Does yous iPhone stuck on recovery mode after iOS 13 update?
Looking how to restore your iPhone?
Don’t worry, the problem is with not only you and me but several other iPhone users have reported about this error message.
Users actually don’t understand why this error occurred but I would like to tell you that after updating to any new iOS version, such type of error is seen. In this, you will see iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode on screen.
Therefore, how to fix this error is a big problem for users as they don’t know what to do. I would suggest you to read this blog as here I am going to guide you on how to fix iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode after iOS 13 update.
But before going to solutions, let us know what is recovery mode in iPhone and following it of the solutions to solve it.
- 5 Ways- Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo After iOS 13 Update
- iPhone Stuck on Verifying Update After iOS 13 Update- How To Fix
What Is Recovery Mode In iPhone?
Recovery mode in iOS is known as one of the mechanism that allow users to restore their devices when it becomes unresponsive. It is used to check, scan and search for any kind of errors.
If any wrong happens with iOS firmware or while upgrading iPhone then it enters recovery mode automatically to avoid any kind of damage.
What Are The Reasons For iPhone Stuck In Recovery Mode After iOS 13 Update?
The common reason that users come across this error is due to new OS version. Apple releases its new version every year and recent iOS 13 is available for every iPhone/iPad users. Everyone loves upgrading their devices but few unwanted things happen.
However, users may face different kind of errors and one of them is iPhone Stuck In Recovery Mode. So let us find out what reasons lead to such error:
- Your iPhone is not supported to new iOS 13. You can get the new iOS 13 here.
- May be there is less space to install new iOS 13
- Sometimes due to hardware replaced from non-Apple store lead to such issue
- Several others…
After going through the reasons, now its time to see the methods that will help you to fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode.
So lets walk through them…
How To Fix iPhone Stuck On Recovery Mode On iOS 13
Well, now let us go through the solutions that will help you to get out of Recovery Mode on iPhone after iOS 13 update.
Method 1: Hard Reset your iPhone
This method is known as one of the simplest way to solve iPhone stuck on Apple logo screen. Go through the steps as mentioned according to your phone models.
For iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, SE and older versions
- First, hold the Power and Home button together
- When screen turns black, release both buttons
- Now again hold the Power button until you see an Apple logo
- Here your iPhone will restart as normal. The issue can be solved now and everything is normal.
For iPhone 7 and 7s
- Press the Power button with Volume button together
- After screen turns black, leave the buttons
- Now hold the Power button again until an Apple logo occurs
- Your iPhone will restart normally now and the problem will be fixed
For iPhone 8/8 Plus/X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- First, press and release Volume Up button
- Now press and leave Volume Down button
- After that, press and hold button on side for 10 seconds
- All these should be done instant after one another. When your iPhone reboots, release the side button.
Method 2: Install pending updates of apps
Another possible reason that can make your iPhone stuck in recovery mode is because of apps are not updated. The system requirement is the latest update of iOS or any apps. So whenever your apps are not up to date then you can come across such error message.
If this thing happens then you can check them manually and if any update required then follow the below steps to do that:
- First, go to App Store and open it
- Then move down of App Store and click on Updates. All pending updates will appear here
- Go through the list of apps and click on Update just next to app name
- When there are multiple apps available for updates then click on Update All button
Method 3: Use iTunes To Fix iPhone Stuck In Recovery Mode
After upgrading to iOS 13, if your phone gets stuck then you can use iTunes to fix it. But also remember hat this method can delete all your existing data before restoration. Therefore backup all your crucial stuffs before this process and then follow the below steps:
- First, connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable and then launch iTunes
- After this, your device will automatically recognized by iTunes
- Here tap on Update to avoid losing any data or can select Restore
- Now wait for iTunes to restore your device completely
Method 4: Use TinyUmbrella To Fix iPhone Stuck On Recovery Mode After iOS 13 Update
I hope you know about TinyUmbrella which is a hybrid tool used to solve iPhone stuck in recovery mode. It works easily on all popular devices including the latest iOS 13 version.
