Are you among thousands of users who have come across error “Sorry there was a problem with your request” in Instagram? If yes, then I can understand how much irritating situation you have experienced while accessing Instagram account.
Nobody can think that such kind of error also can make users in trouble and have to look for ways to get out of it. Well, I promise you to give you better solutions to fix such error in Instagram but for that, you have read this blog post carefully and completely.
You already know how much Instagram is popular among users. It is one of the fastest growing social media app that has gone beyond its competitors like Snapchat and Twitter. In fact, Instagram has also announced its achievement of getting 1 Billion active users is a month.
And this number completely states that how popular it is within users. And it has gained more popularity after Facebook has acquired it. Its so much useful that people never expect any kind of errors on it. Spreading its wings, Instagram has launched IGTV that will do its job in video sharing platforms.
Now its so much well known among users and if any kind of error occurs in it then obviously users will get depressed and also think how could this happen, right?
Here I am talking about the error that Instagram users have come across. The error was Sorry There was a Problem with your Request while accessing Instagram.
The error is just unexpected from Instagram side but we have to deal with it. Let us know properly what the error about and how to solve it without facing any difficulty.
Introduction about Instagram error
Instagram error “Sorry, there was a problem with your request” occurred for few days but those few days were troublesome. People were in anger because they are not getting any solution to get out of it. The worse thing is that, there was no official solution provided to users.
No one is getting about the error why it has occurred and what are the ways to solve it. So after a proper research, I have found the possible reasons that can lead to such error and I hope, you might agree with the reasons.
Why “Sorry there was a problem with your request” error occurs on Instagram?
Now when I have gathered information about why such error occurs to all users then the reasons was shocking for me. Generally, users were facing difficulty in logging with the account and this also means that your account has been banned for some specific devices of using.
You have been banned because of violating the policies of Instagram or because you have posted some malicious content that was not on Instagram terms.
When you try to login on your account with particular device then they detect IMEI number and you see the error message.
The other reason that can stop you from accessing your account is due to server error or because of bad internet coverage. No matter whatever the reason is, you have find out the solutions to get rid of the error soon.
However, if you think that you have been banned unnecessarily or have not violated any rules and terms then you mail them and let know about the issue you are coming across. But experiencing the same problem for long time means that you have break some policies on Instagram and have been banned.
But you should also know that the error can be resolved without any issue. Just you have to follow the below methods where I have explained on how to fix Instagram “sorry there was a problem with your request” error.
Don’t Miss: How To Fix Dead Android With Red Triangle
How to fix “sorry there was a problem with your request” on Instagram
Well after doing several researches on this error, I have gathered some of the best solutions that will surely help to get rid of the problem on your phone. Even I have uninstalled and again installed Instagram but the error was same. I was unable to access my account and I was totally upset.
But I have found some better solutions which can help you to access your Instagram account. I would recommend you to follow those steps and you will be able to access your Instagram account without any difficulty.
Table of Contents
Method 1: Log In Via Facebook Account
Going through this method is one of the easiest and simplest ways to access your Instagram account. Just follow the below steps as mentioned:
- First, open instagram.com on any browser of your phone
- Now login to it using the browser
- Then go to Settings of the account and remove the Facebook account added previously
- After that, create a new Facebook account to connect Instagram account
- Now open Instagram on any other phone and login to it
- Open settings and Connect Facebook account you have created newly
- Now clear the data of the application on your phone
- After this, login to Instagram using new Facebook account
- That’s it, now you can access your Instagram account successfully after changing it with new FB account
Method 2: Disable Instagam account temporarily
Disabling your account for some period of time is also one of the best way to access your Instagram account.
- First, login to Instagram account on desktop
- Now go to your profile and tap on Edit profile
- Here you have to tap on Temporary disable my account
- You have to provide any reason for disabling the account (the account can be disabled only once a week)
- After that, you have to wait for 6 hours
- When the time is over then login into your account through application
- And that’s it, now you will be able to login to your Instagram account successfully
Method 3: Create Instagram clone to access the account
This is a new way to access your account. Creating Instagram clone using dual apps will fix the error Sorry There was a problem with your request. Follow the simple steps below:
- First, go to Settings and click on Dual Apps
- Now go to find Instagram
- Beside Instagram option, Turn On toggle button
- Doing this will make a clone of the application and will add a new Instagram icon on Home screen
- At last, click on Instagram icon created now and login using your account. You can now just check it whether the problem was resolved or not.
Method 4: Use Parallel Space application to fix the error
This is yet another possible method that can work for you to get rid of the error. This is also same as above method 3. Here also you can create a clone of Instagram application but by using Parallel Space application.
- Download Parallel Space app from Google Play Store on Android phone
- After downloading it, open it to create a clone of the Instagram application
- Immediately a shortcut will occur at Homepage
- Now open this new cloned application and enter your login information
- That’s it, now you can easily access your app without any issue
Method 5: Try to change IMEI number and Android ID
Changing IMEI and ID is useful for those users who have rooted their phone. If this is so then you have to uninstall the Instagram application and then follow the below steps:
- First, uninstall the app from your phone
- Now change IMEI number with Android ID of your phone
- After doing this, Reboot your device
- Now download Instagram app from Play Store and login to it
- And its over now, you will be logged in successfully
Method 6: Do Factory Reset of your phone
When all the above method mentioned does not resolves your problem then I would recommend you to use the final method. You should do factory reset of your phone as doing this helps to get rid of several kinds of errors on Android.
NOTE– Before proceeding further to do factory reset, kindly backup all essential data and information from Android phone to any safe place.
Step 1: Go to Settings of your phone and search Factory Reset Device
Step 2: Now click on General > Reset > select Erase All Content and Settings and move further to reset your device
Step 3: Wait for few minutes until the reset process is in progress
Step 4: Once the process is over, go to Google Play Store and download the app on your phone
Step 5: Now login to your account
Step 6: Yes, that’s done and now you can access your account easily
Method 7: Take help from Instagram Help Center
Last but not the least option is contacts help center of Instagram. When the entire methods fails to solve your problem then open authorization screen and search for ‘Log In Help’ option.
After that, select to use Username or Email. Then enter the registered email address and choose “Send E-mail”. Now check your mail where you will get the message.
Now the message that you receive is very important so be careful of it. You have to choose big Blue button and ask you to open link with Instagram, Chrome etc. You should select Instagram and flag “Always Use This Option”.
And that’s it.
How to get back lost data from Android phone after Factory Reset
It is seen many times that users don’t create a backup of their important data and later on they realize that those data were important for them. In such case, to get back the wiped away data, using any powerful recovery software like Android Data Recovery is one of the best choice.
This professional recovery software easily restores every deleted data from Android phone no matter for whatever reasons your data is lost.
Finally, we have come to the conclusion part and I am happy to say that I have provided you very important methods to fix Instagram error Sorry There was a Problem with your Request.
I hope if you come across such error then following these solutions would help you to deal with such unexpected error without any difficulties.