You already know that Samsung Galaxy S10 is one of the best smartphone that you will get right now in market. The Galaxy series has three best models named as Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy S10e.
And there is no doubt that phones are superb. Though they are the best devices in market still many users have reported that their Galaxy S10 has come up with unexpected error “Stuck at boot screen”.
This problem can happen to anyone especially when you open the box for first time and press Power button. You immediately realize that something is wrong with the device as you are being “stuck at boot screen” is popping up.
But you don’t have to worry much about the issue because in this blog, we will discuss about some troubleshooting ideas on how to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 stuck at boot screen/phone is starting/stuck at logo or facing random boot loops.
Common scenarios why Galaxy S10 stuck at boot screen
There can be several reasons for the error you are coming across. Here I have tried to focus on some major causes that can lead to such issue and they are:
- Bugs in device software can result unwanted error on phone
- Incomplete update of the software
- Memory card is virus infected that interrupts in between
- Apps downloaded from unauthorized sites
- Several others…
After going through the causes for the error, now its time to know the solutions to fix Galaxy S10 stuck at boot screen without wasting time.
So lets begin…
- Samsung Phone Flickering Screen- 7 Easy To Use Methods To Fix Screen Flickering Issue on Samsung Phone
- Samsung Galaxy Battery Drains Fast- 11 Easy To Use Methods To Increase Battery Performance
- [100% Working]- How To Bypass Google Account Verification On Samsung Phones
- 8 Methods To Fix “Unfortunately TouchWiz Has Stopped” Error On Samsung Galaxy (Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e Supported)
Method 1: Force restart your Galaxy S10 phone
Whenever you come across such error on your device, the simple way to get rid of it is force restart it. Doing this removes several small glitches that might disturb the performance of phone.
Though, there can be several issues occur on phone but without any worry, simply force restart Galaxy S10 by following the below steps:
- First, press Volume Down + Power buttons for 7-8 seconds
- When phone screen turns black then release it. Now your device will force restarted
Method 2: Run your phone in Safe Mode
The issue you are coming across can also be due to third party apps installed on your phone. Some apps may stop your device from booting successfully. When force restart does not work for you then try to run your phone in Safe Mode.
Doing this will disable all third party apps temporarily. Follow the below steps:
- First, switch off your phone
- Then press and hold Power button until you logo appears on screen
- Now leave the buttons when you see SAMSUNG logo
- Press and hold Volume Down button immediately after releasing Power key
- Continue holding Volume Down button unless restarting is finished
- After Safe Mode occurs in button of screen, leave Volume Down button
Method 3: Wipe Cache Partition
Even you can try to clean the device cache to get rid of the issue. Just follow the below steps:
- First, turn off your device and press Bixby + Volume Up + Power button together
- Now release Power button when you see Samsung logo
- When Android System Recovery screen is seen, leave all the other buttons as well
- Then choose “Wipe Cache Partition” using Volume keys. Then tap on “Power” button to confirm
- After you reach to previous menu, now move to Reboot system now option
Method 4: Use Odin mode to flash stock firmware
After going through the above methods, if you still face the same problem then downgrading stock firmware can help you to solve the issue.
Using Odin flashing tool, its easy to restore original firmware. When your device firmware is damaged then its better to flash original stock firmware.
With this, everything like apps, firmware and files are removed. Ever issues are removed by doing this step but before you proceed with this step, you should do some preparations. You should have Window based PC, USB drives, USB cable and then download Odin flashing tool.
- [Troubleshooting Guide]- 10 Ways To Fix Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Stuck On Samsung Logo
- [Troubleshooting Guide]- 10 Ways To Fix “Moisture Detected” Error on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e
Method 5: Do factory reset on Samsung Galaxy S10
The last method that can really fix ‘stuck on boot screen’ error on Galaxy S10 is by doing factory reset. Doing this method will surely help you to fix the error but at the same time, there is a chance to lose all your important data from phone.
So before you proceed further, backup all your essential data in safe place and then follow the below steps:
- Press Volume Up + Bixby buttons at same time
- Now while holding the buttons, also hold Power button
- When you see Android logo, release the buttons
- Now select Volume Down button to select the options. Here you have to select “Wipe data/factory reset’ option. Then press Power button to confirm
Method 6: Best way to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 stuck at Boot Screen using third party tool (Recommended)
When all the above methods does not work for you then you can move ahead and use third party tool like Android Repair. This professional tool is used to fix any kind of issues on Android phones. Using this tool, Galaxy S10 stuck at boot screen error will be fixed easily without any problem.
Not only has this but the powerful tool had ability to fix other Android errors as well. There is no skills required to fix Android system to normal. The success rate is high using this tool so now you don’t have to worry.
Simply Download Android Repair Tool and fix Samsung Galaxy S10 stuck at Boot Screen issue with ease.
Steps to use to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 stuck at boot screen
Step 1: Connect your Android device
After you install the Android Repair software, search for “Repair” option and tap on it
Now connect your phone to PC via USB cable and then tap on “Android Repair” among 3 choice
Here in device information screen, choose correct brand, model, name, country/region and carrier details. After that, confirm warning message and tap on “Next”
This will erase all data on your device. Type “000000” to confirm and then proceed
NOTE– It is recommended to backup all your Android data before you select repair option for Android
Step 2: Repair Android device in Download mode
Before you proceed to repair mode, it is important to boot Android phone in Download Mode. Below are the steps to boot Android phone in DFU mode.
For a device with Home button:
- First, switch off your phone or tablet
- Now press and hold Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons for 5s to 10s
- After that, release all the buttons, and then press Volume Up button to enter the Download mode
For a device with no Home button:
- First, switch off the Android device
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down, Bixby, and Power buttons for 5s to 10s
- At last, release all the buttons, and then press Volume Up button to enter the Download mode
Now tap on “Next” button and program will begin downloading firmware
As soon as downloading and verifying the firmware is over, the program will start repairing your Android phone automatically
At last, all the issues on your Android phone will be resolved now
So, all these are some of the best troubleshooting ways to solve Galaxy S10 stuck at boot screen and other issues. I hope all these solutions will help you to get rid of the error immediately. Apart from these, if you have any other solutions then kindly mention them in below comment section.