Follow the below steps:
Step 1: First, download TinyUmbrella from official site and is available for Windows and Mac
Step 2: Now launch the tool and connect your iOS device to it
Step 3: Here you have to wait for sometime until the tool detects your device
Step 4: When your device is detected, simply tap on “Exit Recovery” from interface
Method 5: Reset All Settings On iPhone
When the above methods fail to fix the error then you can reset your device and check it whether the issue is resolved or not. However, this method will delete all customized settings along with auto-updates but it can get out of recovery mode.
- First, go to Settings on your iPhone
- Now click on General and move down and click on Reset
- Select Reset all settings from options provided
- Here you have to enter the passcode to proceed
- At last, click on confirm option to reset all settings
After this, restart your device once and all values are automatically uploaded by default.
Method 6: Contact Apple Store
Another important thing that you can do to troubleshoot iPhone stuck in recovery mode after iOS 13 update is by contacting Apple Store. Its better to get support from Apple experts as they are always there to help customers.
In fact, you should also book Genius Bar appointment as this will allow you to speak to Apple Genius present in Apple Store.
Method 7: Best Way To Fix iPhone Stuck On Recovery Mode After iOS 13 Update Without Data Loss
Apart from the above methods, you can also go for an efficient solution to fix Apple logo stuck on iPhone. It is iOS System Repair that helps you to deal with any kind of errors or issues on iPhone/iPad. Using this program, you can troubleshoot several iPhone errors like iPhone stuck in recovery mode, iPhone freezes problem, iPhone stuck on Black screen, iPhone stuck on White screen, red screen, blue screen etc.
The tool is easy to use and helps to make your iPhone back to normal. Best part is it does not require any kind of technical knowledge and repairs the issue without any data loss. So, no matter for whatever reason the Apple logo is coming on screen, iOS System Repair works for you.
Therefore, if you want a fast solution then simply Download iOS System Repair and fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo during update.
Steps To Follow To Fix iPhone Stuck On Recovery Mode After iOS 13 Update
Step 1: Connect your iOS device
First launch iOS System Recovery and then select ‘Repair’ option
After that, connect your iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) to your PC via USB cable. When the software detects your device then click on “Start” to continue the process.
After that, it will display the device information like model name, system version, baseband version etc and then click on Next to continue.
Step 2: Boot your iOS device in DFU mode
If you face problem in your iOS device that it is not functioning normally then the software will remind you to boot the device in DFU mode. After that follow the instructions to boot your idevice in DFU mode.
- First power off your iPhone
- Press and hold Volume down button and power button all together for 10 seconds
- Now release the power button but hold Volume down button until DFU mode comes on the device
Steps to boot other devices in DFU mode:
- Switch off your iPhone.
- After that press and hold, the Power button and Home button together for 10 seconds.
- Now release the Power button but hold the Home button until the device is in DFU mode.
Step 3: Select and download the firmware
If you want a successful recovery then select the correct model and firmware and after that click on Download.
As the firmware is large so it may take some time to download completely. In between, you make sure that network is good. If you face any trouble in downloading firmware then you can simply click on Copy to download the firmware from Apple official site and select to restore download firmware.
Step 4: Fix iOS to normal status
After the download is finished, click on “Fix Now” to begin repairing your iOS and make your device to work normally again.
At last, when the entire process completes, your iOS devices will restart into normal mode as usual. If the device does not boot normally then click on Try Again to start the process.
After upgrading to iOS 13 on iPhone, many users come across several issues or errors like iPhone stuck on Recovery Mode on their iPhone/iPad. In this blog, I have discussed several ways to troubleshoot iPhone stuck on Recovery Mode after iOS 13 update and hope you will get rid of it easily.
Further, if you have any suggestion or queries then don’t forget to drop them in the below comment section.