If you are an Android user then you might have come across “Apps keep crashing” or “Apps closing unexpectedly” errors. This is because many users have reported such incidents in the recent few days.
Though there is no doubt that Android is one of the best and excellent OS because it has several features. It allows to download, install several apps that are available in Google Play Store as well as from other sources.
However, the problem is that users experience Android Apps crashing error and this is annoying.
But there is nothing to get worried because here in this blog, I will suggest you few best solutions on how to fix Android Apps keep closing unexpectedly.
So lets read further…
Why Android Apps Keep Crashing?
Well, there can be several reasons that can lead to Android app keep crashing issue. Some of them are:
- Insufficient storage space, where there is no space for your apps to run smoothly
- You have updated your device but not updated the apps from Google Play Store
- A bad network connection can be another problem for app crashing issue
Though there can be other reasons as well but basically, these are the common ones.
Best Way To Fix Android Apps Keep Crashing Issue
The simple and best way to deal with apps keep closing on Android is by using Android Repair tool. This is one of the best and most recommended solutions to fix any kind of error or issue on Android. It is easy to use and works effectively to solve any kind of errors.
No matter whether your phone stuck on Boot loop, Android BSOD error, Android phone does not turn on and several others.
So without any worry, you just need to Download Android Repair software and solve Android Apps that keep crashing unexpectedly.
Manual Methods- How Do You Fix An App That Keeps Crashing On Android
Now here I am going to suggest some best ways to solve apps keep closing on Android. All these are manual solutions that are easy to apply to get rid of the error.
So let’s move to them one by one…
Way 1: Restart Your Device
The first solution is to restart your Android phone when you come across such a problem. It’s the best way to deal with all sorts of errors or issues on Android. Simply press and hold the Power button and click on the Restart option.
Doing this will close all the running apps in the background and it will create space for the apps to run smoothly. If restarting does not help then move to the next solution.
Way 2: Update The Software
You should also check whether your phone needs any OS update. It may happen that your device is not updated to the latest version. And the new version might improve the overall performance of the device.
You can check this manually by going to Settings > About device or About phone > Software Update or System Update.
Way 3: Clear App Data And Cache
Clearing data and cache of the app can help you to fix Apps keep crashing errors on Android. Here are the steps to wipe unwanted data from the phone:
- First, go to Settings > choose Apps under Application Manager
- Now from the list of apps, choose the App that crashes. Then click on “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data”
Way 4: Create Space On Phone
As discussed earlier that lack of storage space can lead to the app crashing issues on Android. So you should uninstall those apps that are not required anymore as well as delete some data.
- Simply go to Settings > click on Apps > click on Downloaded tab > click on the app you want to delete and click on Uninstall option
In addition, you can try out device cleaner apps like CCleaner and many others available on Google Play Store for free.
Way 5: Poor Internet Connection
The slow or bad internet connection can make app crashing or freezing issues on Android. Especially those apps, which are poorly coded, create an issue. However, when they get a proper internet connection then the apps work fine.
When connected to the Home network then the connection is good but when you have connected to other Wi-Fi then the app may crash or freeze.
So whenever you change the network connection, close all the apps first as this will prevent from crashing. And when you are experiencing a slow connection then follow the below steps:
- Toggle Wi-Fi and Airplane Mode
- Then switch off Bluetooth
- Now Restart your Android phone and router as well
- And then connect to another network
Way 6: Reinstall The App
Due to improper installation of the app, sometimes you come across Apps keep crashing on Android. To get rid of it, you should download the app from Google Play Store and after it is successfully installed, you should install it.
When the app keeps closing then delete the app from the phone and install it again. Here are the steps:
- Simply go to Settings > Application Manager or Apps > choose the App you wish to Uninstall
- Now from options that occur, click on “Uninstall” to remove the app from the device.
After a few minutes, re-install the app from Google Play Store and now check whether the app is working fine or not.
Way 7: Update Your Apps
As discussed above that when apps are not updated to its latest version, then also crashing or freezing issue is seen. So the app developers always update their apps to give better user experience.
So without any hesitation, you should check whether the apps need any update.
- First, go to Google Play Store
- Then click on three horizontal lines to open Menu
- Now click on My Apps & Games
- Here you should click on Update All option or the particular app that needs an update
Way 8: Wipe Cache partition
When your Android apps keep closing unexpectedly and stop you from using the app then it may be due to problem in Cache Partition. So its better to wipe cache partition and see if the problem is resolved.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, boot your device into Recovery Mode. For that, press Volume Down and Power button unless you get multiple options on the screen
- When Recovery Mode screen occurs, move down using Volume down key and choose “Wipe Cache Partition”
- Once the process is finished, choose “Reboot System”
Doing this, all unwanted files will get erased and hopefully, the Apps keep crashing on Android will solve.
Way 9: Do Factory Reset
The last restore is the factory reset to resolve Android apps keep closing. Doing this, all data and files will be deleted.
The steps are as follows:
- First, go to Settings
- Then choose “Backup and Reset”
- Here, choose “Factory Data Reset” and select “Reset Device” to confirm the option
Though this process is risky it can solve Android Apps keep crashing issues.
Well, coming through errors or issues on Android phones is a common problem but there are ways to fix it. In this blog, I have discussed several ways to fix Android Apps keep crashing and hopefully, following them will help to deal with the situation.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then mention them in below comment section.