Did you encounter an “Unfortunately, Roblox has stopped” or “Roblox not working” error on your Android phone? Are concerned about why is Roblox not working on my phone 2023? If yes then don’t go anywhere as in this blog, you are going to get all the fixes for the error.
We all are familiar with Roblox, which is an amazing platform for a wide range of games. The games available here allow users to build their virtual environments.
But errors are a common thing to experience whether it’s a device or a game. Several users have suddenly reported that the Roblox app not working issue. This kind of issue is quite irritating as users fail to access the game.
So if you are thinking about why is my Roblox not working on my phone then this blog is for you. Here, I will guide you on some effective ways how to fix Roblox not working on Android phone.
Why Is My Roblox Not Working On My Phone
Well, there are always some reasons behind the error. Roblox game not responding on Android error occurs because of internet problems, sometimes software glitches, bugs, and several others.
In addition, when the game is not properly installed or gets corrupted then also you can come across such issues. Server issue is yet another common reason for unexpected errors in games.
However, the thing is that there are ways to tackle such kinds of problems.
How To Fix Roblox Not Working On Android Phone- Useful Methods
Now, it’s time to walk through all the best tricks to fix Roblox keeps crashing on Android. Follow them properly to get rid of the error without any further problems.
So let’s move ahead.
Method 1: Restart Your Device
Most of the time, a simple restart of your device can help with several errors or issues on Android phones including the Roblox has stopped error. It closes all apps running in the background and fixes any kind of bugs or glitches within seconds.
You simply need to press the Power button and select the Power Off or Restart option. Once done, your phone restarts itself and hopefully, you can now access the Roblox app without error.
But if this method does not solve your issue then move to the next solution.
Method 2: Force Stop Roblox App
Sometimes, the Roblox app experiences some kind of glitches, and this leads to the Roblox app crashing or freezing issue on Android. Therefore, to get rid of the issue, you need to force-stop the app once.
Here is how to do so:
- First, launch Settings on your phone
- Then, click on the Apps icon
- Now, choose the Roblox app from the list. If you don’t find the app then click on the See All Apps option to view the app list
- Next, on the App info screen click on the Force Stop option
- When a popup occurs, read it and click on OK to confirm
Method 3: Relaunch The Roblox App
When you get a Roblox app not loading issue then it may be due to some bugs or because of long usage of the app. In this condition, you need to restart the app to access it smoothly.
Simply close the Roblox app and wait for some moments. After that, relaunch the app and check if there is any error or not. If this does not work then move to the next method.
Method 4: Clear Cache & Data Of Roblox App
Most of the time, a gathering of cache files is the culprit as it gets corrupted. Due to this, you come across Roblox keeps crashing on Android. So you should clear the cache and files of the Roblox app.
- First, go to Settings on Android
- Now, click on Apps > Roblox app
- Next, click on the Storage option
- At last, tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data options
Method 5: Check Storage Space
Storage space is one of the culprits in experiencing game errors on Android. However, you should know that apps take up lots of space on your phone. The Roblox app for Android is 130MB in size. This means that you have to ensure enough storage space on your phone without interfering with the performance.
Therefore, you need to check your phone so it does not run out of storage. It’s better to delete all unused data or apps to increase the space on the phone.
Method 6: Reinstall Roblox App
If you continuously get Roblox not responding error on Android then it might occur because of the app itself. So in this situation, you need to reinstall the app once. This will help you to get rid of the error easily.
Follow the below steps:
- First, open Google Play Store > click on the Profile icon and click on Manage apps and device.
- Now, check the list of installed apps and look for the Roblox app
- Just open it and tap on the Uninstall option
- After that, open the Google Play Store and search for the Roblox app.
- Next, tap on the Install option and wait for some time until it gets installed
Alternatively, you can also uninstall the Roblox app by going to Settings > Apps > Roblox and clicking on Uninstall.
Method 7: Update Your Roblox App
It may happen that you are still running the old version of the Roblox app. If yes then this can be the reason for Roblox not working on Android 12. So you need to check if there is any update available and immediately update it for smooth performance,
Follow the steps to update the Roblox app:
- First, launch the Google Play Store and click on the Profile icon
- Now, select Manage apps and devices
- Next, click on Updates available to get the list of pending updates
- After that, search Roblox and click on the Update option
- When there is more than one update available, click on the Update App button
That’s it, now you can use the app without any problem.
Method 8: Close All Background Apps
After you use any apps or games on your phone, you don’t close them completely and they run in the background. This keeps the device busy and at the same time, consumes lots of other resources. But remember, this can be another reason for Roblox keeps crashing on Android.
Therefore, you should close all the apps running in the background. Either close them manually or even you can follow the below steps to close them:
- First, enable developer mode on your device
- To do that, launch Settings > About Phone
- Now, click 7 to 8 times on Build Number
- After this, developer mode will be enabled on your phone
- Next, move to the Settings page again
- After that, click on Developer Options. When you get to the Settings page > click on Additional settings and you will get Developer options.
- Then, open Running Services
- The list of apps running in the background will be seen
- To close all the apps, click on the app > tap on the Stop button
Method 9: Validate Date And Time Settings
Did you check your date and time on your phone? Is it showing correctly or some wrong time is showing? Well, this solution may look awkward but this can be yet another reason for Roblox not responding on Android 11.
If you are using Android 11, then check the time by going to Settings > System > Date & Time.
But if your phone is set as a network-provided time zone then you can change it manually by following the below steps:
- Click on Date and then enter the correct date to change it
- Click on Time and then enter the correct time to change the time
Remember, the menu options might differ between devices.
Method 10: Check For OS Update
You need to check whether your phone needs any OS update or something. This kind of issue occurs when your phone is running on the old version. So you should check and if requires any update then do it ASAP.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, go to Settings > click on About Phone
- Now, open System Update
- Tap on it to check if any update is available
- If there is any update then click on the Download update option
- When it is over, restart your phone and check if everything is working as before
Method 11: Check The Settings Of Roblox App
Generally, when you see Roblox keeps crashing, freezing, or not responding to issues then it can also happen because of the poor performance of the device. So, what you need to do is check the settings of the game.
Here is what you need to do:
- Launch the Roblox app and open the game
- Now, open Settings
- Next, enable the Fullscreen option after enabling it. This will solve the crashing issue of the Roblox app.
- After that, go to Graphics Mode and set it to Manual
- Then, open Performance Stats to enable it. Doing this will monitor CPU, GPU as well and data usage during the play of games.
Method 12: Check Whether Roblox Server Is Down
When there is a server issue then you can come across Roblox not working on Android phone. You should check whether it’s down or if some maintenance work is in progress.
Method 13: Best Way To Fix Roblox Not Working On Android Phone With One Click
In addition to manual methods, I will also suggest you use the Android Repair tool. This is an effective solution to fix Roblox not working or not responding to errors on Android phones. Amazing software helps to get rid of any kind of issues with one click.
Apart from the Roblox app issue, it also fixes other errors like Android settings has stopped, Minecraft keeps crashing, Snapchat cameos not working, white screen of death, Netflix not working, and many others.
Therefore, I will simply suggest going for the Android Repair tool and fix Roblox keeps crashing on Android without data loss.
To know about how to use this powerful tool, go through its complete user guide.
So here, this article ends where I have discussed several methods to fix Roblox not working on Android. All the methods mentioned will help you get rid of the issue without any further problems. This kind of error generally occurs to most users.
For an advanced solution, go for the Android Repair tool as it works efficiently to solve Roblox not responding error on Android.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then kindly drop them in the comment section below.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices