Have you lost or deleted your important stuffs like photos, contacts, videos, SMS, etc from Google Pixel phone?
Looking at how to get back the missing data from Google Pixel phone?
If your answer is YES, then instead of worrying much, just go through this blog completely. Here you will know about how to recover deleted data from Google Pixel phone.
Everyone is familiar with Google Pixel devices that were introduced by Google. The devices were compared with Samsung Galaxy and iPhone models.
The devices gained lots of popularity, as it was the first phone to come with Google Assistant built-in that helps in taking advantage of Google in learning machine language along with AI (Artificial Intelligence) space.
But one thing that really troubles a lot is the unexpected data loss situation on Google Pixel phone. No matter how expensive the phone you use of whatever brand, data loss is a common thing to happen.
The main question is how to recover those important data from the Pixel phone? Though every data is important for users and nobody would love to lose them at any cost, so let us go through this blog and know how to restore deleted data from Google Pixel phone.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Reasons for loss of data from Pixel phone
Now, data loss is a common thing to occur in daily life but what matters is how those files were deleted from the device.
The data from the phone can be removed due to several reasons such as:
- Accidentally or mistakenly wiping the unwanted data from phone
- While upgrading or downgrading system OS
- Device gets damage internally or system crash
- Phone suffers from black screen/blue screen
- Malicious malware attack leads to data loss
- Phone gets broken after falling from height/water damage
- Formatting the phone without keeping backup
- The device gets stolen or dropped somewhere
- ROM flashing or rooting
- And many more…
After knowing the reasons for loss of data from the phone, now the question arises whether the deleted items from the device can be retrieved or not?
Many users have asked this question and they wanted to know just to give themselves a relief.
So let’s find out.
Is it possible to get back deleted data from Google Pixel phone?
The answer is a BIG YES.
The lost files or items from the phone are recovered once they are wiped away but how?
Ok, let me explain.
Whenever any data or files from your phone get wiped away then they are not removed permanently but they are just marked as deleted and becomes invisible. Only a new space is created for any other data to get saved.
It means that before you save any other data on it, you can easily get back the lost files from the phone with the help of recovery software. But you have to remember a few things like:
- Don’t access your phone after losing important data from it as it can save new data and will overwrite the files, means recovering the removed one will be lost forever
- Turn off your mobile data and Wi-Fi to avoid storing any kind of data on the phone
- Search for best and useful recovery software like Android Phone Recovery to bring back lost files
How to recover deleted data from Google Pixel phone?
Now its time to know what are the recovery ways that can help users to bring back their important data from the phone.
Method 1: Best way to recover deleted data from Google Pixel without backup (Recommended)
Do you have a fear of not having backup and don’t know how to retrieve those files? No need to worry.
In such a situation, you need to use a recovery program like Google Pixel Data Recovery. This is a professional recovery tool developed for users to retrieve lost files from Google Pixel phone. This program is easy to use and it recovers every deleted item such as contacts, photos, videos, text messages, notes, documents, WhatsApp messages, audios, and many more.
In addition, this recovery program not only supports Google Pixel’s phone but other brands are also supported like Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Motorola, Nokia, Redmi, OnePlus, and others. It does not need any technical skills to operate and is very powerful.
It deeply scans the entire device to find out the lost items from the phone and helps you to get back all wiped away data without any backup.
Method 2: Retrieve data from Google Pixel using Google backup
With the help of Google account, every important data can be backed up like contacts, photos, settings, apps, etc and whenever you face any kind of data loss then you can restore them from there.
So if you have done this before then follow the below steps:
- First, go to Settings > click on Reset and follow the information on screen
- Now ‘Copy apps & data’ will occur, click on Next > Can’t use old phone > here under ‘Copy another way’, click on OK > then ‘A backup from the cloud’ and after that, sign in to Google Account in which you have created a backup
- Here you have to select a backup and then types of files you want to restore.
- After that, click on the “Restore” option to recover lost items from Pixel phone
How to restore app settings on phone
This is very simple as you only have to follow the below steps:
- First, go to Settings on your phone
- Then click on System > Advanced > Backup > App Data
- Now switch on Automatic restore
Method 3: How to get back Google Pixel files from Google Drive
Even creating a backup of your important files on Google Drive helps you to deal with data loss situation. The items are stored safely unless you permanently delete them.
Now follow the steps as mentioned:
- First, log in to your Google account in which you have created a backup
- Then go to Google Drive and click on Menu icon
- Here you have to go to My Drive section and you will see every backed up files
- Now select the one you want to recover and then click on Download option
Method 4: Restore photos or videos from Google Photos
If your important photos and videos are deleted then they can be restored from Google Photos as well. Remember that those data are moved to the Trash folder on Google Photos and stays fro 60 days.
So you have a chance to restore them before that time by following the below steps:
- First, go to Google Photos and click on Menu icon
- Then click on the ‘Trash’ folder from the menu and all your deleted videos and photos will be available
- Choose the photos and videos you want to recover by long-pressing otherwise you can click on Menu icon on the top right and click on “Select” to choose the files you want
- After that, click on UNDO icon after selecting the data and all your pictures or videos will be backed up
Bonus Tip: How to avoid data loss from Google Pixel phone
To avoid any kind of data loss from phone, you should always back up your stuff in a safe place. There are several ways to back up your files like on Google Drive, pen drive, SD card, computer, Cloud storage etc.
Even you can choose Android Data Backup & Restore tool to backup all your essential stuff from phone. This is a third-party tool designed for Android users to backup all their important data in a safe place. it can backup every data from the phone and when required, users can restore their data from it without any worry.
Numerous users use Google Pixel phones and they store lots of data on it. But unfortunately, some unwanted things happen and the useful data are lost from the device.
To overcome such data loss scenarios, I have discussed this blog on how to recover deleted data from Google Pixel phone and hop the methods mentioned here will help you all to retrieve your wiped files.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then kindly mention them in below comment section.