Have you got stuck on the iPhone lock screen and cannot access it? Eager to know how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID? Concerned about whether is it possible to unlock iPhone without passcode without losing data? Dont worry, this kind of situation is common and occurs most of the time.
We sometimes lock our phones and later on forget the passcode. It’s a very irritating moment and I can understand it as I have faced the same issue many times. It becomes worse when you have done some important task on your phone but you don’t have access to it.
Therefore, I have come up with this blog where you will know how to deal with such problems. Here, I will discuss various methods to unlock iPhone without passcode in an easy way.
How To Unlock iPhone Without Passcode Using Effective Methods
Now, let us go through the complete method to know how to unlock iPhone without passcode/face ID and others. Remember, these ways will work on whatever iPhones you are using like iPhone 15/14/13/12/11/X/8, etc.
Method 1: How To Unlock iPhone Without Passcode Without Losing Data (Suggested)
If you want to unlock your iPhone without any worry then you should go for iOS Unlock Tool. It is one of the best ways to bypass locked iPhone without passcode. This is professional software suggested by experts to access your locked device without losing any data.
The tool is easy to use and allows users to bypass several lock options like a passcode, pattern, face ID, fingerprint, and others. It works for all iPhone models including iPhone 15/15 Pro/14/14 Pro/13/13 Pro/12/12 Pro/11/11 Pro/X/XR/XS/8/7/6/5 as well as iOS 17/16/15/14/13/12/11 versions.
The software is 100% secure and users can easily unlock iPhone without passcode or face ID. Therefore, it is suggested to download and install this powerful tool to bypass locked iPhone/iPad hassle-free.
Method 2: Bypass Locked iPhone Using Find My iPhone
Another way to unlock your iPhone without a passcode is via Find My iPhone. It will erase your iPhone lock screen password without entering it. To recover your iPhone data, you need to enable this feature on your iPhone.
Follow the below steps to enable Find My iPhone:
- First, sign in to icloud.com/find using your Apple ID and password on your PC or other iOS devices
- Next, select All Devices. If Find My iPhone is already turned on, you will see your iPhone listed there. Just tap on it and select Erase iPhone After that, all your data including the password will be erased from your iPhone. Hence, your iPhone will be unlocked without a passcode
Now, restart your iPhone and you can access it without any problem.
Method 3: Unlock iPhone Using Recovery Mode
You can enter your iPhone using recovery mode and recover your device. Follow the below steps to know how you can delete all the data and settings of your iPhone, as well as the lock screen password. Thereafter you can restart your iPhone and use it.
To unlock your iPhone using recovery mode, follow the below instructions:
- First, install the most recent version of iTunes on your computer
- Then, connect your device to your PC using a USB cable
- Tap the Home button on your device until the iTunes sign displays on the screen ( steps can vary from device to device)
iPhone models using Face ID: press and let go of the Volume Up key. Press and leave the Volume Down key. Then, long press the Top key unless your iPhone enters recovery mode.
iPhone using Home button: Long press the Home and Side buttons together. Keep pressing unless the recovery mode screen appears.
- After that, launch iTunes on your PC. It will detect your iPhone and ask you to recover your iPhone.
- Thereafter, restart your iPhone
Method 4: How To Unlock iPhone Passcode Without Computer Using Voice Control
Apple devices have an inbuilt voice control feature. It allows the user to operate without typing anything. You can put your voice commands to take a screenshot, open an app, set an alarm, unlock your device, etc. This feature was launched in iOS 13 version.
