This article will guide you on how to recover lost data from Oppo Reno phone. If your essential data are lost or deleted due to any reason, do read this blog carefully.
I was just going through some of the forums and saw few users have reported about their data loss issue of how to recover lost data from Oppo Reno?
This becomes a common question because data loss problems probability is too high and users can come anytime with this situation.
So today in this blog, I will discuss what are the scenarios that can lead to the deletion of your crucial data from Oppo Reno and how to retrieve deleted data from Oppo Reno phone with ease.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Common reasons for data loss from Oppo Reno
When we talk about causes for data deletion from Oppo Reno phone then there can be several of them. Some of them are:
- Human error such as mistakenly deleting files
- Malware or virus attack
- Formatting the device or SD card
- Upgrading or downgrading device OS
- Problem in SD card
- Due to system crash/water damage
- Forgotten PIN, password, pattern on the phone
- The phone gets lost or stolen
Apart from these above-mentioned scenarios, there can be other reasons as well that really trouble users but don’t worry, nowadays technology has become so advanced that nothing seems impossible.
Some of the things you need to remember before doing the recovery of the deleted items.
So lets read further…
What are the things to remember before data recovery?
Few important things to remember before you do recovery of your lost data from Oppo phone. They are:
- You should avoid overwriting data for successful recovery. Don’t access your phone after losing data from it as it has a chance of getting overwritten with new data
- Search for a powerful data recovery solution like Oppo Data Recovery that easily restores missing files from Oppo Reno phone
Method 1: How To Get Back Lost Data From Oppo Reno Without Backup (Recommended)
One of the useful and best ways to get back deleted items from Oppo Reno phone is by using a professional recovery tool like Android Data Recovery. This tool is developed for Android users that can easily restore contacts, pictures, videos, WhatsApp, text messages, call logs, and others.
Using this tool, whatever data you have lost due to any reason, all they are recovered without backup. The software works on all Android devices/tablets like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Google, OnePlus, Nokia, Lenovo, and others including Oppo. No matter for whatever reasons the data is deleted, this amazing software works effectively to retrieve missing files.
Oppo Reno data recovery scans the entire device deeply to find out your lost stuffs from the phone and allows preview before recovery. So without any worry, simply Download Android Data Recovery and get back missing files from Oppo Reno phone with ease.
The software supports all Oppo Smartphones such as OPPO Reno 10x Zoom, OPPO Reno 2, OPPO Reno 3 Pro, OPPO Reno 2F, OPPO Reno 2Z, Oppo Reno4 Pro, Oppo R15 Pro, A37, A7, RX17 Neo, R15 Pro, R15x, R17 Neo, RX17 Pro, RX17 Pro, R17 Pro, F9 Pro, R17, F9, A5, Find X, A3, A1, F7, R15 Dream Mirror Edition, A71(2018), A83 (2018), A83, A75s, A75, F5 Youth, A79, F5, R11S, F3 Lite, A71, R11 Plus, R11, R11S Plus, A77, F3 Plus, F3, A57, R9s Plus, R9s, F1S, A59, F1 Plus, Joy 3, R9 Plus, R9, A30, F1, A53, Neo 7, A33, R7 Lite, Mirror 5S, R5S, Mirror 5, R7S, Neo5, etc.
Method 2: Recover lost data from Oppo using local backup
Local backup helps you to backup your important data from Oppo phone to avoid any kind of data loss situation. So, if your data are stored up on local backup then you can follow the steps to get them back:
Step 1: First, go to Settings > Additional Settings > Backup and Reset > Local Back up. Even you can go to Tools > Backup and Restore and all your backed up data will be seen
Step 2: Here you have to choose the data you want to restore and the begin the restoration process
Step 3: Now as the restoration process is running, you have to wait and once the data are restored, you can see them on your Oppo phone
Method 3: Restore lost files from Oppo phone using Google Drive
Google account is linked with your phone and if you have enabled the sync option then you can easily get back the files. Google Drive stores your data safely and securely and you can easily get them back by following the below steps:
- First, go to the Google Drive app on phone as its available by default. If you don’t have then open it on browser
- Now login to with your user ID and password
- After login in successfully, you can view all the files you have previously backed up
- From here, select those files you wish to restore and click on Download option
Method 4: Get back lost photos/videos from Google Photos app
If your important videos or photos are lost or deleted then you can take the help of the Google Photos app. You can find your disappeared stuffs in the Google Photos Trash folder. The files remain for 60 days and after that, the files are permanently removed. So till then, you have time to restore the data.
Here are the steps to recover deleted photos from Google Photos:
- First, open Google Photos app on your phone if it’s installed on your phone
- Then click on top left on three horizontal lines
- After clicking, you will see Bin option > simply tap on it
- There you will see all deleted items of the last 60 days
- Select the items you want to restore like videos and photos
- And at last, tap on the Restore option and all your stuffs will be recovered and can be accessed again as before.
This is the best method for users who are looking to recover deleted videos from Oppo phone as well as important pictures.
Bonus Tip: How to backup and restore Oppo phone
Backup is recommended by every expert as it can really help you when you come across a data loss situation. So if you have not backed up your files then immediately do it now. I will suggest you use Android Data Backup & Restore tool that allows you to back up every important stuffs from the phone with ease.
With the help of this software, data like videos, contacts, pictures, call history, documents, audios, apps, and its data are backed up. The best part is whenever you experience a data loss situation then with the help of this tool, you can easily restore them without any worry.
Oppo Reno is a newly launched phone in the market and users are in a hurry to buy it. But you should never forget that data loss can happen in any Android phone no matter which brand you use or how expensive it is.
So in this blog, I have tried to explain to you different ways to recover deleted data from Oppo Reno phone and wish that you can get back the missing data without any problem.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to drop them in the below comment section.