Did you accidentally delete important contacts, photos, videos, notes, call logs, WhatsApp chats, and others from your Realme 8/8 Pro phone? If yes then read this article in detail as it will introduce some best ways to recover lost data from Realme 8/8 Pro phone using Realme Data Recovery and other DIY methods.
What Can Be The Reasons For Lost Data From Realme Phone?
There can be several reasons for lost data from Realme 8/8 Pro phone. Some of the common ones are mentioned below:
- Malware or harmful virus attack
- Accidentally deletion
- Flashing ROM
- While updating
- And many more
Part 1: Best Way To Recover Deleted Data From Realme 8/8 Pro Phone Without Backup
If you want to retrieve deleted files from your Realme phone without backup then you should use Realme Data Recovery. This efficient tool helps to restore disappeared data from Realme 8/8 Pro phone. The software is suggested because it has the highest success recovery in the industry. Whatever data you have lost can be easily restored like contacts, pictures, documents, notes, videos, WhatsApp chats, text messages, and others.
No matter for whatever reasons the data is lost from the phone, this powerful recovery tool can easily recover files from the phone. It supports all types of Realme phones like Realme Narzo 30A, Realme Narzo 30 Pro, Realme X7 Pro 5G, Realme C15, Realme Narzo 20, Realme Narzo 20A, realme Narzo 20 Pro, Realme 7i, Realme 7/7 Pro, Realme C12/C15/C11, Realme 6i, Realme X3, Realme Narzo 10A, Realme Narzo 10, Realme 6/6 Pro, Realme X50 Pro, Realme C3, Realme 5i, Realme X2/X2 Pro/XT, Realme 5/5 Pro, Realme 3i, Realme X, Realme C2, Realme C1 and several others.
Therefore, simply download Realme Data Recovery tool and recover deleted data from Realme 8/8 Pro phone easily.
To know how to use the software, follow its user guide completely.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets/SD card. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack, or other reasons
- Provides a one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Part 2: Recover Lost Data From Realme Using Local Backup
The data lost from the Realme phone can be retrieved by using local backup also. Follow the below steps:
- First, open Settings > Additional Settings > Back up and reset > Local backup, or go to Tools > Backup and Restore. Now all files will be visible that were backed up and you want to restore.
- Next, select data like photos, videos, contacts, application, system data, etc, and start the restoration process.
That’s all, now all your files will be restored.
Part 3: Recover Lost/Deleted Data From Realme Via Google Drive
Your important data can also get saved in Google Drive as well either manually or automatically. So if your deleted files are backed up previously before deletion then you can restore the files from there.
Check out the steps as guided:
- First, go to Google Drive on your phone
- Then click on the “My Drive” option
- After that, you will see all the uploaded or backed up data you are looking for
- Select the data you want back and then tap on the “Download” option
That’s it, now all your files will be downloaded to the device’s internal memory and can be accessible once again.
Part 4: How To Recover Realme Lost Photos And Videos From Google Photos?
Google Photos is one of the important parts where you can restore deleted photos and videos easily. If your valuable pictures are missing from your Realme phone then you take the help of this app.
Follow the steps to recover deleted photos/videos from Google Photos:
- First, open Google Photos on your phone
- There you will see all the clicked pictures and videos
- If you don’t get then click on the Trash Bin folder and you will see the deleted items
- Select the one you want to restore and finally, click on the Restore option
Part 5: How To Recover Realme Phone Data From Computer?
Many users also keep a backup of their essential data on PC. From here, you can easily restore the files from Realme phones without any worry.
- You simply need to connect your device to the computer via USB cable.
- Then go to the computer’s internal storage where the files are saved
- Now choose those files that you want to access on phone, copy and paste them on your Realme phone’s internal memory.
And here it is, now all your data will be accessible as before.
Part 6: Get Back Missing Data From SD Card On Realme Phone
Are you among those users who save their data in SD cards as well? If yes then this can also help you to retrieve the files easily. In fact, if you have selected a storage location as an external SD card then all your files will get saved there.
And whenever you come across a data loss situation, simply connect your SD card to the computer. Select the files you want from the SD card and paste them on PC. Or even you can transfer those data from the SD card to the internal storage of the phone to access them as before.
However, in this way, you can recover lost data from SD cards on Android with ease.
Bonus Tip: How To Backup Important Data From Realme Phone?
You don’t know when you can come across a data loss situation and you will end up losing them instantly. If you want to avoid such incidents then I will suggest you create a backup of your files. There are several backup options like Google Drive, SD card, computer, cloud option, and many more.
But apart from these, you also have an effective way to backup your data from Realme phone and that is by using Android Data Backup & Restore. This professional software easily backup all your data from Realme or other Android devices. It will allow you to restore the data that gets deleted accidentally. So I will suggest you use this software and backup all your stuff without worry.
Data loss is a common situation to occur and can come to any user whether it’s a Realme or any other. This article describes how to recover deleted data from Realme 8/8 Pro phone. So if your photos, videos, contacts, text messages, and other data are deleted then following the methods will surely help you to restore them. For quick and easy recovery, use Realme Data Recovery software to retrieve files without backup.
For further suggestions or queries, you can drop them in below comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices