Did you accidentally lose your phone numbers from dead Android phone? Are you finding ways to recover contacts from a dead/broken Android phone? If yes then, this blog will surely help you to recover your contacts from your damaged or dead device.
Most Android users get worried when they face this kind of issue. Contacts are an important part that helps us to get in touch with one another no matter how far the person is. And when these phone numbers get removed due to any cause, it matters a lot.
But you don’t have to worry as this blog will definitely help you. Stay tuned to this blog to know how to retrieve contacts from dead Android device.
How To Recover Contacts From Dead Android Phone
Now, it’s possible to find and apply all the best methods to restore lost contacts from dead Android/Samsung phones. Go through them and check which one has helped you.
So let’s read further.
Method 1: Recover Contacts From Dead Android Phone Using Professional Software
When your contacts are important and you don’t have any time to think whether there is a backup or not, then you should use Dead Contacts Recovery, also popularly known as Android Data Recovery software. This is a professional and effective program that allows users to recover deleted contacts from dead Android phones with one click. (Also read 3 Ways On How To Recover Data From Dead Android Phone)
It is easy to use and lets users retrieve several other kinds of data as well like call history, text messages, videos, photos, documents, notes, WhatsApp messages, audio, and many more. The best part is you can restore lost files from any data loss situation like a damaged/crashed/contacts from a broken/dead Android device.
It allows you to preview the data before recovery so that you can check twice which one to restore. Therefore, whenever you lose any data from your phone, simply download and install this amazing software.
Here is to follow the complete step-by-step guide on how to use the software.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Method 2: Export Android Contacts Using Google Contacts
You can restore contacts by exporting them from Google Contacts. If your contacts are synced with your Google account then you can easily export those saved contacts to the PC. In this way, you can recover your missing contacts and it can be accessed again.
Follow the below steps:
- First, launch Google Contacts and put your login credentials. Here your saved contacts will appear
- Next, press on More Options from the left side
- Then, tap on the Export tab and a pop-up message will appear below
- Thereafter, you will go to the old version. There, you need to check the contacts which you want to export and at last, click on the More option to disclose them. After that, click on Export to move further
- Now, the Export contacts interface will appear. Here, you need to customize export settings by using two options such as Which contacts do you want to export? And Which export format?
You need to select any one as per your choice and press the Export button to export your contacts to the PC. After doing this, you can see your exported contacts by launching the storage folder.
Method 3: Restore Disappeared Contacts Using Google Account
If you synced your contacts timely with your Google account before your device was dead then it would be easy for you to recover them.
But if not synced then you can follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your device
- Choose the User and Backup tab and click on Accounts
- Then, select Google App and choose Google account
- After that, you need to put your password and tap on the Next button to move further
- Next, select the Google Services option and tap on the Next button to proceed
- Now, click on the Sync contacts option followed by Sync Now and start recovering contacts from Google
After doing this, all the contacts will start syncing from the Google account. After syncing all the contact to your Google account, you will have the option to restore them.
- First, go to Google Contacts app and put your login credentials
- Next, click on the More tab from the left side panel
- Then, select Undo Changes and you will reach on next window
- Here, select a time or you can modify it, then click on Confirm button
- After that, tap on Google accounts
- Now, click on Restore Contacts and start restoring your lost contacts
Method 4: Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung Account (Samsung Phone Users)
If you are using Samsung devices and are worried about a dead device and missing your contacts, then your Samsung account can help you to back up your data and restore your contacts from Samsung.
Following the steps will help you:
- First, open Settings on your Samsung device and swipe down to the Personalisation option followed by Accounts
- Thereafter, log in to your Samsung Account with your registered email and password
- Now, tap on the Restore option and press OK to recover contacts from your Samsung device through Samsung Account
Bonus Tip: How To Backup And Restore Data On Android/Samsung Phone
There are lots of people who want to create a backup of their important stuff but they don’t do it regularly. Hence, data loss happens some day and all files are deleted. So you should always do a backup of your files in a safe place. In this situation, you are suggested to use Android Data Backup & Restore tool.
It’s a professional program that easily backup all your data like contacts, photos, videos, text messages, notes, etc, and keeps them safe. Whenever any kind of data loss occurs, you can easily restore all your files using the same tool. It’s very easy to use and can help you to avoid any kind of data loss situation.
Can you recover contacts from a dead phone?
Yes, you can restore deleted contacts from a dead phone. You need to check if there is any backup created before they are lost. However, some ways are Google Contacts, SD cards, etc. If not then you need to use Android Data Recovery software to restore contacts from a dead phone.
How can I recover contacts from Android without Backup?
When you don’t have any backup available then you should use professional software like Android contacts recovery. This will help to retrieve contacts and other data easily without any backup. It can restore files in any kind of data loss situation like a dead/broken/damaged phone. The software is easy to use and helps to restore files without any data loss.
Contacts are very important for every individual and it is very painful when you lost them. But you will not suffer if you have taken a backup of your valuable contacts periodically. I have shared important methods to restore contacts from dead Android devices.
I hope by following the above methods, you have successfully recovered your contacts without any issues. For the quickest way to restore contacts from a dead phone, you must try our Android Data Recovery tool. Also suggested taking a backup always of your valuable files to avoid data loss situations.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices