Have you accidentally deleted Snapchat photos on your Android phone? Looking at how to recover deleted Snapchat photos on Android? Worried about whether the missing photos from Snapchat will be recovered or not?
If your answer is Yes to all these above questions then just wait for a second… You are not alone here because plenty of users have reported that they have come to a situation where their Snapchat memories are deleted.
We all are familiar with the Snapchat app which is quite funny where users can send videos and photos to one another. But remember that the pictures are automatically removed within the time set.
So if those deleted Snapchat memories were important then read this blog carefully. Here, I am going to discuss in detail how to recover Snapchat photos on Android effectively.
So let’s move ahead…
Can I Recover Deleted Snapchat Photos On Android?
The simple answer is Yes, you can recover Snapchat photos on Android.
But do you know how?
The memories are not permanently removed. You can check the memories section for the saved items. The previously saved snap can be easily retrieved from Memories.
You only have to go to Snapchat home and swipe up to access them. But if you cannot find them then some other measures you should take like a recovery tool.
So let’s move ahead and check out how to retrieve Snapchat photos Android with ease.
How To Recover Snapchat Photos On Android?
Now, it’s time to walk through the methods that will guide you about how to recover deleted Snapchat memories on Android.
So let’s find them…
Method 1: Best Way To Recover Deleted Snapchat Photos On Android Without Backup (Recommended)
The best way according to me to get back deleted Snapchat pictures on Android is by using Snapchat Photo Recovery software. This professional tool easily helps to recover Snapchat photos on Android. It will extract all photos easily without any backup required.
This is just an amazing tool that allows users to find the missing Snapchat pictures with one click. Not only does the software help to recover Snapchat pictures but also restores other data as well Snapchat messages, videos, photos, WhatsApp messages, contacts, text messages, notes, documents, etc.
In addition, it supports every Android phone like Samsung, LG, Sony, Xiaomi, Realme, Nokia, Huawei, HTC, OnePlus, and others.
Therefore, you don’t have to worry about data loss as you only need to Download Snapchat Photo Recovery software to recover deleted Snapchat photos Android. To know how to use the software, go through its user guide completely.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Method 2: How To Recover Snapchat Pictures From Device Cache?
Another way to recover Snapchat photos on Android is from Android’s cache. You are familiar with the Android cache which is temporary data stored by applications to work quicker and with a better user experience.
So whenever your Snapchat memories are deleted they might be available in the phone’s cache.
Here are the steps to recover deleted Snapchat memories on Android:
- First, access your phone’s file system. For this, you have to take the help of a dedicated file explorer or Manager App on Android. Even you can connect your device to the PC.
- After you access the internal storage of the device, browse the Snapchat folder. You can find it in Android > Data > com.snapchat.android
- And now you can look for the Cache folder and view the saved snaps. You can move them to other locations and change their extensions so that you can access them later
Method 3: Recover Snapchat Photos On Android Using Google Drive
If you are looking at how to recover Snapchat photos Android without computer then you can use Google Drive. Among all cloud storage, the best option is Google Drive where users can store files up to 15GB. Here you can also store WhatsApp data as well as Snapchat data.
Even the restoring process is simple from Drive. So if your photos are stored on Google Drive then you can access them easily.
Here are the steps to retrieve deleted photos from Snapchat using Google Drive:
- Open Google Drive on your phone as it comes pre-installed on Android devices
- Now click on the My Drive option and you can see the uploaded files with Snapchat pictures
- Here you have to select the photos that you want to restore
- After selecting the pictures, right-click on them and tap on the Download option
This will restore all your deleted Snapchat photos on Android.
Method 4: Use Google Photos App To Restore Snapchat Photos
Google Photos app also comes pre-installed on Android phones. When you set up your phone with a Google account then all snaps are automatically saved on the cloud. Google Photos is such an app where you can find your Snapchat memories on Android.
For those users who want to know how to recover Snapchat photos Android without computer, Google Photos is the best option.
Here are the steps to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on Android:
- Open Google Photos on your Android phone
- Now click on the left upper side and you will see a “Trash” option
- Simply tap on it and you will see the deleted photos or snaps here
- For the snaps that you want back, click on them and then tap on the Restore option
Now, all your pictures will be restored to your phone and can be accessed easily
Bonus Tip- How To Backup Snapchat Photos?
If you really never want to come across any kind of data loss situation or its tension then do backup your files. Backup is very much essential to deal with unwanted deletion of files.
So if you don’t want to lose precious moments of your life or others then the backup is the only option. I would suggest you use Android Data Backup & Restore tool to back up all your snaps from Snapchat. This is easy to use and all your pictures will be easily backed up.
Not only Snapchat pictures but other data are also backed up like photos, videos, contacts, text messages, WhatsApp chats, notes, audio files, and many others.
And the best part is when you come across a data loss situation then using this tool will help you to restore them without any problem.
Can you recover Snapchat photos?
Yes, the deleted Snapchat photos can be recovered if you have created a backup previously. If no backup is available then you need to use professional recovery software like Snapchat photo recovery tool.
How can I recover permanently deleted Snapchat photos on Android?
You can recover Snapchat pictures on Android using Google Photos. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, open Google Photos on an Android phone
- After that, click on the recent backup folder
- Here, you have to check the photos from Snapchat and choose the pictures you want to recover
- At last, select the Restore option to recover Snapchat photos from Android.
I hope this blog will help you to recover lost Snapchat photos on Android by going through different methods. I am sure that these methods will retrieve Snapchat photos on Android with and without backup.
If the manual methods don’t work then just use Snapchat Photo Recovery without any hesitation to recover disappeared Snapchat photos on Android immediately.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then mention them in the comment section below.
Harry Jhonson is a technical writer and has experience of 10 years in SEO. He gathers effective solutions to deal with all problems like data recovery, errors, and others related to Android & iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) devices.