You already know that smartphones are becoming popular day by day because it can do all your everyday task with ease. This little phone can store huge data and files that are important.
All loves to capture beautiful moments as a picture or record videos of every moment. But at the same time, there is a risk too for losing all those captured moments.
Many users have reported that their important videos were lost from Android phone and they don’t know how to get them back. Nowadays, losing data from phone has become a common part of life.
If you have faced the same situation where your important videos are deleted from Android phone then don’t worry.
Here in this blog, I will explain you about how to do deleted video recovery on Android and what are the reasons for video loss. Now those users who want to know about how to recover deleted videos from Android phone without computer will also get the answer here.
So just, read further…
What Are The Reasons For Deleted Videos From Phone?
There are several reasons that can lead to deletion of important videos. Some of the common one includes:
- Accidentally selecting wrong data and pressing delete button usually leads to data loss situation
- Malware or virus attack can lead to loss of videos
- Phone stolen or dropped somewhere leads to video deletion
- Phone gets damaged or corrupt
- Phone gets broken or water damaged
- Unknown error can cause missing files
- Doing factory reset
Where The Video File Is Stored On Android Phone?
There are many users who ask this common question of, where the video files are stored on Android phone?
Its very simple to find when you know your device properly. You should know that your device has tow types of storage- one is internal storage and the other one is external storage.
Check out the below steps:
- First, go to Settings > check for Device storage or File Manager
- Here you have to check for phone storage or SD card storage
- Look for the videos stored on it
You can check your phone gallery also for the videos disappeared as any videos/photos is stored on gallery.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Videos From Android?
Yes, the deleted videos can be recovered from Android phone. But do you know how?
Well, data loss is a common situation to come across and happens without warning. This is irritating as well but the actual thing is whenever any data is deleted then they are not permanently removed.
They still present in the device itself in the hidden form. Generally, when videos are deleted from phone then that space is marked as zero. In that space, any new data is easily placed and this is the time when there is a chance to recover deleted videos from Android phone memory.
But remember that the old data is not overwritten by new data otherwise there will be no chance to retrieve deleted videos from Android phone. You should use Android Phone Recovery to get back disappeared videos from Android phone.
But you should remember few things to successfully get back your deleted videos:
- Don’t access your phone after losing important videos or other data from Android
- Its better to turn off mobile data or hotspot/Wi-Fi etc to avoid any unwanted downloads
- Look for any powerful recovery tool to recover deleted videos from Android phone without computer
How To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone?
Now here you are going to learn best and effective ways to do deleted video recovery for Android. Go through each of them and get back lost videos from Android phone with ease.
Method 1: Recover Lost Videos From Google Photos App
Google Photos can help you to get back missing videos from Android phone. All the deleted items like videos or photos remain for 60 days in this app, so you have enough time for recovery.
You just need to follow the below steps:
- First, go to Google Photos app on your Android phone
- Then on top left, click on Menu > Trash
- Now touch and hold the video/photos you want to restore
- And then click on Restore Doing this will back your videos to phone’s gallery or photo library
NOTE– If you cannot find the deleted videos in Trash folder then it might be removed permanently
Method 2: Get Back Deleted Videos From Recently Deleted Album
Android phones have the best feature of “Recently Deleted” album that works similar to recycle bin in computer. Whenever any data from phone like videos are deleted then you can retrieve them from Recently Delete folder.
You simply have to go to the folder, search for the video and click on it. Then select the option “Restore” and your missing video will be restored to original album.
This is very easy method to do deleted video recovery from Android. But remember that the files remains in folder for 30 days and automatically gets deleted after the time period. Once they are removed permanently, you will not get those videos back.
Method 3: Restore Lost Videos From Android Phone Using Google Drive
Google Drive is yet another useful option that helps you to do deleted video recovery for Android. But remember that you should backup your videos to this drive and only after that, you will be able to restore them.
Just follow the below steps:
- First, go to Google Drive app on your phone or simply open Google drive webpage on browser
- Now login with the same account in which you have done backup.
- After logging to Google Drive, you will see all your backed up videos and photos. Now choose the videos you want to restore and simply click on Download
Method 4: Get Back Lost Videos Using DiskDigger
DiskDigger is a third party tool that is used to recover lost or deleted videos from Android phone. Follow the below steps as guided:
- First, download and install DiskDigger app from Google Play Store.
- Then launch the app and click on No Thanks when popups for premium version
- Now go to DiskDigger main menu and click on Full Scan
- After scan is finished, search for directory and click on the missing videos
- Then click on video type you have deleted or can choose every video types, then click on OK to confirm
- Here DiskDigger finds the directory you select and finds the missing files that matched the format
- Now a new window popups and tells if there is any recoverable file, then click on OK to check what was found
- Then click on check boxes next to file you wish to recover and click on Recover option
- Now the app will ask you where you want to recover the files. You have to select among three option like Android, Online File Storage and Desktop or Server.
- And at last, when DiskDigger finishes the searching of video files then close the app and play your video
Method 5: How To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Phone Without Backup
When the above methods does not work for you or you don’t have any backup then don’t lose hope because you still have a chance to get back deleted videos from Android phone. Android Video Recovery is one of the best and effective deleted video recovery software for Android. This software is easy to use and helps to retrieve every lost videos from phone without backup.
This tool supports every Android phones like Samsung, LG, Sony, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Nokia, Huawei, HTC and many more. Not only videos but other valuable data are also recovered using this software such as photos, call logs, WhatsApp messages, text messages, audio files and several others.
Therefore, you just need to Download Android Video Recovery software and get back deleted videos from Android phone easily.
Steps To Follow For Deleted Video Recovery On Android
Step 1. Connect Your Android Phone
First download Android Recovery software and then select “Recover”
Now connect your android device to PC via USB cable. Also be sure you have enabled USB debugging. After your device gets connected, below mentioned image will appear:
Step 2. Select the file types to scan
After your device is connected to PC, Android Recovery software will display data types that it supports. Here you have to select the data types you want to recover.
If your device is rooted then the software will show you two options: Scan deleted files and scan for all files. Here selecting scan for all files will take longer time but will work effectively.
After that click on “Next” to continue the process.
Now it will scan your device to rescue lost data. This will take few minutes.
Step 3. Now preview and recover deleted data
At last when the entire scanning gets over, you have the preview option where you can check which data to recover. Select them and click “Recover” to save all lost data on your PC.
Every data is important for user and it does not matter whether the data is video or photo or anything else. However, data gets lost anytime and to avoid such situation, you should create a backup of every important data. In this blog, I have discussed several ways to recover deleted videos from Android phone and hope that following those will help you to deal with the situation.
Further, if you have any suggestion or queries then don’t forget to mention them in the below comment section.