Apple has announced its new flagship mobiles after its iPhone X and they are iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR.
Previously after the release of iPhone X, many users have reported about the problem where their iPhone X stucked on Apple logo screen.
Now this was a big problem faced by iPhone X users and nobody wants to deal with the same situation again.
As per the situations that iPhone users had faced earlier until now, there is no doubt that iPhone XS/XS Max/XR can also come across such Apple logo screen on their devices.
This problem of iPhone stuck on Apple Logo is experienced by almost every iPhone user at least once and might be dealing with the situation now or may be in future.
So let us know about Apple logo stuck on iPhone screen and its fixes.
About ‘Apple logo stuck on iPhone’
Your iPhone may get stuck on Apple logo screen anytime to any user. It generally occurs due to any software update or any crash happens where Apple logo appears against. Due to this, the features are not accessible on iPhone and the phone becomes almost inaccessible and not usable.
So whenever you come across such error, it becomes important to fix it ASAP so that you can access your phone with ease.
Therefore, I have come up with some of the best solutions for you that will fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen.
Catch up every troubleshooting method that can help you out to get rid of Apple logo stuck on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR. But it is also important to know the reasons behind that can lead to such issues on your iPhone/iPad.
“After I updated my iPhone X to the latest iOS 12, I found that I had suffered a tricky problem: my iPhone has frozen with the Apple logo on the screen. What should I do to handle it?”
Reason behind iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen
As you have already come to know that the error is due to any software update on iOS. But apart from this, there are other reasons as well that can lead to such situation. They include:
- You iPhone shows error during a software update
- iPhone runs on beta version and is no longer available later on, hence a problem occurs
- Your iPhone is jailbroken and the problem starts with a tweak, jailbreak, or an app that installed via cydia.
- While restoring an iPhone via iTunes or iCloud, it can stuck into Apple logo screen
- Something gets wrong with hardware of iPhone
How to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo
Solution 1: Force restart your iPhone
This method is known as one of the simplest way to solve iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen. Go through the steps as mentioned according to your phone models.
For iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, SE and older versions
- First, hold the Power and Home button together
- When screen turns black, release both buttons
- Now again hold the Power button until you see an Apple logo
- Here your iPhone will restart as normal. The issue can be solved now and everything is normal.
For iPhone 7 and 7s
- Press the Power button with Volume button together
- After screen turns black, leave the buttons
- Now hold the Power button again until an Apple logo occurs
- Your iPhone will restart normally now and the problem will be fixed
For iPhone 8/8 Plus/X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- First, press and release Volume Up button
- Now press and leave Volume Down button
- After that, press and hold button on side for 10 seconds
- All these should be done instant after one another. When your iPhone reboots, release the side button.
This methods works effectively to resolve iPhone stuck on Apple logo but many times, it does not work and you have to move to some other methods as well.
Solution 2: Reset All Settings
When you iPhone does not work normally or shows Apple logo screen or restarts in a loop then you should reset your device settings that might help you to solve the iPhone error immediately. Simply you have to go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings.
Solution 3: Update iPhone through Recovery mode
When the above methods don’t run for you then try to update your phone via Recovery Mode. This is done because it reinstall the iOS without doing any changes on data.
When your iPhone shows error because of software update, hardware problems or some problem with jailbreak then this method generally works.
So be ready to follow the steps with a computer that runs latest itunes version and a USB cable. Now follow the steps:
Step 1: First, open iTunes on PC and after that connect iPhone through USB cable
Step 2: Now put your phone into Recovery Mode by following the below mentioned ways:
- For iPhone 7 or newer version, press and hold Power button with Volume Down buttons together and continue it until you get a popup messages stating, ‘iPhone in recovery mode has been detected’.
- Now for older versions, press and hold Power button and Home button together and pressing them until a popup appears on iTunes stating, ‘iPhone in recovery mode has been detected’
Step 3: Now here on iTunes screen, select “Update”
This process will try to update iOS on your device and if it fails then do this process again and select “Restore”. This can also delete your data from iPhone but have the option to restore them from backup.
Solution 4: Restore iPhone into DFU Mode
When the recovery mode does not work for you to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen then you should move to restore your phone in DFU mode.
