Did your contacts are deleted from Android phones and worried about how to retrieve them at any cost?
Just imagine this situation and wish if you could get them back with simple action then it would be AMAZING, right?
Well, there can be several questions in your mind of losing contacts like whether they can be recovered or not, how to recover etc. But just wait a second, do you have backup those contacts in Gmail?
If your answer is Yes then there is nothing to worry about how to restore contacts from Gmail (Google Account).
Here in this blog, you will come to know about how to retrieve contacts from Gmail when you have synced them before they are deleted.
So let’s start…
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Way 1: How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Gmail [Best Way]
This is useful as well when you come across contacts loss from your Android phone. It may happen that your important contacts are deleted accidentally and you don’t know how to get them back. In such a situation, you should use Android Contacts Recovery. This third party tool helps you to retrieve missing contacts from Android without any backup.
Maybe you have not synced your contacts to Gmail but there is nothing to lose hope of. With the use of this powerful recovery program, you can easily retrieve erased contacts on an Android phone. No matter for whatever reasons the contacts are removed from the phone, this program works effectively.
So, without any worry, it’s time to Download Android Contacts Recovery and recover lost contacts from Android phone.
Way 2: How To Restore Contacts From Google Account
Remember that your Android phone is always linked to a Google account and if you have enabled Sync option then you have the most chance to get back contacts in your favor. Gmail allows us to restore every contact that remains for 30 days.
Now follow the steps below to restore Gmail contacts:
- First, go to your Gmail inbox and choose “Contacts” from drop-down menu
- There you have to click on More to get the drop-down menu and can see the list of contacts
- Here you have to select “Restore Contacts” option
- Now you can see the popup as below mentioned from where you can select backup as per the date. After this method works, don’t forget to re-sync your Google account on your phone.
Way 3: How To Retrieve Contacts From Gmail To Previous State
These steps below will allow you to restore deleted contacts from Gmail using the Undo option but remember it should be done before 30 days.
- First, go to your Gmail account, choose Google apps, and then select Contacts
- Now in left side, choose the More option to expand the menu if not expanded and select Undo Changes
- In Undo Changes box, choose the time that you want to revert
- And at last, click on Confirm
Way 4: How To Get Back Deleted Contacts From Android Phone
When you bought a new Android phone and if contacts are deleted from the device then restoring those contacts from Android is much easier.
Just follow the steps below to restore contacts from Gmail:
- First, go to Settings and look for “Accounts” or “Account”
- Then choose the linked Google account or you can add a new one
- After that, select what you want to sync like contacts
- Now tap on three vertical dots in right corner and choose “Sync” option
- And here the updating process of all information will begin and all address of Google Contacts will occur on the address book
Important- Few Things You Should Do For Your Gmail Contacts
After getting back all your deleted contacts, you should keep them safe. When you get the contacts list from Gmail, export them by following the below steps.
Steps to export contacts:
- First, login to your Gmail or simply go to contacts.google.com
- Now tap on Export from the left side and you will go to Google contacts older version
- Now under More tab, move down and search for Export
- Select the contacts to export and then export file format. Now if you want to import all these contacts to any other account then select Google CSV format
- Then tap on Export and select the file located to save contacts
Steps to import contacts:
When your CSV file is ready and you want to import it then go to Gmail and follow the options below:
- First, sign in to your Gmail account or go to contacts.google.com directly
- Now tap on Import from the left sidebar
- Here you will get a window explorer to select the particular file to import
- Then choose CSV file and tap on Open
- Now tap on Import and all your contacts will be imported to Google Contacts
We all know that contacts are very useful to keep in touch with one another and when they are deleted due to any reason then how to retrieve them is a big tension. But there is nothing to worry as here in this blog, I have discussed how to restore contacts from your Gmail account and hope that you will get back missing contacts easily.
Also, an alternative solution of how to recover contacts from Android phones is discussed that will bring back your contacts list from the phone.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to mention them in below comment section.