This article will completely guide you some of the best and practical ways to recover lost data from Huawei Honor View20 phone. Read this entire blog and find out effective solutions to retrieve disappeared files from Honor View20 smartphone.
Huawei is a popular smartphone brand and plenty of people use its phone around the world. But at the same time, data loss is a common situation that occurs in almost everyone’s life.
When important files are deleted from Honor View20 phone then how to recover the files is a little bit complicated. This goes worse when you don’t remember whether you have backup or not of those files.
So to take you out of such a situation, I have come up with this blog where you will find some of the best ways to recover deleted data from Huawei Honor View20 phone easily.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
As you may have already guessed I have a Huawei P10 mobile phone and I use this sometimes a sound recorder for when I do research and interviews.
Today I stupidly deleted one of my recordings which is super important.
When I look into recovering the data it seems I have to root the phone which I have no problem in doing, but I read that I also have to unlock the bootloader and this will erase everything on my phone. So it’s not something I want to do.
So is there any way I can recover my sound file or is it lost forever?
Reasons behind data loss from Huawei Honor View20
Well, there can be several scenarios that can lead to severe data loss from the phone. They include:
- Mistakenly deletion is one of the common reason to end up losing all your important data or files from Android phone
- Malicious malware attack is yet another reason that can make your data loss
- Due to the formatting of phone or SD card can lead to severe data loss from Huawei phone
- Doing factory reset of the phone without taking backup of all essential files and data
- Some other reasons include water damage, system crash, ROM flashing, OS update, broken screen, etc
After knowing the causes behind data deletion from Huawei Honor V20, now its time to know how to get back the deleted data from it.
Is it possible to recover permanently deleted data from Huawei Honor View20?
Numerous users ask this question after losing their useful data from their device “Can I recover lost data from Honor View20 phone”?
I would like to say that YES, the missing data is possible to restore from Honor V20. But how this is possible is also a surprising part?
Actually, what happens is that whenever any data is deleted from Android phone, they are not gone permanently but stays in the device but becomes invisible. The space is allocated for any new data to save and until that time, you can get back all your data and files.
But remember that you don’t save any new data after you come to know about the data loss. Whenever you come across the situation, immediately stop using your phone so that no new data is saved.
If any data is saved then the old data will be overwritten with a new one and the recovery of those inaccessible files will become impossible to recover. Until you save any new data on your phone, you can rescue the files using a powerful recovery tool.
Method 1: Best way to recover lost data from Huawei Honor View20
One of the best ways to get back deleted data from Huawei Honor View20 is by using Android Data Recovery software. This is the best Huawei data recovery tool that easily restores every erased data from Huawei Honor V20. It recovers each and every data from your phone such as contacts, photos, videos, documents, WhatsApp messages, text messages, music files, call history, notes, and many more.
No matter for whatever reason your data were lost from your phone, it works on all data loss situations to bring back your wiped away data or files with ease. It not only supports Huawei Honor View20 but all other Android phones including LG, Sony, HTC, Samsung, Redmi, Motorola, Oppo, Vivo, and others.
It has shown successful results to retrieve files after deletion and so it is suggested to Free Download Android Data Recovery software and get back lost data from Huawei Honor V20 phone.
Huawei data recovery supports all Huawei models like Honor 9X Pro, Honor 8C, Honor 20, Honor 20i, Honor 10 Lite, Honor 8 Pro, Honor 9 Lite, Honor 9N, Honor 7X, Honor V30 Pro, Honor V30, Honor 9X Pro, Honor 9X, Honor Magic 2, Honor Note 10, Honor Play, and several others.
Method 2: Recover lost files using Huawei backup
You might also know that Huawei provides its users with its own backup & restore feature which is also known as a built-in backup App.
So if you have used this feature to backup files then you can easily restore the deleted data from it.
Follow the below steps:
- First, open the Backup App and then click on the “Restore” button to restore backed up data. After that, click on Next to move further
- While backing up data, if the password is setup then enter the password and click on OK. After that, choose the data you wish to restore and click on “Start restoration”
- When the restoration begins, a popup dialog box will appear where you have to select the location to restore the files. Then click on OK to continue the restoring process of your deleted data.
Method 3: Restore Lost Photos And Videos From Google Photos
If your important pictures and videos are lost and you want them anyhow then you should once check it in Google Photos. Here, the deleted files remain for 60 days in its Bin option and after that, the files are removed automatically.
So here is how to recover deleted photos from Google Photos:
- First, open Google Photos app on your phone
- Then, click on three horizontal line and you can see Bin option
- Tap on Bin folder and your deleted videos/photos will be visible
- Select the items that you want to restore and finally, click on Restore
Method 4: Get back inaccessible files from Google Drive
Google Drive can help you when you have used it as a backup of the lost files on it. Obviously, many users backup their files to Google Drive for later use. And if you have done this then is the best approach to retrieve lost files from Honor View20.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, open the Google Drive app on your Honor phone
- Now click on My Drive option on the top left and you can see the list of files uploaded or stored on the drive
- From here, select the items you want to access on your phone like photos, videos, notes, etc
- After selecting files, right-click and tap on Download option
Bonus Tip: How to backup all important data on Huawei Honor View20
Backup is very important for every user as it helps to avoid any kind of data loss situation. However, you can also backup all your precious data safely using a backup tool such as Android Data Backup & Restore program. This is the best tool to backup all your user data and when required then you can restore them with ease. It supports every data you want to backup without any hassle and it supports every phone you use.
No matter which phone you are using whether it is of any brand, some or the other day users face data loss situations and they don’t get any idea on how to recover them. Users experience data loss in their new brand phone and they get completely blank what to do.
However, for your help, I have discussed how to recover lost data from Huawei Honor View20 phone that is just announced by the company.
If you like this article then don’t forget to drop a comment in the below section.