Did your essential photos are deleted from OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro?
Worried of how to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro? Want to know where is recently deleted photos on OnePlus 7?
This is so much desperate when you lose your precious moments captured from the OnePlus 7 series phone.
But there is nothing to PANIC!!!
There are ways that can help you recover recently deleted files in OnePlus 7 phones. Here in this article, you will find out some best solutions or ways that will tell about how to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 7 Pro?
So let’s go through this entire blog and know the recover ways.
- Best way to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 7/7 Pro (Recommended)
- Get Back Oneplus Recently Deleted Photos Via Recently Deleted Folder
- Retrieve deleted photos from OnePlus using Google Photos app
- How to Recover deleted photos from Google Drive?
- How To Recover Deleted Photos In OnePlus 7 Using OnePlus Switch?
- Restore deleted OnePlus 7/7 Pro pictures from Dropbox
Causes of photo loss from OnePlus 7/7 Pro
When you actually go in search of photo loss reasons then you will get lots of them. Some of them are:
- Accidentally or unintentionally deleting photos from phone
- Issue in memory card or SD card
- Malicious virus infection
- Formatting the entire device leading to severe data loss
- Water damage or dropped from a height
- Phone freezing or crashing issue
There may be other reasons as well that might lead to severe data loss from OnePlus phones. But users are confused about the thing that whether the missing pictures can be recovered or not?
Is it possible to get back deleted photos from OnePlus 7/7 Pro?
Well, data loss is a common thing to occur on your device, and any form of error that comes in between can end up losing entire pictures and other data from OnePlus phone.
But there is a possibility to get back deleted images from the phone. This is because the pictures from the device are not permanently deleted but stays in the form of hidden in the internal storage of the device. As the data is invisible to users so its thought that they are gone forever.
Whenever any data gets erased from the phone then it only makes a new space to save new data and old data still present in the device. Due to this, chances increases to rescue the lost images using recovery software.
What is the science behind photo recovery from OnePlus 7/7 Pro phone?
It’s very important to know that how the data deleted once can still be recovered?
The science behind it is when any data gets deleted then those data are not removed permanently. And to get them back, you need to follow some rules.
- You should stop accessing your device as soon as you come across data loss from it. This is highly recommended because if you continue accessing the device then new data will get stored and it can overwrite the deleted data.
- Turn off all your internet connection from the phone like mobile data, Wi-Fi, hotspot, etc
- Look for a professional recovery tool like OnePlus Photo Recovery to get back deleted pictures
Method 1: Best way to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 7/7 Pro (Recommended)
If you don’t want to waste any time to recover deleted photos in OnePlus 7/7 Pro then you should use OnePlus Data Recovery. This is the best-suggested tool to restore lost pictures from OnePlus phone.
This tool is easy to use and not only recover photos but other data are also retrieved like contacts, videos, call history, SMS, WhatsApp chats, etc. It has a powerful scanning algorithm that effectively scans the entire device to find out lost photos.
No matter for whatever reasons the photos are lost from the phone, this amazing tool helps to retrieve disappeared pictures from OnePlus 7/7 Pro phone effectively. The software is compatible with every Android OS and without spending much time, your lost pictures are retrieved easily.
Therefore without any worry, simply Download OnePlus Data Recovery to recover disappeared photos from OnePlus 7/7 Pro.
Method 2: Get Back Oneplus Recently Deleted Photos Via Recently Deleted Folder
OnePlus users get a “Recently Deleted” folder option after Gallery app is updated to 2.5.17 version. Here all your deleted photos are kept for 30 days and after that the pictures are removed permanently.
Till that time, you can restore the missing photos from OnePlus phone.
Follow the below steps to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 7/7 Pro phone:
- First, go to Gallery on your OnePlus phone
- Then click on Collections at bottom
- Here choose Recently Deleted folder
- Now select the photos you want back
- And at last, click on Restore
Method 3: Retrieve deleted photos from OnePlus using Google Photos App?
One of the best ways that can help you to retrieve deleted photos immediately from OnePlus phone is by using the Google Photos app. Obviously your phone is linked with Google account and it has auto-backup features that backups photos when connected to any Wi-Fi network for mobile data.
So follow the below steps to restore lost photos from Google Photos App:
- First, go to Google Photos App on your phone
- Then click on Menu icon and tap on “Trash” icon
- Now hold the photos that you want to restore
- Now click on Restore and all your photos will be restored to Gallery on Android phone
Method 4: How to recover deleted photos from Google Drive?
You might be familiar with Google Drive that stores your important files and gives up to 15GB storage space. So if your files are stored here then below steps are for you:
- First, go to Google Drive app and then click on Trash option
- On Trash option, choose the deleted photos you want to recover
- After that, you will get three options such as Restore option to restore deleted photos or other files, the Second one is Move option where data can be moved from one folder to another and the Third one is Delete forever where all the data will be deleted permanently that you have selected.
Method 5: How To Recover Deleted Photos In OnePlus 7 Using OnePlus Switch
OnePlus users get an option of OnePlus Switch where they can easily backup and restore essential data from the phone. If you have used this backup feature before OnePlus photos disappeared, you might have all those photos inside the backup.
Here are the steps to restore photos from OnePlus Switch:
- First, go to Settings > Advanced > OnePlus Switch
- Now click on Backup and Restore > select Restore Backup
- Then select Photos
- And at last, click on Restore option
Method 6: Restore deleted OnePlus 7/7 Pro pictures from Dropbox
Dropbox is almost similar to Google Photos that allows you to restore the lost pictures from it. However, it also has limitations to recover the deleted files, which means within 30 days, you have to restore the lost pictures from it.
The steps include:
- First go to Dropbox from PC and log in to it
- After that, go to Files > Deleted Files and select photos that you want to recover
Bonus Tip: How to backup photos/videos to Google Photos
Google Photo app allows you to store your important files from the phone for future use. This also decreases the chance of losing your memorable pictures or videos permanently.
So to backup photos to Google Photo App, follow the below steps:
- First, sign in to Google Photo app and go to its Dashboard
- Now tap on the Menu tab and you will have a list of features along with Settings
- Here you have to choose Backup & Sync option, and activate it just to enable the backup feature for your phone automatically
Another way that can help you to backup your important pictures and other data is by using Android Data Backup & Restore. This is a professional tool recommended by several experts to backup all your data through it and keep them safe.
Using this tool will ensure your data is safe and secure from deleting in the future. When any data gets erased from the phone then via this tool, you can also restore all your crucial data without any worry.
Photos are important for everyone and if they are wiped away for any reason then how to get them back becomes the first priority of the user. In this blog, I have discussed the best ways to recover deleted photos from OnePlus 7/7 Pro phone and hope that following those methods will help you to deal with data loss situation.
If you have any further suggestions or queries then don’t forget to drop them in the below comment section.