But remember that this method is tricky compared to other method. Normally nobody wants to do this method as it changes many things with data loss, so always think twice before doing it.
For iPhone 6 and 6S devices
- First, connect your phone to computer via USB cable and then open iTunes
- Now hold both Home and Power button for 10 seconds
- After that, release Power button but continue holding Home button. A popup will occur stating “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode”
- After releasing the Home button, iPhone will become black
- When recovery mode popups, tap on OK and then on Restore iPhone
For iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- First, connect your phone to computer via USB cable and switch on iTunes
- Now press and hold Volume Down button with Power button together for 10 seconds
- Release the Power button but continue pressing Volume Down A popup will occur stating “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode”
- After you leave the Volume button, the iPhone screen turns black completely
- Now its time to restore your iPhone in DFU mode using iTunes
For iPhone X/8/8 Plus, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- Connect your iPhone into PC or Mac and ensure iTunes is running
- Now press and release Volume Up button immediately
- Again press and release Volume Down button immediately
- After that, hold the Power/Slide button until iPhone screen turns black
- Now press and hold Volume Down button and continue holding Side button
- After few seconds, release it but continue holding Volume Down button until you receive a popup saying “iTunes has detected iPhone in recovery mode”
After your put your phone into DFU Mode, tap on OK button on iTunes popup window and after that tap on Restore to restore iPhone in DFU Mode.
You May Also Like: Recover Lost/Deleted iPhone Data After Upgrade To iOS 12
Solution 5: Is nothing working for you and your phone still stuck on Apple Logo?
After going each of the methods above starting from restarting your phone, working through Recovery mode, putting into DFU mode etc and if still you are facing the same issue then it might be hardware problem or some other issues.
In this situation, it will be better to contact Apple support team and take the guide to solve the issue and get out of the situation completely.
Best way to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo without data loss
So now it seems that your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max,iPhone XR or any other models are still in Apple logo screen even after trying several methods to solve them. How annoying is this?
But there are still some ways to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen and a lots of thank to the affordable step that easily resolves the problem. You should use third party tool like iOS System Repair that is used to solve iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen.
This tool is designed in such a way that it can repair any issues that occurs on iPhone. Apart from Apple logo screen, it also works effectively to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode, iPhone freezes problem, iPhone stuck on Black screen, iPhone stuck on White screen, red screen, blue screen etc.
So all in whole, this tool is definitely easy and efficient to use and you should Download iOS System Repair tool to solve any issues on iPhone without any data loss.
Steps to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo
Step 1: Connect your iOS device
First launch iOS System Recovery and then select ‘Repair’ option
After that, connect your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) to your PC via USB cable. When the software detects your device then click on “Start” to continue the process.
After that, it will display the device information like model name, system version, baseband version etc and then click on Next to continue.
Step 2: Boot your iOS device in DFU mode
If you face problem in your iOS device that it is not functioning normally then the software will remind you to boot the device in DFU mode. After that follow the instructions to boot your idevice in DFU mode.
- First power off your iPhone
- Press and hold Volume down button and power button all together for 10 seconds
- Now release the power button but hold Volume down button until DFU mode comes on the device
Steps to boot other devices in DFU mode:
- Switch off your iPhone.
- After that press and hold, the Power button and Home button together for 10 seconds.
- Now release the Power button but hold the Home button until the device is in DFU mode.
Step 3: Select and download the firmware
If you want a successful recovery then select the correct model and firmware and after that click on Download.
As the firmware is large so it may take some time to download completely. In between, you make sure that network is good. If you face any trouble in downloading firmware then you can simply click on Copy to download the firmware from Apple official site and select to restore download firmware.
Step 4: Fix iOS to normal status
After the download is finished, click on “Fix Now” to begin repairing your iOS and make your device to work normally again.
At last, when the entire process completes, your iOS devices will restart into normal mode as usual. If the device does not boot normally then click on Try Again to start the process.
All these are some of the best and most efficient fixes for iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR and other models. However, follow the methods carefully and when they don’t work, then use iOS System Repair tool to completely get out of the situation.