What is the most EXCITING game you have ever played on your iPhone/iPad?
Obviously, there are many and I think all are interesting to play. But Fortnite is another level game that has huge response and very much popular among users. This is one of the biggest games on Earth right now and its release has taken game lovers to another world.
But as you know that no game can be perfect so Fortnite too is no different. Users have reported that they are coming across Fortnite Mobile Keeps Crashing issue and they don’t know what to do.
So today in this blog post, you will definitely get to overcome the problem that you get while playing Fortnite game.
Fortnite is launched by Epic Games and is one of the high-resolution game released few months ago and until now, it has attracted millions of gamers and still attracting people around the world. The game is only for iOS users and will be available soon for Android version too.
Fortnite is available for iOS users and gamers are just diving in this game as it was released. But the game is still new and as the game is getting response from Fortnite lovers everyday, obviously there are lots of room for any error to occur.
If you want to know more about fortnite, click on: https://www.imore.com/fortnite-everything-you-need-know
The game is a limited invite event but users are just in a hurry to play it without any fail. Due to its massive load, few users are coming across the app crashing issue. If you look around then you will see even larger games have issues so why not Fortnite?
If you ran to Fortnite mobile keeps crashing issue then just quickly dive in and know about the error you are coming across while playing it.
Though the Fortnite is a very smooth game to play but if the app crashes in between then it’s a frustrating situation for any game lovers. But you don’t have to worry, as I have gathered information on how to get rid of Fortnite mobile keeps crashing problem on iOS.
You Might Also Like: 29 Most Common iOS 12 Problems That Can Occur And Their Possible Solutions
Why does Fortnite mobile keeps crashing on iOS?
Not only Fortnite but several other games can crash anytime on your phone. Especially when you play massive game like Fortnite on your device then chances are high of its crashing. After few researches, I have found few possible reasons that makes the Fortnite mobile app crashing.
- The very first thing, ensure your phone is running on iOS 11 atleast. If the version is low than iOS 11, then the app will not run. Now its iOS 12 is already released and if you have own a new iPhone model then Fortnite game is for you.
- Second, if you don’t have an invite code then its not for you. Several users have reported to download the game from App Store without having any invite code. Downloading the game and gaining access without signing up first, receiving code and taping via Email then its another problem for app crashing.
List of iOS devices that support Fortnite game
Here, I have mentioned the iPhone models that are compatible with Fortnite. Ensure you have one of these devices if you are a game lover and want to play Fortnite on it. They are:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S / 6S Plus
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
- iPhone XR/XS Max/XS
- iPad Mini 4
- iPad Air 2
- iPad 2017
- iPad Pro
Issues faced by iPhone users while playing Fortnite
Basically, the issue that was found by some users was the common one. Some iPhone users were trying to play this game on their iPhone 5 and iPhone 6. Already it was stated that these iPhones are not compatible for the game as they don’t have the power to run such type of heavy games on their phones.
If anyone trying to play massive game like Fortnite on iPhone5/6 then it needs to be upgraded first to any new device.
The other issue is users are playing this game without any invitation code. The game requires redeeming an invite code and without it, crashing of the app is a common thing. So, players should know that until they have an invite code, they cannot play this game and have to wait for that.
Further, if you have issues continuously with this app the try to restart your device as doing this will clear memory cache and the errors running on background will get clean, hence removing errors from iPhone.
What to do when Fortnite crashes on your phone
- While playing the game, ensure strong connection is on your phone. If Wi-Fi or data connection is weak then there is a possibility to come across app crashing issue
- You can check Epic Games and Fortnite Twitter accounts for further assistance. Whenever any problem occurs on the game like server issue or some maintenance is going on, company immediately updates it on such social networking sites.
- Try to close the game and again reopen it. This is because sometimes a soft reset can solve minor issues on iPhone
- Make sure your phone is updated to latest version. Simply go to Settings > General > Software Update > Check for Updates.
- Reinstall Fortnite game once. This can be irritating for you but once removing the app and reinstalling it can fix the app crashing issue on your phone. In addition, the progress of your game is stored on Epic Games account and you will not lose anything after you reinstall it.
Fortnite game is one of the best and popular games on iOS devices. This game is a massive one where users have option to play single player or multiplayer. But the problem is that this game supports iOS 11 or its later versions.
It also means that if some iPhone users with low versions try to play this game then they come across app crashing issue on their devices.