Have you lost your important messages from a broken phone? Searching for the perfect method to recover messages from broken Android phones? If yes, then you have reached the correct place. In this post, I will tell you how you can recover text messages from a broken phone effortlessly.
So, stay tuned with me & learn how to retrieve text messages from broken Samsung without a computer with ease.
Is It Possible To Recover Messages From Broken Android Phone?
Yes, of course, it is possible to recover messages from broken Android phone by using the techniques mentioned here.
When your important text messages get deleted from your Android device then they are not permanently erased. Those lost SMSs are still present on your device until and unless they are not overwritten by the new text messages.
It means that, if you noticed that your valuable messages get erased then immediately stop using your phone until the deleted messages are restored back. After that, look for a powerful Android broken screen data recovery software to get back lost messages.
How Android Device Gets Broken Or Cracked?
Before knowing the SMS recovery solutions, it’s very much important to know the exact reason that can lead to the broken phone and data loss as well.
- Water or physical damage
- Update failure/made mistakes
- Due to the virus/malware attack, etc.
Now, what do you think can you recover text messages from a broken phone? Yes, of course simply check out the below section of this post.
How To Recover Messages From Broken Android Phone?
Here I have explained the 4 simplest ways that can help you to retrieve text messages from a broken Samsung phone. Try them.
Solution #1: Using Cloud Backup Option
Nowadays, most Android phone users are keeping a backup of their important data including text messages. So, if you’ve also made the cloud backup of your valuable text messages then you are lucky enough.
In order to recover messages from broken Android phone via cloud backup, follow these steps:
- First, open the Settings application on your phone.
- Login with a cloud account that you have used to make a backup of your broken phone.
- Next, click on the “Cloud” and then “Cloud backup” option
- After that, you need to tap on the “Restore data” option
- Here you’ll be able to get the backups that you have made.
- Then, choose the data that you need to restore.
- Now, select the content, which you wish to retrieve & click on “RESTORE.”
In case you don’t have a saved backup of your erased SMSs then you can try the next method.
Solution #2: Retrieve SMS From Broken Android Phone Using Third-Party Applications
There are various third-party apps available on the Play Store that can help you to bring your deleted messages back easily. Some of the best and most useful messaging applications that you can try are – SMS Backup & Restore, SMS Backup+, etc.
Hence, you can download any of these apps on your Android phone to restore your missing text messages without any trouble.
Solution #3: How To Retrieve Text Messages From Broken Samsung Without A Computer? (Samsung’s Find My Mobile)
Well, if you are a Samsung smartphone user then you can use its own app known as “Find My Mobile”. This solution is effective if you have a broken screen phone, however, your device requires meeting the below criteria:
- The “Find My Mobile” app is already installed on the phone.
- It must be connected to the internet.
- You have a registered Samsung account.
Unluckily, if your mobile/account does not meet all these criteria, this way won’t work in your case.
To recover text messages from a broken Samsung using the Find My Mobile, you need to follow the below instructions carefully:
- First, go to the “Find My Mobile” app on your Samsung phone
- Sign in by using the credentials of your Samsung account.
- After you are logged in successfully, you will have access to a variety of actions.
- Choose the “Unlock My Screen” option.
- Next, use a cable in order to attach your Samsung device to your PC.
- When connected, use the File Manager simply to explore the device that you are using, & its contents.
Solution 4: Alternate Way To Recover Messages From Broken Android Phone
Even after trying the above manual ways, if you are still unable to retrieve text messages from broken Samsung phone then use the professional Android Data Recovery software. This is one of the best Android SMS Recovery software that you can try to get back lost messages from a broken phone even without any backup.
This program not only recovers text messages but also recovers other media files like videos, photos, music, notes, chat history, etc. And anyone can try this software even without any technical skills.
So, once try this effective tool and recover text messages from a broken phone effortlessly.
To know the complete steps, check out the user guide and retrieve messages from broken Android phones hassle-free.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Tips To Prevent The Broken Phone
By following the below effective tips, you can prevent your Android phone gets broken.
- Carry your Phone safely
- Avoid the extreme temperatures
- Use the Screen Protector
- Keep away your device from liquid substances.
After reading the whole article, now you must have come to know how can you recover text messages from a broken phone. Though, you can choose any of these solutions to recover messages from broken Android phone.
But, if you want an instant way to perform broken phone SMS recovery, you can try the Android Data Recovery software. This tool will definitely be going to help you to get back your lost or deleted messages from your Android device even without any backup.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices