again press and release Volume Down button immediately
- After that, hold the Power/Slide button until the iPhone screen turns black
- Now press and hold Volume Down button and continue holding the Side button
- After few seconds, release it but continue holding Volume Down button until you receive a popup saying “iTunes has detected iPhone in recovery mode”
After your put your phone into DFU Mode, tap on the OK button on the iTunes popup window and after that tap on Restore to restore iPhone in DFU Mode.
Solution 7: Is nothing working for you and your phone still stuck on Apple Logo?
After going each of the methods above starting from restarting your phone, working through Recovery mode, putting into DFU mode, etc and if still you are facing the same issue then it might be a hardware problem or some other issues.
In this situation, it will be better to contact the Apple support team and take the guide to solve the issue and get out of the situation completely.
All these are some of the best and most efficient fixes for iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR and other models. However, follow the methods carefully and when they don’t work, then use the iOS System Repair tool to completely get out of the situation.