This article will help you to recover lost data from Oppo F5 phone with and without backup. Here you will get some advanced methods to deal with data loss situation from Oppo F5 phone.
We all come across data loss situations some or the other time. Some situations are worse whereas some are manageable. In such a condition, our important data gets lost and we don’t know how to retrieve them.
So for all users who are using Oppo F5 phones and have lost their valuable data like photos, videos, contacts, WhatsApp, notes, and other files, this blog is definitely for them.
Therefore, let’s walk through it completely and check out the best ways to recover deleted data from Oppo F5 phone.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Reasons for data loss from OPPO F5
You might know that some of the common causes of data loss are system crash and hardware failure. But it does not stop here. There are also some other reasons that can really make you upset and disappointed.
Accidentally deletion is one of the common and unknown reasons for data loss. Water damage is also a problem for many users to lose their data. Updating to the latest android version on your device may also lead to data loss. In addition, a malicious virus or malware attack is also the reason for losing your crucial data.
As I have already told you that once the data is deleted from your device is not erased permanently but it remains in the device but invisible to the user. Here it is important to remember that once you accidentally delete your data, you should immediately stop using it.
Is it possible to recover lost data from the Oppo F5 phone?
Do you have the same question in your mind? I am just asking because several users ask me “is it possible to recover data from OPPO F5?”
Don’t worry, read further to know more on this topic…
Basically on average, it is seen that maximum Android users lose their important data in the form of photos, videos, contacts, call history, music files, text messages, and many more.
But I would also like to say that when you lose your data from your OPPO F5 or any other devices, then they are not deleted permanently from it. They are still available in the device but invisible to users. It means that you have a chance to retrieve those data from the device via a powerful tool.
But you should also remember few things for successful recovery of the data:
- Dont use your phone unless your data is recovered as continue using the phone will save new data and overwrite the old one
- Try to turn off all internet connection, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc from phone
- Find out a powerful tool like Android Phone Recovery to get back lost data from Oppo F5 phone
So let us know some of the common reasons which can lead to data loss from your Android devices.
Method 1: Best way to Recover Lost Data from OPPO F5
Well, to get back your lost data from any Android device, the backup can really help you. Yes, this is very much true because if you have ever created a backup of your important data that you have lost then obviously nothing can trouble you.
But it matters a lot when you don’t have a backup of your deleted data. At this moment, you have to use any third-party tool to rescue them. I would recommend you to use Android Data Recovery software this is highly recommended in all such problems. This software is easy to use and helps users to restore data no matter how the data is lost.
It works effectively in almost every situation and provide the best solutions to get back the lost data from OPPO F5. Also works effectively for other Smartphone brands like Samsung, LG, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, and many more.
The Oppo F5 data recovery supports the Android version and known as one of the best and effective software to rescue all lost data. It has a powerful scanning algorithm that totally scans the entire phone memory and retrieves each and every data that is lost.
So don’t waste time, simply Download Android Data Recovery Software and easily recover lost data from OPPO F5 phones.
Method 2: Recover lost videos/photos via Google Photos app
Google Photos app can help you when your important photos and videos are deleted from Oppo F5 phone. Here, your deleted stuffs remain for 60 days in its Trash folder after which the files are automatically removed.
So you have a better chance to retrieve files from the Google Photos app by following the below steps.
Here are the steps to recover deleted photos from Google Photos:
- First, open Google Photos app on your phone if it’s installed on your phone
- Then click on top left on three horizontal lines
- After clicking, you will see Bin option > simply tap on it
- There you will see all deleted items of the last 60 days
- Select the items you want to restore like videos and photos
- And at last, tap on the Restore option and all your stuffs will be recovered and can be accessed again as before.
Method 3: Use Google Drive to restore lost data from Oppo F5 phone
Lots of users keep a backup of their essential data in Google Drive. It is also easy to operate because it is linked with Google account. Here you are provided 15GB storage space and lots of data are stored.
So if you have used this feature as a backup then the below steps will help you to restore them and access them again on your phone.
Follow the steps:
- First, open Google Drive on your Vivo phone or can open drive.google.com
- Then tap on My Drive option and you can see the files uploaded or automatically synced
- Now choose the files that you want to restore > right-click on it
- There you will see Download option, tap on it
- Now all the files selected will be downloaded on the phone and are accessible once again.
At last, I have concluded that data loss is a common scenario for Android users and there is nothing to get worried about. Here I have explained how to recover lost data from OPPO F5 smartphone and hope, this blog will help you.
Remember that this Android data recovery tool is unique from other software and it can work for every Android brand.