Did your Android phone stuck on the “Recovery Mode not working” issue and you find yourself in a difficult situation?
Worried about how do I get out of recovery mode on Android?
If yes then wait a moment…The error message is with not only you and me but several users have reported about this problem. They have told that Android recovery mode not working issue was found.
Generally, entering recovery mode is not a difficult task but sometimes it creates problems and users get Android recovery mode no command error.
So I should suggest you to read this blog carefully as you will know how to fix Android recovery mode not working issue.
Let’s move ahead…
- Quick Way To Solve Android Recovery Mode Not Working Problem
- Use Key Combination To Fix Android Recovery Mode Not Working Error
- Use Flash ROM To Fix Recovery Mode Not Working On Android
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Install The Update Manually
- Do Factory Reset On Android Phone
How To Fix Android Recovery Mode Not Working Error?
Here I am going to give you a few solutions that would definitely allow solving Android recovery mode not working issue. Just go through them and get rid of the error easily.
Solution 1: Quick Way To Solve Android Recovery Mode Not Working Problem
The very first solution I would suggest is to use Android Repair software. This professional tool helps you to get out of Android recovery mode not working error. This software is easy to use and helps you to exit recovery mode no command error.
Not only it fixes Android recovery mode not working issue but solves other errors as well such as Android stuck on black/blue screen, Android apps keep closing, etc. This tool supports every Android phone like Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Sony, Google Pixel, HTC, and others.
So without wasting any time, simply Download Android Repair software and fix Android recovery mode not working issue instantly.
Follow The Steps To Fix Recovery Mode Not Working On Android
Step 1: Connect your Android device
After you install the Android Repair software, search for “System Repair” option and tap on it
Now connect your phone to PC via USB cable and then tap on “Android Repair” among 3 choice
Here in device information screen, choose correct brand, model, name, country/region and carrier details. After that, confirm warning message and tap on “Next
This will erase all data on your device. Type “000000” to confirm and then proceed
NOTE– It is recommended to backup all your Android data before you select repair option for Android
Step 2: Repair Android device in Download mode
Before you proceed to repair mode, it is important to boot Android phone in Download Mode. Below are the steps to boot Android phone in DFU mode.
For a device with Home button:
- First, switch off your phone or tablet
- Now press and hold Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons for 5s to 10s
- After that, release all the buttons, and then press Volume Up button to enter the Download mode
For a device with no Home button:
- First, switch off the Android device
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down, Bixby, and Power buttons for 5s to 10s
- At last, release all the buttons, and then press Volume Up button to enter the Download mode
Now tap on “Next” button and program will begin downloading firmware
As soon as downloading and verifying the firmware is over, the program will start repairing your Android phone automatically
At last, all the issues on your Android phone will be resolved now
Solution 2: Use Key Combination To Fix Android Recovery Mode Not Working Error
Many experts suggest that a key combination is one of the easy ways to fix “No Command” issue on Android. But here it is suggested to remove SIM and SD card before you proceed further. Also disconnect your phone from charging.
Now follow the below steps as guided to fix Android recovery mode not working error.
Way 1: How To Enter Recovery Mode On Samsung Phone?
There are many Samsung users who have told that they cannot enter into recovery mode like S9, S8, S7, S6, J2, A8, C8, Note 8, Note 7. In fact, one user of Samsung wants to know how to fix “Samsung j200g recovery mode not working” issue.
So here are the steps for all Samsung users:
- First, switch off your Samsung phone by pressing and holding Home + Volume Up + Power button together
- After a few seconds, your phone screen will become black and blue color words will appear
- Now leave the buttons and you have successfully entered into recovery mode screen
Way 2: How To Enter Recovery Mode On LG Phones?
Some users of LG have also reported such issues like “LG V20 recovery mode not working”, “LG G3 recovery mode not working” etc. So here are the steps to fix Android system recovery not working issue on LG G6, G5, G4, G3, K10, K8, V20, V10, G Stylo 2, etc.
- First, press Power button > select “Power off” to switch off the phone
- Now press and hold Power + Volume buttons
- After five seconds, LG logo will display, here you can leave the keys
- Next, press Power + Volume buttons unless you get Hard Reset menu
- Here again press the Power button and confirm the changes of hard reset. And now you have successfully entered LG recovery mode.
Way 3: Enter Recovery Mode On Huawei Phones
Several Huawei phone users like Honor 9 Lite, P10, P9, Mate 10, Nova 2 Plus also have reported about the same issue and so they should follow the below steps:
- First, switch off your phone and wait unless your device is turned off completely
- Now press and hold Volume Up key and release it when Huawei logo appears
- Here the recovery mode interface will be displayed. Even you can use the Volume button to move up or down to choose the options
Solution 3: Use Flash ROM To Fix Recovery Mode Not Working On Android
You can go for using Flash ROM to exit “No command” or Android recovery mode not working issue. For that, you have to unlock the bootloader and need ROM to flash. In this context, CyanogenMod is a famous one that you should download from its website. Then go to Google App’s zip file that you will get from here.
Also ensure you download a compatible version of your device and then install TWRP on the phone and enable developer option for the required steps.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, connect your device to PC via USB cable and transfer recently downloaded files to internal memory or SD card
- Then boot your device into TWRP mode using a key combination. It can vary from phone to phone and once you enter TWRP recovery mode, click on the “Wipe” option to reset your device.
- Now you will get the below screen, you just need to swipe to continue reset process
- Once resettings is done, go back to the main page and click on “Install” button
- Here you will get below screen, you have to select recently transferred zip file
- Now swipe your device again to proceed the installation process
- Next, you have to wait for some time unless the installation is finished. After it is over, move to Home screen and install Google apps zip file by the same process
- After the process is complete, click on “Wipe data”. At last, simply reboot the device by clicking on “Reboot system”
Now you have successfully solved Android recovery mode not working issue.
Solution 4: Wipe Cache Partition
Another easy way to solve the “no command” error is by wiping cache partition. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, press Volume Down and select “Wipe cache partition” option
- Then press Power button two times to confirm
- Now use the Volume Down button to select “Reboot Device” option and after that choose to restart phone
Hopefully, this method will solve “No command” error on Android.
Solution 5: Install The Update Manually
When you come across the error “No Command” while software updates or flashing custom ROM then manually fixing it can help you to exit the error.
Here is how:
- First, press Volume Down button to select “Apply update from cache”
- Now press the Power button to open it
- Here choose the available software update and click on Power button to install
Solution 6: Do Factory Reset On Android Phone
When nothing goes on your way then the last option is doing factory reset. This method can help you to fix Android recovery mode not working error. But remember that this process will delete your stored data and files from the phone, so make sure you backup Android data before you proceed further.
Now follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, press Volume Down button to select “Wipe data/factory reset” option
- Then press Power button to choose it and start the process
- After the process is over, your Android phone will restart automatically and you can set up your device once again
Well, the error message “Android recovery mode not working” can experience by any Android phone user. It does not matter you are using Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, or others. But when such error occurs then the given solutions will help you fix it.
For a quick and instant solution, you should use Android Repair software that easily fix recovery mode not working on Android or “No command” error.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then kindly drop them in below comment section.