Have you deleted your important files like photos, videos, contacts, music, text messages, and call logs from the Android Vivo X 60 series? Wondering how to recover lost data from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+? Or is it possible to restore missing files from Vivo X60 series phone?
If you have also the same questions then I am sure this blog is for you. Here you will get some of the best and feasible ways to recover deleted data from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+.
But before you jump to the recovery methods, check out the complete review on the Vivo X60 series here.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Files From Vivo X60 Phone?
Yes, definitely you have the chance to restore the disappeared files from the Vivo X60 phone. But you might be wondering how is this possible?
Well, the real fact behind this is whenever your data is lost or deleted due to any reason, they are not permanently removed. They are still available in the device in hidden form. This is unknown to most of the users but it’s true.
So the space that was used by the data is now marked as “unused”. It means you can now store new data on it. But to get back the old deleted data, you should not save any data on that unused space. I mean to say, you should not overwrite any files on it.
Here you have to follow few important tips:
- Stop using your phone after data loss happens because this can save some data and have a chance to overwrite the previous one
- To increase the chance of recovery, turn off all mobile data, Wi-Fi, hotspot or even you can switch off your device
- Look for some powerful Android phone recovery software to retrieve deleted data from X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+
Part 1: Best Way To Recover Data From Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ Without Backup (Recommended)
There are many users who lost their data unintentionally and they don’t have any kind of backup. In such a situation, what to do is hectic. But there is nothing to worry about as you have the best method to retrieve files. Android Data Recovery is a professional tool that is highly suggested by experts in this situation. This is an excellent recovery program that recovers lost data from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ phone.
To use this software, no technical skills are required and it works without any backup. Using this powerful software, you can restore every lost data such as photos, videos, contacts, text messages, audios, call history, WhatsApp messages, documents, notes, and many more. Apart from the Vivo X60 series, the software supports all other models of Vivo phone and Android brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, Nokia, Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei, OnePlus, Google, Realme, and others.
Therefore, it is suggested to download Android Data Recovery tool and retrieve lost data from Vivo X60 series without any hassle.
Here is the step-by-step user guide to recover deleted data from Vivo X60 series.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets/SD card. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack, or other reasons
- Provides a one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Part 2: How To Recover Lost Data From Vivo X60 Series Without Backup?
After you have known the best way, now it’s time to check out some manual methods to get back lost data from Vivo X60 phone.
Method 1: Restore Lost Data From Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ Using Vivo Cloud
Vivo cloud is popularly known to every Vivo phone user. It allows users to backup files and synchronizes data on their devices easily. Here all types of data are easily managed like videos, contacts, photos, messages, etc. It has other features as well like you can locate and lock your device.
So if your data is synced to the Vivo cloud then you can easily restore those data to Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, unlock your phone and go to “Settings”
- Now move down and look for “VivoCloud” and tap on it
- Here you can see all backed-up files. Select the data that you want to restore like contacts, SMS and then click on the “Restore” option to restore files
Note– This method is only for Vivo phone users and will work when you have created a backup of the data previously on Vivo Cloud.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Data From Vivo X60 Via Google Drive
Google Drive is one of the best backup options that allow you to store several data up to 15GB. Either you can manually upload files or even you can allow a sync option to backup important files from the phone. This is easy to manage and you can restore them anytime.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, open Google Drive on your Vivo X60 phone or you can directly open https://www.google.com/drive
- Now sign in with your Google account
- Next, go to the My Drive option to see the uploaded items or automatic backed up data
- Here you have to select the files you want to restore like photos, videos, etc
- At last, after you select the files, right-click on them and tap on the “Download” option
Method 3: Use Google Photos To Recover Photos/Videos On Vivo X60 Phone
Google Photos is a popular app known to every Android phone user. Here you can find your deleted photos or videos easily. If any of your pictures or videos are missing then check out those here. There is a high chance that your disappeared items are present here.
Follow the below steps to recover deleted photos from Google Photos:
- First, open Google Photos app on your Vivo X60 phone
- Then, click on the Trash/Bin option
- Here, you will see all deleted items like photos and videos
- Select the one you want to restore and finally tap on the Restore option
This will restore all photos and videos to the Google Photos library and can be accessible as before.
Bonus Tip: How To Backup Important Data On Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+
To avoid any kind of data loss situation, backup is the only thing that can save you. And your data are safe and can be accessed anytime. Several backup options can help you to back up your files easily from your Vivo phone.
Here is what you have to follow to backup files:
- First, open VivoCloud and register an account to backup data like messages, contacts, photos, etc
- Now go to Settings > Account & sync then select the option to access and backup the Google account synchronization interface
- After that, enter Google photos > click on the menu and then open Settings > backup & sync and your photos will be backed up automatically
- After that, go to Settings > more Settings > backup & restore > backup data > Google server to open data backup
- And now you can upload and backup other files by entering Google Drive or other storage application
So this blog completely describes how to recover lost data from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ phone. Data loss is a common situation to occur but there is nothing to worry about as the disappeared files can be recovered. For easy and quick recovery, go for Android Data Recovery software and restore deleted files from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+.
If you have any suggestions or queries, drop them in below comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices