Text messaging is one of the best communication methods that is used around the world and also the oldest one.
You never know how important the texts could be but after deleting them, they become important.
So here the question occurs, did you lost your important text messages from iPhone after a factory reset? Worried of how to recover deleted texts from iPhone?
If yes then don’t worry, read this complete blog carefully. Here I am going to guide you on some best ways to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone after factory reset.
- Part 1: Best Software To Recover Lost Text Message After Factory Reset iPhone
- Part 2: How To Recover Text Messages After Factory Reset iPhone Using iCoud Backup
- Part 3: Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On iPhone After Factory Reset Using iTunes
- Part 4: Recover Deleted Text Messages From iPhone Using Finder Backup
- Part 5: Re-Sync With iCloud On iPhone To Get Back Disappeared Texts
Part 1: Best Software To Recover Lost Text Message After Factory Reset iPhone
When your data are lost then you don’t know how to react and what to do to get back those texts, right? But now there is nothing to worry about as you need to use iOS Data Recovery software for this. This is one of the best and most suggested software to recover lost text messages after factory reset iPhone.
This powerful tool has a high rate of success in recovering the missing files without any backup. It not only retrieves text messages but other data like contacts, photos, videos, iMessages, notes, WhatsApp, Kik messages, Viber, call logs, etc are also recovered.
It can work in any critical situation and supports every iPhone models including iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/X/8/8 Plus/7/6 and the latest iOS 13 version.
So there is nothing to wait for, simply Download iOS Data Recovery and recover lost text messages from iPhone after factory reset.
Steps to Follow on How to Use iOS Data Recovery Software
Step 1. Connect iOS Device with Computer
First connect your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) to your computer via USB cable and after that launch the Recovery software and select “Data Recovery”.
As soon it detects your device, the below window will appear
Step 2. Scan your device for lost data
Now you have to click on the “Start Scan” option to scan your iOS devices to check the lost/deleted data. This process may take a few minutes depending on your data. However, if you find the data that you want in between then press the “Pause” button to stop the process.
Step 3: Preview and recover the scanned data
After the scanning process is over, result will appear of both existing as well as lost. If you want to filter then you can select “Only display the deleted items” to ON. Here you can preview the data. Even you can search for the particular file in the search box and at last save the data by clicking the recovery button.
Part 2: How To Recover Text Messages After Factory Reset iPhone Using iCloud Backup
Every iPhone user is familiar with iCloud backup and when data gets lost then this option can be very useful. This is an efficient way to restore lost texts from iPhone after factory reset.
But remember that it will only help you when you have enabled it for regular backup. If so then your texts will be archived in the backup file and can be easily restored.
To ensure, go to Settings > click on your name > then on iCloud > iCloud backup > Backup Now.
Now follow the steps below to retrieve texts from iCloud backup:
- First, open Settings on your iPhone > click on General
- Then click on Reset
- After that, click on Erase All Content and Settings > Erase Now
- Now move to usual steps to set up your iPhone
- Then click on Apps & Data page and then on Restore from iCloud Backup
- Here sign in to iCloud with Apple ID
- Then select the recent backup
Now, wait for some time unless iCloud completely restores data from backup to iPhone. After that, all your deleted texts or iMessages will appear.
Part 3: Retrieve Deleted Text Messages On iPhone After Factory Reset Using iTunes
In fact, iPhone users are also familiar with iTunes backup that also helps to restore missing data like text messages. Similar to iCloud, it can also overwrite the data from the phone.
But you can follow the below steps to restore deleted texts from iPhone:
- First, connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable and open iTunes. Now tap on the phone icon in the upper left
- After that, click on “Restore Backup”
- Select the backup file you want to restore. But you should remember that which backup has the texts that you wish to restore. If you don’t remember that select the latest one.
- Now, the restoration process is in progress and waits unless it is finished
Part 4: Recover Deleted Text Messages From iPhone Using Finder Backup
Users who use Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, here are the steps that can help you to restore missing texts after factory reset iPhone.
- First, connect your iPhone to Mac using USB cable and then open Finder
- Now tap on device icon that is under Locations
- After that, choose Restore Backup
- Then, select backup from archives list available
- And at last, tap on Restore option
Part 5: Re-Sync With iCloud On iPhone To Get Back Disappeared Texts
Apple users might know that after the release of the iOS 11.4 version, Apple gives services of synchronization messages conversation via iCloud to all phone operators in all territories.
Here you get a Message option to set ON that is under iCloud before the texts are deleted, so you will be able to retrieve those texts.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone > [Your Name] > iCloud
- Now toggle off the Messages option
- You will get a notification popup from where you have to choose Disable and Download Messages
- Here, toggle Messages on again
That’s it, now all your deleted text messages from iPhone are recovered.
Well, this blog completely describes how to recover text messages after factory reset iPhone. And I hope that if you ever come across this situation then this blog will definitely help to deal with the situation.
Also, don’t forget to use iOS Data Recovery software as this is the best way to retrieve disappeared messages from iPhone after factory reset. This is easy to use and effectively recovers text messages as well as other important data also.
If you have any further queries or questions then do mention them in below comment section.