Have you lost your data from the new Mi 6X (Mi A2)?
Are you worried about how to recover deleted files from Mi phone?
If your answer is Yes then this post may interest you. Here I am going to show you some of the best ways on how to recover lost data from Mi 6X. Here you will retrieve photos, videos, contacts, text messages, etc from Mi 6X (Mi A2) phone easily.
So let’s walk through this post and check out different methods to retrieve deleted files Mi phone
But before that, let us know some of the details of this new Smartphone launched by Redmi.
About Mi 6X (Mi A2)
Redmi Mi 6X is also known as Mi A2 in India. It’s after the successor of Redmi Mi A1 after which this new phone has come into the market. However, talking about its features then it has design elements vertical dual rear camera setup and an edge-to-edge display.
However this Mi A2 will have Android Oreo whereas Mi 6X will come with MIUI skin. Talking about its camera then it will be sporting a 20-megapixel selfie camera.
Many rumors also suggest previously that Xiaomi 6X will get a Sony IMX376 image sensor with f/2.2 aperture along with front-facing flash. The rear camera will be 12 megapixels Sony IMX486 primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture.
As we are talking about its features then it is also important to know that Mi 6X will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC that will contain 4GB/ 6GB RAM and 32GB/ 64GB/ 128 GB internal memory. The battery is of 2910mAh and its display has 5.99-inch full HD+ (1080×2160 pixels).
These are some of the unique features that users will be able to get in the latest Smartphone. However, whenever any new Android device gets launched in the market, users just want to buy to access its new features. This happens in almost every brand as users are eager to get the device first.
However, in this situation, users want to move their data from their old device to the new one and finally, they end up with a data loss situation. Several data are stored in the device like photos, videos, contacts, call history, text messages, and many others.
However, when users face a data loss situation then their main focus is to recover the erased data from Mi 6X (Mi A2) as soon as possible. But the problem is that they don’t how?
Well here are the two simple steps, which can help users to recover their lost data easily without issue.
Method 1: Best Way To Recover Deleted Data From Mi 6X Without Backup
The first way that I suggest to all users is to use a powerful recovery tool like Xiaomi Data Recovery. This is a professional that works effectively to retrieve lost files from the Mi 6X phone.
This amazing tool is easy to use and recovers every data such as contacts, photos, videos, text messages, documents, notes, call logs and many others.
No matter for whatever reasons the data loss happens, you only have to use this powerful software to recover data from Mi A2 phone. So you just need to go ahead and Download Xiaomi Data Recovery to retrieve disappeared files from Mi 6X (Mi A2) phone.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Method 2: Recover lost data/files from Mi 6X using Local Backup
The very first thing, which you should try, is to recover your lost data from backup. This is the best and simple way to rescue erased data in any situation from Mi 6X or from any other Smartphone. Only you have to follow the steps below mentioned.
- Simply you have to go to Settings > Personal > Backup & Reset and after that click on the box next to ‘Automatic restore’. Apart from that, when you sign in to your Google account then the app’s settings and contacts will automatically restore.
- The files saved on Google Drive are accessible once again after you download them on your Xiaomi Mi 6X mobile.
Method 3: Get Back Lost Files Mi 6X Phone Via Mi Cloud Storage
Xiaomi phone users get extra storage for their data and popularly known as Mi Cloud. It is almost similar to Google Drive and iCloud that allows up to 5GB of storage with 6 layers of data encryption.
Follow the steps below:
- First, log in to your Mi Account by visiting https://account.xiaomi.com on any browser. Then click on the Products tab and choose Mi Cloud.
- Here you will get a window asking to login with your Mi Account
- After you log in, you will see all the file types that you wish to recover. Just tap on all the file types and choose the one you want to restore and download
Method 4: How To Recover Lost Files From Google Drive?
Google Drive is yet another useful way to store your important data. In fact, this is a great alternative to Mi Cloud and provides 15GB of space for data. If you want to know how to recover deleted photos in Mi A2 then this is the best option.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, go to Google Drive app on your phone or simply open https://google.com/drive on browser
- Now you will see the list of files uploaded or you can also click on My Drive to see the files. If you want to search the particular file then use the magnifier button and type on it
- Now tap on the file to view the item. Select the files you want to restore and tap on the Download
Whenever you face a data loss situation then there is nothing to worry about. You have several ways to recover lost data from Mi 6X phones with and without backup. This blog completely describes how to do data recovery from Mi 6X (Mi A2) phone.
Follow the given solutions and hopefully, you will be able to get back deleted files from Mi phone.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then kindly mention them in below comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices