Did you just lost or deleted VITAL data from the Oppo Reno phone? If yes then this article will guide you on how to recover lost data from Oppo Reno phone. If your essential data are lost or deleted due to any reason, do read this blog carefully.
I was just going through some of the discussions and saw few users have reported their data loss issue from Oppo Reno. This is a common problem because the data loss issue is too high and users can come anytime with this situation.
So today in this blog, I will discuss what are the scenarios that can lead to the deletion of your crucial data from Oppo Reno and how to retrieve deleted data from Oppo Reno phone with ease.
Common reasons for data loss from Oppo Reno
When we talk about causes for data deletion from Oppo Reno phones then there can be several of them.
Some of them are:
- Human error such as mistakenly deleting files
- Malware or virus attack
- Formatting the device or SD card
- Upgrading or downgrading device OS
- The problem with the SD card
- Due to system crash/water damage
- Forgotten PIN, password, a pattern on the phone
- The phone gets lost or stolen
Apart from these above-mentioned scenarios, there can be other reasons as well that really trouble users but don’t worry, nowadays technology has become so advanced that nothing seems impossible.
Some of the things you need to remember before doing the recovery of the deleted items are.
So let’s read further…
What are the things to remember before data recovery?
Few important things to remember before you do recovery of your lost data from the Oppo phone.
- You should avoid overwriting data for successful recovery. Don’t access your phone after losing data from it as it has a chance of getting overwritten with new data
- Search for a powerful data recovery solution like Oppo Data Recovery that easily restores missing files from Oppo Reno phone
How To Recover Deleted Data From Oppo Reno Phone- Best Methods
Now, it’s time to look at the recovery ways that will help you to do Oppo Reno Data Recovery. Follow them and restore your missing stuff easily.
Method 1: Best Way To Get Back Lost Data From Oppo Reno Without Backup (Recommended)
One of the useful and best ways to get back deleted items from Oppo Reno phones is by using a professional recovery tool like Android Data Recovery. This tool is developed for Android users that can easily restore lost contacts, pictures, videos, WhatsApp chats, text messages, documents, notes, call logs and others.
Using this tool, whatever data you have lost due to any reason, all they are recovered without backup. The software works on all Android devices/tablets like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Realme, Xiaomi, Google, OnePlus, Nokia, Oppo, Vivo, Lenovo, and others including Oppo.
No matter for what reason the data is deleted, this amazing software works effectively to retrieve missing files. Oppo Reno data recovery scans the entire device deeply to find out your lost stuff from the phone and allows a preview before recovery.
So without any worry, simply Download Android Data Recovery and get back the missing files from the Oppo Reno phone with ease.
The software supports all Oppo Reno models like OPPO Reno 10x Zoom, OPPO Reno 2, OPPO Reno 3 Pro, OPPO Reno 2F, OPPO Reno 2Z, Oppo Reno4 Pro, OPPO Reno5 Pro 5G, OPPO Reno6 5G New, OPPO Reno6 Pro 5G New, OPPO Reno7 5G, OPPO Reno7 Pro 5G, OPPO Reno7, OPPO Reno7 Z 5G, OPPO Reno8 5G, OPPO Reno8 Pro 5G, etc.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Method 2: Recover lost data from Oppo using local backup
Local backup helps you to back up your important data from the Oppo phone to avoid any kind of data loss situation. So, if your data are stored up on local backup then you can follow the steps to get them back:
Step 1: First, go to Settings > Additional Settings > Backup and Reset > Local Back up. Even you can go to Tools > Backup and Restore and all your backed-up data will be seen
Step 2: Here you have to choose the data you want to restore and begin the restoration process
Step 3: Now as the restoration process is running, you have to wait and once the data are restored, you can see them on your Oppo phone
Method 3: Restore lost files from Oppo phone using Google Drive
Google account is linked to your phone and if you have enabled the sync option then you can easily get back the files.
Google Drive stores your data safely and securely and you can easily get them back by following the below steps:
- First, go to the Google Drive app on your phone as it’s available by default. If you don’t have then open it on the browser
- Now login with your user ID and password
- After login in successfully, you can view all the files you have previously backed up
- From here, select those files you wish to restore and click on the Download option
Method 4: Get back lost photos/videos from the Google Photos app
If your important videos or photos are lost or deleted then you can take the help of the Google Photos app. You can find your disappeared stuff in the Google Photos Trash folder. The files remain for 60 days and after that, the files are permanently removed.
So till then, you have time to restore the data.
Here are the steps to recover deleted photos from Google Photos:
- First, open Google Photos app on your phone if it’s installed on your phone
- Then click on the top left on three horizontal lines
- After clicking, you will see the Bin option > simply tap on it
- There you will see all deleted items of the last 60 days
- Select the items you want to restore like videos and photos
- And at last, tap on the Restore option and all your stuff will be recovered and can be accessed again as before.
This is the best method for users who are looking to recover deleted videos from Oppo phone as well as important pictures.
Bonus Tip: How to backup and restore Oppo phone
Backup is recommended by every expert as it can really help you when you come across a data loss situation. So if you have not backed up your files then immediately do it now. I will suggest you use Android Data Backup & Restore tool that allows you to back up every important stuff from the phone with ease.
With the help of this software, data like videos, contacts, pictures, call history, documents, audio, apps, and its data are backed up.
The best part is whenever you experience a data loss situation then with the help of this tool, you can easily restore them without any worry.
Oppo Reno is a newly launched phone in the market and users are in a hurry to buy it. But you should never forget that data loss can happen in any Android phone no matter which brand you use or how expensive it is.
So in this blog, I have tried to explain to you different ways to recover deleted data from Oppo Reno phones and wish that you can get back the missing data without any problem. For the best and most advanced solution, go for Android Data Recovery software and restore deleted files without backup.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to drop them in the below comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices