Did you lose your valuable pictures from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus? If yes then this blog is definitely for you that will guide you on how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S10 plus/S10.
Everyone has some precious moments stored on their phone but those data are not permanent. I mean to say that those pictures can get deleted anytime due to several reasons. If you also have faced the same situation and want to know how to recover deleted photos from Samsung phone then simply go through this blog.
Here you will learn the best and most effective ways to recover deleted photos from Samsung S10 Plus/S10.
I have already discussed how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ in the previous blog and hope this will help you to get back wiped data.
So let’s move ahead…
What are the reasons for data loss?
Well, there can be several reasons for photo loss from Galaxy phones and some of the common ones include:
- Unintentionally deleting photos from phone
- Damaged or broken phone
- Restoring factory settings
- Rooting of the device
- Phone stolen or lost
- Flashing ROM
- Severe virus attack
- And others…
Effect of photo loss you need to know
Well, data can get lost anytime and can affect lots of phone data, especially photos. Photos are somewhere closer to everyone’s heart. But no matter how much cost a phone you use, all phones are immune to data loss.
We as a user do lots of things to save our phones from several damages but in the end, we come up losing our valuable data from the phone.
All in whole, data loss keeps eating up the mind. But still, you should not lose hope because there are ways to get back lost photos from Galaxy S10 phones. You can also read how to backup and restore Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ with ease.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 Plus- Best Methods
Now, let’s go through some of the effective ways to restore disappeared photos from the Galaxy S10 series and access them as before.
Way 1: Best way to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus/S10 without backup (Recommended)
Without any worry, you should use the Android Data Recovery program, a professional tool that will help you to retrieve deleted photos on Galaxy S10/S10+ phone. This is one of the best and most recommended software that easily recover deleted photos from Samsung tablets and phones.
Not only photos but other data as well are also recovered such as contacts, videos, call history, messages, documents, notes, audio, WhatsApp messages, and many more.
This Samsung Photo Recovery works in any data loss situation that leads to severe missing photos from Galaxy phones. It not only works on Samsung Galaxy phones but supports other models as well as Sony, LG, HTC, Huawei, Lenovo, Realme, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and several others.
So only you need to Download Android Data Recovery software and restore lost photos from Samsung Galaxy S10.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Way 2: Get back pictures from Samsung S10 Gallery via the trash option
If your photos are lost from the Samsung Galaxy S10/S10 plus gallery then it moves to the Trash folder. There, the photos will remain for 30 days before being permanently being deleted.
So you can recover deleted photos from your Samsung phone by following the below steps:
- First, go to the Gallery app on the Samsung phone
- Then click on three dots in the top right corner
- After that, choose the Trash option and all deleted pictures will be displayed
- Select the photos/videos you want to restore
- At last, click on Restore
Way 3: Retrieve lost pictures from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ using Samsung Kies
Everyone is familiar with Samsung Kies and I hope you use it too. If you use it already then the below steps are for you to get back wiped photos from the phone.
Step 1: First, connect your Galaxy S10/S10+ phone to your PC via USB cable and run Samsung Kies. After that, choose “Backup/Restore” and then press the “Restore” option
Step 2: When your phone is detected, choose the backup you wish to restore and then click on “Next”
Step 3: Here you will see the list of recoverable files. Select the photos section by checking on the “Photos” section and then tap on “Next”
Step 4: After this, the program will restore all your photos to your Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ phone. At last, tap on the “Complete” option when the process is finished.
Way 4: Retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud Backup
- First, open Settings on your Galaxy phone
- Now move down and click on Cloud and accounts
- After that, click on the Samsung Cloud option
- Here you will see the “Backup and Restore” option, click on Restore
- Now, click on Photos and this will select the complete photo folder to restore
- At last, click on Restore Now. Wait for some time as the process will take some time to restore your deleted photos.
Way 5: How to rescue missing photos from Galaxy S10/S10+ using Google Photos
Everyone knows about Google photos and if your photos are synced to it then you can get back those photos with ease. If your Galaxy S10 photos disappeared, then you can check them in Google Photos.
Follow the below steps to recover photos from Google Photos:
- First, open Google Photos on your phone
- Now go to the main menu and navigate to Trash
- Here select the photos you want to restore from the folder
- After selecting the items, click on Restore
- Now all your photos will be restored as the app will save all those images to the same album or folder where they were saved
So, all these are some of the best ways to recover photos from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e.
Well, everyone loves to click photos and keep them as a memorable moments but accidents can happen anytime and you can lose them.
Therefore, it’s better to keep them safe by backing up previously. In this blog, I have discussed how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e phone and I hope, this will help you to get back wiped photos from the phone.
Further, if you have any questions or queries then don’t forget to drop a comment in the below section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices