Are you wondering how to get back lost or deleted data like contacts, pictures, videos, SMS, WhatsApp messages, call history, documents, notes, etc from Huawei Mate X?
Don’t worry, this blog is completely for you as here you will come to know about how to recover lost data from Huawei Mate X with ease.
Several users reported data loss from their Huawei Mate X phone and were frustrated with how to get them back. Though I know that every piece of data is important for users and losing them unexpectedly can really trouble anyone.
I too have experienced the same thing and can understand the feeling of users when they come across severe data loss.
So to help you and several other users, I have come up with this blog where I will discuss about how data are deleted from Android phones, how to retrieve deleted data from Huawei Mate X, and other things.
So let’s begin with a user example who has reported about data loss situation.
- How To Recover Lost/Deleted Data From Huawei Honor 8X/8X Max
- How To Recover Deleted Or Inaccessible Data From Huawei P30/P30 Pro
- Effective Ways To Recover Deleted/Inaccessible Data From Huawei Honor View20
What are the reasons for data loss from Huawei Mate X?
Now there can be several causes for data loss from phones but you cannot assume which one has disappeared your data. But yes, some common ones are listed below:
- Accidentally or unintentionally deleted files from phone
- Unwanted formatting of phone or SD card
- While upgrading the OS
- Malicious malware attacks can lead to the loss of data
- The phone gets damaged internally or drops from a height
- Water damage, flashing ROM, etc
- Several others…
Apart from these causes, there may be others as well that can lead to such unwanted situations on your phone.
However, important to know is once data is deleted can be recovered or not. Well, read further to know more.
Is it possible to retrieve missing files from Huawei Mate X?
If the data loss situation is the first time for you then I think you cannot even imagine what situations users go off. However, data loss brings lots of inconvenience to life. But many users ask, are the deleted files recoverable?
The answer is Yes, once data is gone from the phone can be recovered because that data is not permanently deleted. They remain in the device itself but are invisible to the user. Whenever any data is erased it creates a new space for other data to save.
So here, there is a possibility to rescue the disappeared data by using a recovery tool like Android Phone Data that can retrieve the lost files from Huawei Mate X.
Remember– Data should not overwrite the old one otherwise chance of getting back deleted items will come to an end.
How to recover lost data from Huawei Mate X?
Here we will discuss some of the useful ways to retrieve missing files from Huawei Mate X. Follow the methods and hopefully, you will get back the deleted data from your phone with ease.
Method 1: Recover deleted Huawei Mate X data using Google Drive
Every user is familiar with Google Drive and I think most of them store their data in it to keep them safe and secure. It allows 15GB of storage space to store user data from the phone. This is one of the best ways to back up essential items from phones for later use.
So if you have done it previously then follow the below steps as suggested:
- First, open Google Drive on your phone or go to (https://google.com/drive)
- Here you can see the list of files you have already uploaded or can search by typing the file name
- Now click on the particular item to view and then right-click on it and tap on the Download option
- [Exclusive Guide]- How To Recover Deleted/Missing Data From Huawei Mate 20/Mate 20 Pro
- Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from Huawei Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro
- How To Recover Lost Data From Huawei P20/P20 Pro/Lite
Method 2: Restore deleted data from Huawei’s default backup option
You might know that Huawei has its own backup and restore feature that easily backups all your data safely. If you have used this feature to save your data then the below steps can help you to restore them with ease:
- Look for the “Backup” app on your Huawei phone
- Then tap on the “Restore” option and then select the files you want back
- Now all your files will be retrieved without any problem
Method 3: Get back deleted data from Huawei HiSuite
Huawei users might be aware of HiSuite developed by Huawei Company where users can store their important data like contacts, messages, videos, photos, apps, etc.
Follow the steps below to restore lost data using the HiSuite app
- First, download and install HiSuite on PC (for Windows only)
- After launching the program, connect your Huawei phone via a USB cable
- Now enable USB debugging on the phone
- Then enable HDB through Settings > Advanced Settings > Security > Allow HiSuite to use HDB
- Here on the home page, you can see the “Backup” and “Restore” option
- Choose the “Restore” option and then the available backup you want to recover
- At last, tap on “Restore” and wait for some time unless the restoration is over
Method 4: How to recover deleted data from Huawei Mate X without backup (Recommended)
When the above backup ideas don’t help you to get back lost files from a Huawei phone then the only option left is to use a third-party tool like Huawei Honor Data Recovery. This is one of the best and most efficient recovery programs that easily recover deleted data from Huawei Mate X.
This is a cost-effective tool developed for Android users to restore every erased item such as contacts, videos, photos, audio, WhatsApp messages, notes, documents, text messages, call history, and others. The software not only supports Huawei phones but is used for other brands as well like Sony, Samsung, HTC, LG, OnePlus, Oppo, Xiaomi, Vivo, Meizu, Google, Nokia, and several others.
The best part is no matter whatever reasons your data was deleted, this software works effectively by scanning the device deeply and getting back the files with ease.
Therefore, without any worry simply Download Huawei Honor Data Recovery Tool and get back disappeared data from Huawei Mate X.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Bonus Tip: Backup important data from Huawei Mate X
Backup is important for everyone and one of the best ways to back up vital data from Huawei Mate X is by using Android Data Backup & Restore tool. This is a third-party program that easily allows you to back up every data from your phone without any problem.
And whenever any kind of data loss occurs then with the use of this tool, you can easily restore every file deleted. So this is one of the easy ways to keep your data safe and secure for future use.
Well, we all know that data loss can happen to anyone at any time and can occur on any device you are using. So it’s better to have a clear knowledge about how to deal with such kind of data loss problems on Android phones.
In this blog, I hope whatever methods discussed will help you to recover deleted data from Huawei Mate X.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to mention them in the below comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices