Have you own a new Oppo Realme C1 phone and you faced a data loss situation on it? Worried about how to get back lost data stored on it as they were important for you? If yes then this article will help you recover lost data from Realme C1 phone with ease.
Everyone knows that Oppo Realme phones are loved by users because of its several new and unique features. However, Realme C1 is the latest release from Oppo and several users were just waiting for it to come in the market.
But one thing that matters a lot in Android devices is the data stored on it. Yes, the data is always at risk for Android users and they can get delete or lost any time without any intimation. So, data loss can happen from Realme C1 as well.
Therefore to help you out, I will discuss on how to recover deleted data from Oppo Realme C1 phone.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Common reasons behind data loss from Realme C1
As you will access your Realme C1 phone, there can be several common things that can lead to severe data loss from your Android phone. Some of them include:
- Accidentally or unintentionally deletion of files
- While upgrading or downgrading to any OS version
- Virus or malware attack
- While formatting the device unintentionally and without taking backup
- Rooting the device
- Getting damaged due to falling from a height or dropped in water
- Other unknown reasons
After knowing the reasons for data loss, you might be thinking whether the deleted data is recoverable or not, right?
I have the answer to that also, simply read further.
Do the deleted files be recovered from Realme C1?
Yes, of course, the lost or wiped away data from Android phones can be recovered but how, you might be thinking. Just be relax.
The actual reason behind getting back deleted data from Android phones is that those data are not removed permanently from the phone. Instead, those wiped data creates a new space for new data to save, and deleted files become invisible.
Hence, users think that the files are completely deleted but actually, they remain in the phone itself. So here, you have a chance to retrieve erased files from Realme C1 phone but you should remember a few things:
- Don’t save any new data on your phone after losing your important data, means you have to stop accessing your phone completely
- If your mobile data is turned on, immediately turn off so that no unwanted data gets saved or gets download on your phone. If this happens then new data can overwrite the old one and your chance of getting back the lost data will come to an end.
- Look for any powerful recovery tool, which can help you to recover deleted data from Realme C1.
Now you should know some of the best ways to restore missing data from Realme C1 phone.
Part 1: Recover deleted data from Realme C1 without Backup (Recommended)
The very easy and convenient way to get back lost data from Realme C1 is by using any third party tool like Android Data Recovery software. This is a professional tool that works efficiently to restore lost stuffs from Android phones with ease.
No matter for whatever reasons your valuable data are deleted from Realme C1 phone, all are recoverable using this recovery program. The best thing is this recovery software supports every Android phone brands like Samsung, LG, HTC, Asus, Sony, Huawei, Vivo, Xiaomi, Google Nexus and several others. It supports every Android OS including the latest one running on several Android phones.
So whenever you’re important content from phone gets erased then don’t worry, simply Download Android Data Recovery software and restore deleted data from Realme C1.
Part 2: Retrieve missing Realme C1 data from backup
There are several ways where you can backup all your important stuffs from Android phones. The very first thing is the Local Backup where you can store your data for future use. Apart from this, you can also sync your valuable data directly to Google account.
Nowadays, Smartphone brands are also providing their own Cloud feature where you can save a large amount of data on it and can easily help you to deal with data loss situation.
Way 1: Retrieve lost photos/videos from Google Photos
Google Photos can help you in this situation. When your important pictures are deleted then check Google Photos to recover deleted photos as it keeps the items for 60 days.
Here are the steps on how to recover deleted photos from Google photos:
- First, open Google Photos app on your phone if it’s installed on your phone
- Then click on top left on three horizontal lines
- After clicking, you will see Bin option > simply tap on it
- There you will see all deleted items of the last 60 days
- Select the items you want to restore like videos and photos
And at last, tap on the Restore option and all your stuffs will be recovered.
Way 2: Retrieve Deleted Files From Google Drive
You can check your Google Drive for the disappeared files from Realme C1. This is one of the best ways to store your files safe and secure until you want. It provides 15GB storage space and you can store your important photos, videos, etc on it.
Follow the below steps to download files from Google Drive:
- First, open Google Drive on your phone or can open drive.google.com
- Then tap on My Drive option and you can see the files uploaded or automatically synced
- Now choose the files that you want to restore > right-click on it
- There you will see Download option, tap on it
- Now all the files selected will be downloaded on the phone and are accessible once again
Bonus Tip: How to backup important data from Oppo Realme C1
There are lots of ways to backup your data but another important way that can help you to backup all your important stuffs is by using Android Backup & Restore Tool. This is a third-party program that easily backups all your crucial data like contacts, photos, videos, documents, notes, call history, SMS, audio files, and others.
It’s easy to use and the best thing is whenever you come across a severe data loss situation then using this tool, all your important data or contents are restored without any difficulty. It supports every Android phone so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Well, Oppo Realme C1 is the latest launch by Oppo and users are just excited to access the phone. However, data can get lost anytime from Android phones and it can also occur in Realme C1. So I have discussed how to recover deleted data from Realme C1 phone.
I hope this will work for you and if you have any suggestions then don’t forget to DROP a comment below.