Did your iPhone voicemail disappeared or accidentally deleted voicemail iPhone? This article will guide you on how to recover permanently deleted voicemails on iPhone?
Voicemail is a great app to be in touch with one another. It comes with various unique features like it explains what you have said as well as you can see emotions on it. In addition, you can also decide about the messages that you want to listen to and store them on your phone.
But every app has some drawbacks and so voicemail also comes through several issues. Lots of iPhone users have reported about the deletion of voicemail and they don’t know how to undelete it?
The good news is that there are ways to undelete voicemail on iPhone. For that, you have to go through this article and know the practical ways to retrieve deleted voicemail messages on iPhone.
This is the best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. Some unique features include:
- Provides 3 recovery modes: allows to recover iPhone data directly, extract data from iCloud and iTunes backup files.
- Recovers lost data in any situation like accidental, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides simple user interface and one-click option to “Recover” deleted files without backup
Practical Scenario 1
how to retrieve deleted voicemail
I need this voicemail which got deleted,somehow and has all the information for a job interview. thanks.
Practical Scenario 2
Retrieving a deleted voicemail
Please can someone help me, how do I retrieve a deleted voicemail on an iPhone 5, thank you?
Can You Retrieve Deleted Voicemail Messages On iPhone?
Yes, you can recover deleted voicemail on iPhone. But how is an important question that you should know?
Lots of users ask me “can I recover a deleted voicemail on my iPhone”?
I tell them yes, you can…!!!
Here the important thing to know is the voicemail totally depends on the carrier and also the age of the voicemail. But ensure that you have a chance to undelete iPhone voicemail without any issue. There are possible ways that can help you to deal with the situation better.
Way 1: Recover deleted voicemail on iPhone using “Deleted Messages” folder
As I have already mentioned earlier that whenever any voicemail gets deleted then they all move to deleted folder similar to recycle bin. So you can retrieve lost voicemail messages from there by following the below steps:
- Open Voicemail application on your phone
- Now move down unless you get “Deleted Messages” tab and then click on it
- Here you have to choose Voicemail messages that you wish to restore
- After this, you will see an Undelete button and then click on it
- That’s it, now you should follow the same process if you want to restore all messages from iPhone
Way 2: Use a professional tool to retrieve deleted voicemail messages
What would you do when you don’t find your voicemails on the “Deleted Messages” folder?
Don’t worry, there are still ways to manage the situation. As I have already discussed above that the deleted data are not permanently removed so with the use of a third-party tool, it’s possible to get back lost voicemail messages.
iOS Data Recovery is one of the professional programs that helps to restore erased voicemail messages on the iPhone without any backup. Several software experts recommend this as it has helped millions of people to rescue missing files successfully along with voicemail.
Apart from voicemail, other valuable data like contacts, call history, videos, photos, audios, notes, and others are also easily recovered. This recovery program supports every iOS version as well as the latest iPhone models including iPhone XR/XS/XS Max.
So without any worry, just Free Download iOS Data Recovery software and restore deleted voicemail on iPhone.
Way 3: How to undelete voicemail messages using iTunes backup
You should know the importance of iTunes and if you have already backed up on iTunes then it’s easy to restore everything from iPhone.
Only you have to follow the below steps:
- Open iTunes on your PC or Mac that you have used to backup
- Now connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. When asked to “Trust This Computer” or passcode, follow the onscreen steps.
- Now your phone will appear on iTunes and you have to select it.
- Here you have to look for Restore Backup and then choose in iTunes
- Select the proper backup you wish to restore like Voicemail messages
- Now tap on Restore, if password is required then enter it and wait for some time to restore
- In between, check that your device is properly connected after it restarts. Now wait for iPhone to sync with PC and at last, you can disconnect it.
Way 4: How to recover voicemail on iPhone using iCloud Backup
You might already know about the iCloud feature and if you have used it to backup your device then your voicemails might be available there.
Check out the steps below to restore the missing voicemails on iPhone:
- Switch on your iPhone where Hello screen will occur.
- Now follow the steps displayed on screen unless you see the App & Data section. Here you have to selectively restore data from iCloud option
- Here you have to use your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud account
- Select the backup that you wish to restore like Voicemail. After this, the transfer begins. If the iOS version is required then update it by following the screen options.
- Remember that if you have several Apple ID’s then you have to log in with each account. Even you have the option to skip this.
- Now, wait for the entire process to finish as this can take some time depending on network speed and backup size.
Bonus Tip: How to fix Voicemail issues on iPhone
Here you will get some of the best ways to fix with common Voicemail issues on iPhone. They are:
Method 1: Check Signal
Many times improper signal can trouble you a lot and stops you from accessing Voicemail on iPhone. Active cellular data network connection is required as using Wi-Fi, it is not possible to access voicemail.
So to check the signals, follow the below steps:
- Click on Settings > Wi-Fi and then turn off Wi-Fi
- Now check your phone is getting a strong signal
- Turn off Airplane Mode by going to Settings > Airplane Mode
- After that, check cellular data network connection-using Safari to open the webpage
Method 2: Verify the setup
If you want to receive any visual Voicemail messages on iPhone then you have to do a setup. For that, you need to click on Phone > Voicemail and then follow the instructions on screen. Even you can listen to prompts for setting up if your device happens to dial voicemail.
Voicemail is important for several iPhone users and its deletion without any intimation is a real trouble situation. However, the deleted voicemail can be recovered using several ways that I have discussed in this blog.
I hope whenever you come across voicemail deletion then this blog will surely help you to get out of the situation.
Further, if you have any more suggestions then don’t forget to drop it in the below comment section.