If you have come to this article, then obviously you’re getting stuck on “Pandora Keeps Crashing” Issue on Android. Well, stop worrying about and continue this blog till the end.
Pandora is a very popular music streaming app which can be accessed through Android devices, iOS, or computer. This app has excellent features and it provides services to its users for many years. But excluding that it has some issues which the Android users come across while using this app.
Let’s know something more about the “Pandora app keeps crashing” Issue on Android.
What Do You Mean “Pandora Keep Crashing” On Android?
Pandora keeps crashing error on Android simply means that – Your Pandora app will suddenly get closed by itself at the time of opening or doing anything else in it. This app will continuously irritate you by doing so. But, that time you’ll feel more helpless when you don’t even know the reason why this error has been occurring on your Android device.
So, are you ready to know the causes of the “Pandora app keeps crashing” Issue on Android? If yes, read the next section of this blog.
Why Does My Pandora App Keep Crashing?
You know what, if you really want to deal with any kind of error, it’s important for you to know the exact causes behind this issue…. Right? There can be various causes responsible for the occurrence of this error, but here I’m going to discuss a few of them.
- It may be possible that the existing apps are interrupting the Pandora app to work properly.
- Some applications on your Android phone aren’t performing well or interfering with the playback.
- There could be some firmware issue because of which this error arises.
- Check whether its a Wi-Fi/ internal issue
After knowing the causes of this error, it’s become much easier for you to solve this error quickly.
Now, it’s a time to know the solutions to fix “Pandora stops when I open another app” Issue on Android.
How to Fix “Pandora Keeps Crashing” Issue on Android?
Always remember one thing whenever you are coming across with any kind of error; firstly try to find out its reasons. This is because, after knowing the causes you will be able to fight with that issue by applying the possible fixes according to its causes
Fixes #1: Restart Your Android Device
This is one of the simplest ways to repair the “Pandora Keeps Crashing” Issue on Android. Whenever you face any kind of error issue you’re required to restart your device once. I am suggesting you to do so, because sometimes-minor issue can be easily solved by restarting the device.
So, follow the steps now:
- Press & hold the “Power” button until the pop-up box appears.
- Hit on restart option & simply tap Ok
Fixes #2: Clear the cache of the app
By clearing the cache of your Pandora app, you may be able to solve this error. This solution helps many of the Android users to fix “Pandora not working on Android auto” Issue. Apply the given steps now:
- From the Home screen, go to the Settings >> Apps
- Tap on the App manager
- Select the Pandora app
- After that, find & hit on Storage
- Under the storage, make a tap on Clear Cache & then again click on Clear Data
Of course, the next troubleshooting way is reinstalling the app that’s running with problems. In this way, you can get rid of persistent issues that somehow occurred while you were doing anything else on your device.
Fixes #3: Reinstall your Pandora app
If the above two solutions aren’t work in your case, try out this effective way to deal with the above troubleshooting error. Uninstall your Pandora app and then again reinstall it. Doing so will help you to get rid of the “Pandora Keeps Crashing” Issue. Here are the easy steps:
- From the Home screen, go to the Settings >>Apps
- Tap on App manager >> Pandora
- Now, simply click Uninstall & hit OK option to confirm it.
After performing the above-mentioned steps, here you need to restart your phone. Now, you can reinstall your Pandora app by following the below-given steps:
- From the Home screen, make a click on the Google Play Store
- Here, you need to type ‘Pandora’ in the search box
- Choose Pandora app & tap Install
- Now, you can review app permission & hit on Accept
- Of course, the next troubleshooting step is reinstalling the app that’s running with problems. In this way, you can get rid of persistent issues that somehow occurred while you were doing anything else on your device.
Fixes #4: Turn off the Power Saving Mode
Turning off the power saving mode may also help you to solve this error or bug. So, just turn off your power saving mode by following the given steps:
- Open your Settings app & then click on “Device Maintenance.”
- Here, under the window, you have to tap on “Battery.”
