If you are reading this article then you must have lost your valuable data by formatting your phone & looking for the best solution. Aren’t you?
Well, you do not have to worry about as this blog contains the most effective ways on how to recover data from formatted phone. So, just keep reading this tutorial till the end…
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
What Are The Major Factors Behind The Data Deletion From Android?
Let’s have a look at some of the common scenarios of data deletion:
- Interrupting while copying the files from your Android phone
- Tapping the “Delete All” opt. mistakenly while reviewing pictures
- Using an unreliable third-party app to perform specific tasks on the files can lead to data deletion scenarios.
- Virus or malware infection on the existing files can also delete your saved data from your Android phone
How To Recover Data From Formatted Phone Using Best Tool?
When you notice that your Android phone gets accidentally formatted, all your important stuffs get erased. And you deliberately want those data back, at that time you need to try the best Android Data Recovery Tool. I am suggesting this software because it can easily recover data from formatted phone.
This program is famous because it has the highest success rate of recovery, easy to use, and user-friendly interface. It has the ability to retrieve deleted, formatted, corrupted, or even inaccessible data such as contacts, videos, photos, music, pictures, videos, messages, and many more.
Apart from this, it doesn’t require any technical knowledge to use this software. Hence, without any worry just Download Android Data Recovery Tool to recover data from formatted Android phone without root with ease.
How To Recover Formatted Data From Android Phone Internal Memory?
As we all know that, nowadays Android devices are offering several backup options or we can say several applications to create a backup of our important files. Some of the backup options are- Cloud backup option, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos App, and more. Using these backup Apps you can easily recover formatted data from phone internal memory.
Solution #1: Using Google Photos App
If you have accidentally formatted your Android device and want to bring those lost data back then first check your Google photos app, if they were there.
So, in order to check and recover formatted photos and videos using the Google Photos app, follow the below steps:
- At first, go to the Google Photos app on your mobile phone
- In the second step, you need to select the files that you wish to restore
- After this, make a tap on the Menu option
- Now, choose the ‘Save to device’ and then click on the Restore option
Please Note: You can restore your lost files back within 60 days. As, after 60 days all your important data get removed from trash automatically.
Solution #2: Restore Via Google Drive
If you’re using the Google Drive app to make a backup of your precious files on a regular basis, then it becomes easier for you to recover formatted data from Android phone internal memory using your Google Drive account.
Here are the easy steps, how you can do so:
- First of all, open your Google Drive app on your smartphone.
- At this time, you need to sign in to your Google account which you’re actually using to create a backup of your data.
- Next, you’ll be able to see all your missing files and folders.
- Select the file which contains the crucial pictures, audios, and videos, then make a tap on the Download option.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can data be retrieved from a formatted phone?
Yes, you can retrieve your deleted data after formatting your Android device. If once you formatted your device, as a result, you will lose your entire data whatever has been stored in it. But, the good thing is that still you can restore those files from the formatted phones or tablet.
Does formatting phone delete everything?
After formatting your Android phone, you will lose all your important files/data from your device. However, formatting is useful at that time where you decided to sell your phone to others. That is why you are always suggested to save backup before formatting or performing a factory reset on your device.
How do I recover photos after formatting?
Well, as you know that, you can recover your deleted data from a formatted Android phone. However, if you are habituated to saving a backup of your data regularly then it’s become easier for you to retrieve them back with the help of Google Drive & Google photos app. But, if you do not have the backup of those deleted data then also you can recover your lost files by using the most powerful and reliable tool – the Android data recovery tool.
To Sum Up
Well, there’re several reasons due to which your Android device data (pictures, videos, music, chats, etc.) gets deleted. Though, accidental formatting is one of the major reasons behind the data deletion from Android device. Therefore, you must be prepared to handle such a data loss situation.
However, it’s always suggested to take a backup of your precious media files. In case if you forgot to create a backup of your files, then my recommendation is to try the trustworthy Android Data Recovery Tool. This program is an easy, simple & safe way to recover data from formatted Android phone without root.
If you’ve found this article helpful, then please don’t forget to share it & to leave a comment in the below comment section.