Did you lose important photos, videos, call logs, SMS, and other data from the OnePlus 7T/7T Pro phone?
Want to know how to recover deleted data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro phone?
If so then just wait for a second, be relaxed.
Recently OnePlus launched its new smartphone named as OnePlus 7T/7T Pro after the success of the OnePlus 6T. The phone is just amazing but yes, users always come through several issues on their new phone and this is not a new thing.
So users come through various data loss situations where they lose essential data from phones.
Therefore to deal with the situation, here I am with another blog that will surely help you to recover deleted data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro phone.
But before that, let us check what new features this phone has and then continue with data loss reasons and its solutions.
About OnePlus 7T/7T Pro
OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro are the two new smartphones launched from OnePlus and it seems that both the devices are ready to steal users’ attention.
Talking about the OnePlus 7T, it comes with a 6.55 screen size of resolution 2,400 x 1,080 pixels (FullHD+) with an AMOLED display. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+, Adreno 640 with 8GB RAM, and 128GB internal storage.
Talking about its camera the OnePlus 7T has 48 megapixels (f/1.6) + 12 megapixels (f/2.2, 2x zoom) + 16 megapixels (17mm ultrawide-angle) and 16MP front camera for selfie lovers. The battery consists of 3800mAh and has a 90Hz fluid display.
The OnePlus 7T Pro comes with a 6.67-inch display with a resolution of 3,120 x 1,440 pixels (QHD+) and has an edge display that is protected by Gorilla glass. The device has Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+, Adreno 640 with 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage.
It has a triple camera of 48 megapixels (f/1.6) + 8 megapixels (f/2.2, 3x zoom) + 16 megapixels (17mm ultrawide-angle) Laser Focus and a 16MP front camera for selfie lovers. As far as the battery is concerned, the OnePlus 7T has 4,085 mAh.
What Are The Reasons For Data Loss From Oneplus 7T/7T Pro?
Well, there can be several reasons for the loss of data from phones and they are very common. Some of them are:
- Accidentally or mistakenly deletion of valuable files
- Malware or virus attack
- Rooting of device
- Water damage or dropped from a height
- Black screen/blue screen/white screen of death
- Forgot to lock the password/PIN/pattern
- ROM flash
- Due to a factory reset
Apart from these, there can be several other causes for data loss from the phone.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Data From OnePlus 7T/7T Pro?
Yes, there is a possibility to recover lost data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro.
But many users have asked me how.
Do you have the same question then I have the answer for it. Data loss is a common scenario but recovering after data loss is a serious matter.
What happens is whenever any data is removed or deleted from an Android phone then those files are not permanently removed. The contents remain in the device itself in the invisible form.
It only creates a space for new data to get saved and until any data is saved, you have the chance to retrieve them.
But remember that the old files are not overwritten with new data. A few things to note:
- When you realize data loss from your phone, immediately stop using your phone so that no other data gets saved.
- Second, turn off all your mobile data, Wi-Fi-, hotspot, etc to prevent the unwanted download of data
- Third, look for any powerful recovery tool like OnePlus Data Recovery that can bring back lost data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro.
How To Recover Deleted Data From OnePlus 7T/7T Pro Phone
Now, we will go through the different ways to retrieve disappeared data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro.
If you have lost your essential data then I would recommend you to follow the below methods to get back your missing data.
Method 1: Use Google Backup To Get Back Lost Data From Oneplus Phone
If you have a habit of backing up all your essential data then Google Backup can help you in this situation.
If you have enabled the automatic backup option then it stores all your data in a safe place without any worry.
You need to follow the below steps to recover deleted data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro:
- Go to Settings > Backup and Restore > Select it
- Then tap on “Restore Files” and you will be asked to enter Google details. Enter the same Google ID and password you have used before
- Here search for the data you want to restore or simply select all of them. Then choose “Restore” again and allow Google to restore missing data
- Once the process is over, you will get a pop-up message saying that the restoration is finished. Only you have to restart your phone once and you will be able to access all data as before
Method 2: Use OnePlus Switch App To Retrieve Deleted Data
You might know that OnePlus has given its users a unique app known as the OnePlus Switch App by default.
It helps to recover lost data from phones that occur unexpectedly.
But to use it successfully, you should create a backup of those data first. Here are the steps you should follow carefully:
- First, download the OnePlus Switch App from the Google Play Store
- Now launch the app and look for “Backup and restore”. Click on it and you will get two options: New Backup and Restore Backup
- Click on New Backup as you have to create a backup first. Choose the data types or files that you want to backup like photos, videos, call logs, messages, apps, etc
- Now click on “Backup Now” and allow your device to finish the process. Once it is over, you will get a backup folder in the internal drive of your OnePlus 7T/7T Pro phone
- Copy this folder on your PC as well so that you don’t miss anything later on. Now you can easily restore all the missing files when they are lost or deleted from the computer
- Now connect your OnePlus phone to the computer and simply copy the folder on your phone
- Then, open the OnePlus Switch App again, select “Restore Backup” and click on it after selecting all the data you want to recover
Method 3: Restore Missing OnePlus 7T/7T Pro Files From Google Drive Backup
You already know the importance of Google Drive and it is the perfect way to deal with any kind of data loss situation.
It is the best backup option where users can store their valuable data up to 15GB.
So if you have backed up the data previously before deletion then follow the below steps:
- First, open the Google Drive app directly on your phone or the Google drive webpage in the browser
- Now sign in with your username and password and you can see the list of files you already backed up
- Select the files you want to restore and after that, click on the Download option and your files will be downloaded to your phone
Method 4: Best Way To Recover Deleted Data From Oneplus 7T/7T Pro Without Backup (Recommended)
When you fail to restore missing data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro then there is nothing to worry about. You still have the option to get back deleted data from the OnePlus phone and that is by using OnePlus Data Recovery.
This third-party tool recovers lost or disappeared files from the OnePlus 7T/7T Pro phone without backup. The software works effectively to find out the lost files from the phone and retrieves them with ease.
Whatever data you have lost like contacts, pictures, videos, SMS, call logs, audios, WhatsApp messages, documents, notes, and many more are restored. This recovery tool works in any data loss situation and all your files are recovered.
Therefore, without any delay, simply Download OnePlus Data Recovery and restore lost or deleted data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro phone.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Bonus Tip: How To Backup Data From OnePlus 7T/7T Pro
It is very important to do a backup of all your valuable data so that you don’t have to worry about any kind of data loss situation.
In this situation, I would like to recommend you use Android Data Backup and Restore Tool. This professional tool is developed for Android users. Using this, all your data is backed up and saved for future use.
If any kind of severe data loss occurs on your phone then using the same tool, you can easily restore all the data without any problem. This is easy to use and also one of the best ways to keep all your files safe.
Well, the OnePlus 7T/7T Pro is a newly launched smartphone and users are always eager to access them but in a hurry, they make some mistakes, and stored data gets deleted.
But there is nothing to worry about as in this blog, I have discussed a few ways that can help you to recover deleted data from OnePlus 7T/7T Pro phone.
For quick and instant recovery of data, I suggest you use OnePlus data recovery software and restore data without backup.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then kindly drop them in the comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices