Did you damage your Samsung phone or its screen is broken and now unable to access the photos from it? Looking for some practical solutions to extract pictures from broken Samsung phones? Well, this blog will introduce you to some of the effective ways to retrieve photos from broken Samsung phone easily.
Well, it’s very frustrating when your Samsung device is broken due to unexpected reasons and you cannot access the data stored on it. This is a situation where many users come across now and then.
In this case, many users really struggle to recover data from Android phone with broken screen as they want to access photos, videos, contacts, etc.
Therefore, if your Samsung phone screen is broken and want to get pictures off a broken Samsung phone then I will suggest you read this article completely.
Is It Possible To Access The Photos From Broken Samsung Phone?
Yes, the disappeared photos can be restored from a broken Samsung phone. But do you know how? Well, I must say that there are plenty of users who have asked me a common question “Can I retrieve photos from a broken Samsung phone”?
Here I just want to say that physical damage does not mean complete data loss. Your photos are still available on the device itself which many users are not aware of. To successfully retrieve those pictures, you should use professional recovery software like Samsung photo recovery.
In addition, you should also stop using your phone unless you get back your pictures from Samsung phone.
Part 1: How To Retrieve Photos From Broken Samsung Phone- Automatic Solution
Whenever your precious moments are lost or deleted due to any reason, you only think of how to get them back at any cost without wasting much time, right? Here, I would like to suggest you go for Android Data Recovery software to retrieve pictures from a broken Samsung phone.
This tool is simple to use and you don’t need any backup. It allows you to recover any type of data apart from photos from a broken Samsung screen.
Irrespective of whatever reasons the data loss happens, this application works just amazingly to get pictures off a broken Android phone. You need to download Android Data Recovery and access data from a Samsung phone with a broken screen.
Check out the complete user guide on how to use the software.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Supported Samsung Model:
Part 2: How To Get Pictures Off Samsung Phone With Broken Screen- Manual Solutions
Now I will show you some manual DIY methods that will guide you better to retrieve pictures from broken Samsung screen. So let’s go through them:
Method 1: Use Find My Mobile To Get Photos From Broken Samsung
Samsung phone users must be aware of the Find My Mobile feature where users can find their lost, locked phone, and also can block access to Samsung Pay. In addition, it let you backup your important data to the Samsung cloud. This option can be helpful to recover photos from a broken Samsung phone.
Note– This method will only help when you have previously set up a Samsung account on your phone.
Now follow the below steps as guided:
- First, go to Samsung’s official website > tap on Find My Mobile Even you can directly visit the official website of Find My Mobile
- Now login to the account used for the broken Samsung. Then connect the USB cable and Kies will let you access files. Choose the data to back up and then Restore from the Samsung cloud.
Method 2: Retrieve Pictures From Broken Samsung Phone Using AutoPlay
Another method that can help you to access pictures from broken screen on Samsung is by using the AutoPlay feature. Check out the below steps:
- First, connect your broken Samsung phone to the computer through a USB cable
- Here you will get the AutoPlay window > tap on Open folder to view files
- Now select the photos that appear on a computer screen, and copy and paste those in any other place.
Here you must check the USB debugging is off option. If it’s so then nothing will occur on the screen after you connect your device to the PC. In such a case, use an OTG cable to connect your Samsung phone to the mouse and you can access the data stored on it.
- First, connect your Samsung phone to an OTG cable
- Now, connect a mouse to the cable
- Next, recover pictures and other data from broken Samsung phone
Note– If your photos are saved on an SD card then simply remove the SD card from the broken phone and insert it into another device.
Method 3: Get Back Deleted Photos From Google Drive
Google Drive is familiar to almost every Android phone user and it allows 15GB of storage space to store data. If you have enabled the sync option then the pictures are automatically backed up to Google Drive. Even you can manually upload those photos to Drive.
Follow the steps below:
- First, open Google Drive on your PC in any browser
- Then click on the My Drive option and you will see all the uploaded or synced items
- Select the photos and right-click on it > choose the Download option and all pictures will be downloaded to the computer
Well, physical damage to any Android phone is a common thing to experience. A screen broken can make you inaccessible to all stored data like photos on a Samsung phone. But this does not mean that those pictures will never be accessible.
However, if your Samsung phone screen is broken and want to extract photos from it then this blog has provided all possible solutions.
Follow all the given methods to retrieve photos from broken Samsung phone. For instant and quick recovery, use Android Data Recovery as it is a professional software to deal with any kind of data loss situation.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices