Have you deleted your audio files from your Android phone? Are you looking at how to recover deleted audio recordings from phone? Wondering how to recover deleted audio files Android without root?
Well, losing important data like audio files on Android is not a new thing for users. In this present era, Android smartphones have become an important part of our lives. Everyone uses this convenient device to capture images, and videos and also record audio to preserve their happy and delightful memories.
But it is quite heartbreaking and annoying when the audio files are deleted from the Android smartphone.
Users generally get irritated by such situations and want to know how to recover deleted audio from Android phone? Don’t worry, this blog will help you in dealing with the situation you have come through.
Here, you will know what are the reasons for losing audio files from Android and how to retrieve deleted audio files on Android.
What Are The Scenarios Of Losing Audio Files From an Android Phone?
As an Android user, you must have faced a situation when audio files are lost unexpectedly.
Sometimes the files get lost and you fail to recover them. However, here I have mentioned a few reasons that can lead to erasing audio files in Android Smartphones:
- Accidentally or unintentionally deletion of MP3 files.
- Virus infection can delete audio files from both internal as well as external memory
- Sometimes, the device gets damaged that causes data like audio files to disappear
- Deletion of data due to formatting of the device
- Water damage/phone stolen/flashing ROM
- The device stuck on the black screen of death
- Forgot password/pattern/pin
Is it possible to get back missing audio files from Android?
Yes, of course, there is a possibility to recover deleted music files from the phone. But you may want to know how right? Actually, when the files are deleted on an Android phone then these deleted files are marked as useless.
And the storage space is considered available for newer data to get saved. So, it is quite possible to search your deleted audio files as long they are not overwritten by new data.
But you have to make sure that no files are added after audio files are deleted. It simply means that you have to stop using your device after such an incident.
In fact, turn off mobile data or WiFi from the phone so that no files can get downloaded automatically. After that, look for a recovery program so that your missing music files can be recovered.
How To Recover Deleted Audio Files From Android Phone?
Whenever any kind of data loss happens then there are ways to restore them. Here I have mentioned some of the best methods to retrieve deleted audio files from Android.
- Best Way To Recover Deleted Audio Files From Android Without Backup
- Restore Deleted Audio Files From Android Using Google Account
- How to get deleted audio recordings from Android phone through Google Drive App
- Retrieve Deleted Audio Files From Android Via Computer
- Use third-party apps to recover deleted audio file from Android
- How to retrieve deleted music files on Android from SD card?
Method 1: Best Way To Recover Deleted Audio Files From Android Without Backup (Suggested)
When there is no backup with you then I will suggest you go for Android Audio Recovery. This is a powerful professional recovery program that effectively lets you recover deleted audio files from Android without backup.
This is the best suitable tool that guarantees complete recovery of deleted audio files from your Android Phone. It can easily retrieve different types of audio formats from Android like .mp3, midi, .amr, and .wave.
Apart from audio files, this tool is also helpful in restoring other types of deleted files like contacts, photos, videos, text messages, WhatsApp chats, call history, notes, documents, and many more.
Most users have in mind that they need to root their device before using such type of recovery software. But if you are seriously looking at how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone without root then this software is the best.
It supports every Android phone and the latest version and allows to retrieve deleted voice recordings from Android in any situation.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Method 2: Restore Deleted Audio Files From Android Using Google Account
Well, if you are looking at how to recover deleted audio files from Android phone for free then a Google account can help you. You know that your phone is already linked to your Google account and you can use it to get back your missing audio files.
If you have enabled the SYNC option then your files are automatically backed up from where you easily restore them.
Follow these steps:
- First, open Settings on your Android Phone.
- After that, go to the Backup and reset option where you will be required to turn on the Automatic
- After following these steps recovering the audio files won’t be difficult and all your audio files will be recovered on your phone
Method 3: How to get deleted audio recordings from Android phone through Google Drive App
Google Drive app is yet another way to recover deleted audio files from Android. It can help you in any difficult situation and also other data are also recovered.
- First, open Google Drive app on your Android phone and look for the audio files in the storage. (You can even simply type the name of the audio files or select the option of Audio, which is displayed while clicking on the Search apace.)
- Now, select the option of Audio. Here the filtered results will be displayed on the screen. Before getting ready to download, confirm that you have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Next, click and hold on the name of the file to choose it, in case you wish to restore many files at once. You can also click on the three vertical dots lying on the right side. You will find some options on the screen. Select two options as per your requirement. One option will be “Make Available Offline” and the other one will be “Download”. You can select anyone.
Within a few minutes, the audio files will be downloaded on the Android phone.
Method 4: Retrieve Deleted Audio Files From Android Via Computer
Many users create a backup of their files on the computer. It becomes easier to get the backup from the computer.
Here are the steps to restore deleted audio files through PC:
- First, connect your Android phone to a computer with the help of a USB cable.
- After that, open the folder where you have saved your audio files.
- And at last, simply drag and drop the items on your phone
Method 5: Use third-party apps to recover deleted audio file from Android
There are several third-party apps available in Google Play Store to help you in this situation. With the use of those apps, it’s possible to recover deleted audio files from Android phone without pc.
Some of the useful apps are:
Audio Recovery– This is a free-to-use tool available in the Google play store. It helps you to retrieve disappeared audio files that are backed up previously. The app can recover several types of audio files like MP3, MP4, RAW, AAC, WAVE, etc.
Deleted Audio Recovery– This is also another useful app to search and recover deleted audio files on Android. It helps you to restore audio files from both internal and external storage. With its one-click, audio files are restored that you have selected.
Method 6: How to retrieve deleted music files on Android from SD card?
Many users keep their user data on external storage. If you have also stored your audio files on an SD card then you can easily get back the deleted music files on Android.
Follow the below steps:
- First, put your SD card on an Android phone
- Now, choose the folder where your audio files are stored
- From here, choose the music files that you want to restore
- Also ensure, your device has enough internal memory
How do I retrieve deleted audio files from my Samsung phone?
Here are the steps to recover deleted audio files from Samsung phone:
- First, download Android data recovery software
- Then launch the software and install it on the computer
- Now, select the audio files and start to scan the device
- Next, preview the selected items to be recovered
- At last, click on the Recover option
How do I recover deleted audio recordings?
If you have created a backup of your deleted audio files then use the backup to restore the files. If no backup is found, then use Android Data Recovery software. This is an advanced recovery program to recover deleted audio files from Android phone.
The audio files are of great importance and nobody loves to lose them. You should always try to keep the media files in a safe and secure manner. In this blog, I have discussed the importance of audio files and the causes of the deletion of audio files on Android.
I have also discussed the methods to recover deleted audio files on Android. If these methods do not work out then, you use Android Data Recovery Tool to get back deleted audio files on Android.
Further, if you have any suggestions then kindly mention them in the below comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices