Did you lose your important videos from Android phones? Are you looking at how to recover deleted videos on Android? If yes then this article will completely guide you on how to recover deleted videos from Android?
All love to capture beautiful moments as a picture or record videos of every moment. But at the same time, there is a risk too for losing all those captured moments.
Many users have reported that their important videos were lost from Android phones and they don’t know how to restore deleted videos Android.
So to help you and several other users, I will guide you about deleted video recovery on Android in this article. Go through it completely and you will also know how to recover deleted videos from Android phone without computer.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
What Are The Reasons For Deleted Videos From Phone?
There are several reasons that can lead to the deletion of important videos. Some of the common one includes:
- Accidentally selecting wrong data and pressing the delete button usually leads to a data loss situation
- Malware or virus attack can lead to loss of videos
- Phone stolen or dropped somewhere leads to video deletion
- Phone gets damaged or corrupt
- Broken or water damage phone
- Unknown error can cause missing files
- Doing factory reset
Where The Video File Is Stored On Android Phone?
There are many users who ask this common question of, where the video files are stored on Android phones?
Its very simple to find when you know your device properly. You should know that your device has two types of storage- one is internal storage and the other one is external storage.
Check out the below steps:
- First, go to Settings > check for Device storage or File Manager
- Here you have to check for phone storage or SD card storage
- Look for the videos stored on it
You can check your phone gallery also for the videos disappeared as any videos/photos are stored in the gallery.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Videos From Android?
Yes, you can recover Android videos deleted. But do you know how?
Well, data loss is a common situation to come across and happens without warning. This is irritating but the thing to know here is your file are still present in the device itself in the hidden form.
Generally, when you lose videos from the phone then that space is marked as zero. In that space, any new data is easily placed and this is the time when there is a chance to recover deleted videos from Android phone memory.
But make sure, old data is not overwritten by new data otherwise there will be no chance to retrieve deleted videos from Android phones. You should use Android Phone Recovery to do video recovery for Android.
But you should remember a few things to do video recovery for Android:
- Don’t access your phone after losing important videos or other data from Android
- It’s better to turn off mobile data or hotspot/Wi-Fi etc to avoid any unwanted downloads
- Look for any powerful recovery tool to recover deleted videos from Android phone without computer
How To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone?
Now here you are going to learn the best and effective ways to do deleted video recovery for Android. Go through each of them and recover Android videos with ease.
Method 1: Best Way To Recover Deleted Videos On Android Without Backup
The best way to retrieve deleted videos from Android phones is by using a powerful tool to do video recovery for Android. Android Data Recovery is one of the best and effective deleted video recovery software for Android. This software is easy to use and helps to recover Android videos without backup.
This tool supports every Android phone like Samsung, LG, Sony, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Nokia, Huawei, HTC, and many more. This video recovery for Android not only restores videos but other data as well like photos, call logs, WhatsApp messages, text messages, audio files, and several others.
Therefore, you just need to Download Android Data Recovery software and get back deleted videos from Android phone easily.
Method 2: Recover Android Videos From Google Photos App
Google Photos can help you to get back missing videos from Android phone. All the deleted items like videos or photos remain for 60 days in this app, so you have enough time for recovery.
Follow the below steps to recover lost photos/videos from Google Photo:
- First, go to the Google Photos app on your Android phone
- Then on top left, click on Menu > Trash
- Now touch and hold the video/photos you want to restore
- And then click on Restore Doing this will back your videos to the phone’s gallery or photo library
NOTE– If you cannot find the deleted videos in the Trash folder then it might be removed permanently
Method 3: Recover Deleted Videos From Recently Deleted Album
Android phones have the best feature of the “Recently Deleted” album that works similarly to the recycle bin on the computer. Whenever any data from the phone like videos are deleted then you can retrieve them from the Recently Deleted folder.
You simply have to go to the folder, search for the video and click on it. Then select the option “Restore” and your missing video will be restored to the original album.
This is a very easy method to do deleted video recovery for Android. But remember that the files remain in the folder for 30 days and automatically deletes after some time forever.
Method 4: How To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Using Google Drive?
Google Drive is yet another useful option that helps you to do deleted video recovery for Android. But remember that you should back up your videos to this drive and only after that, you will be able to restore them.
Just follow the below steps:
- First, go to Google Drive app on your phone or simply open the Google drive webpage on the browser
- Now login with the same account in which you have done a backup.
- After logging to Google Drive, you will see all your backed up videos and photos. Now choose the videos you want to restore and simply click on Download
Method 5: Recover Android Videos Using DiskDigger
DiskDigger is a third party tool that is used to recover lost or deleted videos from Android phones. Follow the below steps as guided:
- First, download and install the DiskDigger app from Google Play Store.
- Then launch the app and click on No Thanks when popups for the premium version
- Now go to DiskDigger main menu and click on Full Scan
- Once scanning is over, search for directory and click on the missing videos
- Then click on the video type you have deleted or can choose every video types, then click on OK to confirm
- Here DiskDigger finds the directory you select and finds the missing files that matched the format
- Now a new window will pop up and tells if there is any file to recover > click on OK to check the file
- Then click on checkboxes next to the file you wish to recover and click on the Recover option
- Now the app will ask you where you want to recover the files. You have to select among three options like Android, Online File Storage, and Desktop or Server.
- And at last, when DiskDigger finishes the searching of video files then close the app and play your video
Every data is important for the user and it does not matter whether the data is video or photo or anything else. However, data loss can occur anytime, and to avoid such a situation, you should create a backup of every important data.
In this blog, I have discussed several ways on how to recover deleted videos from Android phones and hope that following those will help you to deal with the situation.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to mention them in the below comment section.