After executing the above steps, now your power-saving mode will be turned off. Make sure that you have to also turn off the power saving mode of all the third-party apps.
Fixes #5: Wipe Out The Cache Partition
You can try other fixes to solve this persistence issue which is continuously pinching you. Start following the steps as directed below:
- At first, turn off your phone
- Now, press the Power key + Volume Down key for only 10 seconds
- Since, your phone is in bootloader mode, you’ve to hold the Volume Down key 2 times to obtain the recovery mode
- Next, select the Recovery Mode using Power key to place your Android phone on recovery mode
- Here you’ve to make use of Volume Up & Down key to choose the “Wipe Cache Partition”
- Lastly, press on the Power key to clear up the cache partition from your phone
Fixes #6: Turn Off The High-Quality Audio
In order to solve Pandora keeps skipping issues, you need to turn off all your high-quality audios. If you want to know how to do so, follow the steps as guided below:
- At first, open your Pandora app, then tap on your profile & choose “Settings.” option from that.
- After that, again you’ve to select the “Audio Quality & Download” & uncheck the box “Higher Quality Audio“.
Fixes #7: Do the factory reset on your device
Well, this solution is risky to use as doing a factory reset on your Android phone will delete everything that exist on your phone. But, I think this solution will prove helpful for you, so you should apply this solution on your device.
Do not forget to save the backup of all the data in any safe place before doing factory reset. Below, I’ve provided the steps – how to perform a factory reset:
Now, follow the steps to do a factory reset:
- Go to Settings and select “Backup & Reset”
- After that, you will get ‘Factory data reset’. Select it and then select ‘Reset device’ just to confirm the process
This method works effectively and will help you to fix Pandora app keeps crashing on Android.
Fixes #8: Backup Your Data & Do Master Reset
Performing master reset on Android will definitely help you to fix “Pandora keeps pausing itself” Issue. But, before doing a master reset you must save a backup of your valuable data. This is because as you will perform a master reset, all the data existing data of your phone will get deleted completely.
One more thing you have to note that is – don’t forget to remove the Google account from your device as you may be locked out from your phone after doing a master reset. Follow the steps as guided below:
- Backup your important files on the internal memory. In case, you’ve logged in to your Google account, you’ve to activate the Anti-theft & you may require the Google credentials in order to finish Master reset.
- Switch off your device first.
- Press & hold Volume up & Bixby key, again press & hold the Power key.
- As the Android logo will appear, release all the keys.
- You have to press Volume down key many times to focus factory reset/ wipe data.
- Now, press the Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down button until the remove all the data of the users is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to choose & start master reset
- After the master reset process is completed, “Restart/ reboot your device now” has been highlighted.
- At last, hold the Power button to reboot your Android phone.
Now, here are the steps given for removing the Google account. Follow the given procedure to know how to do so:
From Home screen, scroll towards the upper side on the empty spot to simply open an Apps tray.
- Tap on Settings & then on Cloud and accounts > Accounts > Google
- Click on the Google ID email address that you are using, but if you’ve multiple accounts, then you’ll have to repeat the same steps for every account.
- Click on the icon with three dots & remove your account.
Bonus Tip- Alternative Way To Fix Pandora Keeps Crashing Android
If you want to resolve Pandora keeps crashing Android issue instantly then you should use the most recommended Android Repair Tool. This tool doesn’t require any technical skills & is very friendly to its users.
Apart from that, it has the capability to fix “unfortunately accessibility has stopped” or “settings keeps stopping Samsung”, Google Play Store Stuck Download Pending issue easily including other kinds of errors.
So, just download & install Android Repair Software, and then try its easy steps to fix Pandora keeps skipping on Android.
There are different kinds of errors or bugs which are usually occurred on your phone. But the most important thing is that you have to try to fix them at the correct time using proper solutions. If the issue is not fixed at a time, this may cause any serious problem on your phone.
Therefore, at the end of this article, I would like to suggest you, just try out the best solutions and Fix “Pandora Keeps Crashing” Issue on Android.