To know how you can do this follow the below steps:
- First, open Settings and find the Accessibility option
- Next, launch Voice Control
- Wait until it finishes downloading if you are opening voice control for the first time
- Then, tap on Customize Commands followed by Custom and choose Create New Command
- After that, put the command that you wish to set to unlock your device like Unlock my iPhone
- Now, choose the Action tab and tap Run Custom Gesture
- Thereafter, tap on Hide Controls underneath your screen
- To make a customized gesture of unlocking, reach to the next screen and click in places of your password digits
- After doing this, tap on the Save option at the top right corner
- Now, return and save again
- Next, turn off the face ID
- Finally, see if voice control is activated or not by giving a voice instruction that you have created
Method 5: Unlock iPhone Using Tricking Siri
In this method, you will learn to unlock your iPhone using Siri. There is no data loss issue and it is 100% workable. This is the very simplest method to unlock your iPhone without entering a password. In addition, users get the way to post and read messages on Facebook via the Siri concept.
Here are the steps to know how you can use Siri to unlock your iPhone:
- To turn on this feature, press the Home button of your iPhone and it will activate Siri immediately. After its activation, it is now ready to listen to your voice command. To check it asks Siri to launch the clock to correct how to unlock iPhone. After the appearance of the clock on your iPhone screen, just tap on it to move on
- The clock will display a list of tunes, choose any one of them for your alarm clock
- Among those options, you will have to buy more tunes option, tap on that and you will be redirected to the iTunes store
- Now, tap on the Home button to return to the main screen of your iPhone
That’s it, now you can easily use your iPhone without any passcode. But don’t forget, it works only on iOS 10.3.2 and 10.3.3 versions.
Method 6: Unlock iPhone Without Password Via TikTok Method
In this method, we will learn a trick to unlock iPhone without using a password or Face ID as this method was on TikTok. It tells that it can enter the phone camera or the calculator via the control panel and can unlock the device without Face ID.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Drag down your control center (if you want to check whether it is working or not, then cover up your iPhone camera). If you are using older models of iPhone such as iPhone 6/7/8, then drag up
- Now, disable Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Mobile Data. Thereafter, enable Airplane mode
- After that, you can launch the calculator, which is easily reachable from the Control Center and does not need any passcode or anything
- Flip your iPhone horizontally to open the scientific calculator and enter in decimal place: 7+ 4 + EE=280000
- Now, rotate your iPhone sideways to access scientific mode and hit “IN”, after that tap “Rand”
That’s it, now swipe up your iPhone and it will be unlocked.
Method 7: Unlock iPhone Using Forgot Passcode Trick
After entering the password several times, you can go for Apple ID and password to reset your phone without using the computer. But before jumping to the steps, make sure your device is running on iOS 15.2 and above version.
Follow the below steps:
- First, enter the wrong password multiple times until you get the “iPhone unavailable” message
- Now, choose the “Forgot Passcode” option
- After that, select “Start iPhone Reset” and enter the password of Apple ID to logout
- Next, choose “Erase iPhone” to delete all data and settings
- Here, the reset process will begin and be visible with a progress bar
- Finally, when your phone restarts, restore all your data and settings and create any new password
Is it possible to unlock iPhone without passcode without losing data?
Yes, it is possible to unlock your iPhone without a passcode without losing data. For this, make sure you have created a backup of your device on iTunes or iCloud. Or else, you need to use a professional iOS Unlock Tool to unlock iPhone passcode without backup.
Can I unlock my iPhone from iCloud?
No, you cannot unlock your iPhone via iCloud but it can be used to delete your iPhone and remove any type of activation lock. This process will remove all data from your device and make you access your iPhone once again.
What happens after 10 failed passcode attempts on iPhone?
After entering 10 wrong passcodes, your phone will display 'iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes' or 'iPhone unavailable'. Therefore, you have to wait unless it gives you another chance or use iTunes or iCloud to bypass a locked iPhone easily.
Hence, this blog ends here and I hope you have successfully bypassed your iPhone without a passcode/Face ID. It happens most of the time that we forget the passcode of our device. But there is nothing to panic about as various ways are available to bypass locked iPhone without passcode.
Also suggested using the iPhone Unlock tool that easily allows unlocking iPhone/iPad without any data loss.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then drop them in the comment section below.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices