Did you accidentally deleted messages on Facebook Messenger iPhone? Can Facebook messages be recovered after deleting them on my iPhone? If yes then this article is for you where you will get some best ways on how to recover deleted messages on Facebook Messenger.
Facebook plays an important role in everyone’s life and so it is used widely in the entire world. It is a popular Social Networking site where users can chat with friends or colleagues, upload photos, like and share them, video calling feature, and many others.
But have you ever thought about what would happen when you lose your important Facebook messages from iPhone and how to recover them?
Well, if you have come across the situation and still looking at what to do then I have something for you. This blog will focus on your issue and it will guide you on how to retrieve deleted Facebook messages from iPhone with ease.
This is the best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Some unique features include:
- Provides 3 recovery modes: allows to recover iPhone data directly, extract data from iCloud and iTunes backup files.
- Recovers lost data in any situation like accidental, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides simple user interface and one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Jump to content directly
These messages are very important. How can I retrieve deleted Facebook messages????
How to archive your Facebook messages on iPhone/iPad?
One of the best ways to deal with your messenger messages is by archiving them for later use. The best thing is that the archived messages can be retrieved anytime you wish.
So, here are the steps to follow:
- First, you have to click on the “Facebook Messenger” app to open
- Now choose the “Messages” tab
- After that, search the conversation you wish to archive
- Now click on the particular chat or conversation to select
- Then click on “Archive” to send messages to archives and remove it from the list
Following the steps are very easy to archive Facebook Messenger messages on iPhone/iPad. And whenever you wish, you can easily retrieve archived Facebook messages.
How to recover deleted Facebook Messenger messages from iPhone?
Here I am going to explain you few best methods to deal with Facebook messages deletion. Follow them one by one to get back lost messages from iPhone.
Method 1: How to recover deleted messages on Facebook Messenger from iPhone (without data loss)
The best and efficient way to recover deleted Messenger messages iPhone is by using iOS Data Recovery. This is the most easy and reliable solution to get back lost Facebook messages from iPhone. This software works efficiently to retrieve lost photos, videos, text messages along with app data from Facebook with ease.
It supports every iPhone models like iPhone XR/XS/XS Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5/4S, iPod Touch 5, and all iPad models. Using this software is not a difficult one as it can be accessed without any technical skills. It works on every iOS version (iOS 12 supported).
So now, you don’t have to worry, simply Download iOS Data Recovery and retrieve missing Facebook Messages from iPhone with ease.
Method 2: Get back your Facebook chats from your friend
The first and best way to get back deleted messages from Facebook is by asking your friend. This will work effectively when you don’t know how to get the conversations back after you deleted them accidentally.
Only you have to text your friend, tell them what had happened, and then ask them to send a copy of your chats. It’s that easy.
Method 3: How to Find Archived Facebook messages on the iPhone?
As I have already told you how to archive messages so whenever they disappear, you can easily get them back. Follow the below steps to retrieve archived Facebook messages on the iPhone.
- First, you need to find the archived messages by simply typing a friend’s name in the search box. Even you can check the entire archive by going to More > Archived under Messages.
- Now select the name of your friend whom you want to view the messages. A window will display where all your past conversations will be available between you and your friend. Just tap on Action and then on “Unarchive”
Method 4: How to check lost Facebook messages from Email account?
If you have selected to receive “All Notifications, except the ones you unsubscribe from” from email then you can get back deleted conversations from Facebook with ease.
Just need to follow the below steps:
- You have to go to email and then search the message you want to check. You will obviously get them in your mailbox only when you have enabled message backup on email from Facebook
- Remember that the message backup always comes with notifications. But you should be happy that your important chats are able to view
Method 5: Retrieve deleted Facebook messages from Download Archive
Every user has some or other important messages on Facebook and when you mistakenly delete them then also you can get those chats back by downloading a copy of Facebook data that contains videos, photos, contacts etc.
Follow the below steps on how to unarchive Facebook messages on iPhone:
- First, you have to log in to Facebook account via email ID and password
- After that, go to Settings by tapping on a small icon
- Then tap on “Your Facebook Information” option and tap on “View” from Download Your Information part
- Here you will get a page where you have to select the data you wish. As per your wish, you can select the messages to download from Facebook. Here you can also tap on the “Create File” button
- After that, you will get a link from Facebook of that particular file and then you have to download ASAP because that file will only be available for a few days.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):
Well, this blog completely describes how to retrieve deleted Facebook conversations from iPhone and I hope whatever ways I have suggested would help you to deal with the situation. In fact, you can also use the iOS Data Recovery tool that easily recover deleted messages on Facebook Messenger on iPhone. Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to mention them in the below comment section.
Well, this blog completely describes how to retrieve deleted Facebook conversations from iPhone and I hope whatever ways I have suggested would help you to deal with the situation. In fact, you can also use the iOS Data Recovery tool that easily recover deleted messages on Facebook Messenger on iPhone.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to mention them in the below comment section.