We all know that a factory reset is done to fix several software bugs or issues that occur on the iPhone. But at the same time, it is also important to note that this process can wipe away your essential files too.
All your data and settings are deleted because you have to perform a factory reset to fix the problem that occurs on the iPhone.
But you might be wondering that if essential data like photos are deleted then how to recover them, right?
No need to worry, just read this blog and I am going to give you some best ways to recover deleted photos after factory reset iPhone. The methods will work on all iPhone models including iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6S/6/SE/5s/5.
Can iPhone Data Be Recovered After Factory Reset?
Yes, the data deleted from iPhone after factory reset can be recovered.
But you might want to know how, right?
Well, the thing here is many times, even after doing a factory reset, the data stored on phone remains as usual or they are removed from the file location and get hidden in internal memory.
The data becomes invisible and you think that they are gone forever. But no, actually the files are still available in the device that can only be recovered using any third party tool like iPhone Data Recovery.Recover Photos After Factory Reset iPhone Without BackupClick To Tweet
Can I Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From My iPhone?
Yes, the permanently deleted photos can be recovered from iPhone.
There are several ways to do so and you can easily get back lost photos from iPhone deleted permanently. Check either recently deleted folder or check any other backup files if you have ever created.
How To Recover Pictures From Recently Deleted Folder (Within 30 Days)
Whenever your valuable photos are deleted then the first thing to do is check the “Recently Deleted” folder. If your phone runs on iOS 8 or later then you have the best option to recover them. This is because all your wiped items are kept for 30 days from where you can restore them.
- Simply open the “Photos” app > click on “Album” > locate the “Recently Deleted” folder
- Now open it and look for the photos you want. Choose those images and click on the “Recover” option.
How To Recover Photos After Factory Reset iPhone?
You might have seen many iPhone users asking how to recover photos after factory reset iPhone 6, how to recover iPhone photos after restore without backup, and others.
But do you know how to deal with those questions?
Don’t worry, the answer to those questions are in this blog. So just, go through below mentioned ways to recover photos after factory reset iPhone with/without backup.
Method 1: Recover Deleted Photos After Factory Reset iPhone Using iPhone Data Recovery
When you fail to recover lost photos from iPhone then you need to use iPhone Data Recovery software. This is the best and most recommended solution to get back lost photos after factory reset iPhone. The software is easy to use and all the deleted files are restored no matter for whatever reasons they are deleted.
You can not only recover pictures but other data are also recovered using this tool like contacts, videos, notes, call logs, WhatsApp, Viber, Kik, iMessage, and many more. It supports every iPhone models including iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6S/6/SE/5s/5.
So, you just need to Download iPhone Data Recovery and recover photos after factory reset iPhone with ease.
Method 2: Get Back Deleted Photos From iCloud
iPhone users are aware of the iCloud feature that enables them to save their important data from iPhone. So if you have used this feature to backup your important photos then follow the below steps to restore deleted photos from iCloud:
- First, turn off and on your phone and you will see Hello screen
- Now select Language > Country or Region
- Connect your device to Wi-Fi to activate your iPhone
- Here set up Face ID/Touch ID and create a password
- Then click on restore info and data. Now on Apps & Data screen > click Restore from iCloud Backup
- Now sign in with your Apple ID to iCloud
- After that, select the latest backup from the list of archives available
At last, wait for some time unless all your photos are restored.
Method 3: Restore Lost iPhone Photos From An iTunes Backup
If your photos are backed up to iTunes on the computer then it will be easily retrieved on iPhone after factory reset.
What you have to do is:
- First, connect your iPhone to PC and then run iTunes
- When your iPhone icon occurs on the iTunes window, simply tap on it
- Now choose “Restore Backup” under Summary
- Select the recent backup and then tap on Restore option
NOTE– Remember that if you have backed up photos to iCloud or iTunes then only pictures are recovered into your phone.
How To Avoid Data Loss On Your iPhone In Future
It is very important to know, what are the ways to avoid any kind of data loss from the iPhone in the future? They are:
- Ensure you make an iCloud and iTunes backup of your essential files before you factory reset your iPhone.
- Always update your iTunes and iCloud backup so that recent data are also saved
- You can use iOS Data Backup and Restore tool to backup all essential data from iPhone. This is an easy to use tool that helps to back up every valuable data on iPhone and later on restore them whenever required.
Well, I hope whatever methods discussed in this blog will definitely help to recover photos after the factory reset iPhone. Maybe there are other reasons as well that can lead to a data loss problem. But follow the solutions will surely help to retrieve lost photos from iPhone after factory reset with/without backup.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to put them in below comment section.