Want to know how to recover contacts from Android phone with black screen? Looking for a perfect solution to retrieve contacts from phone with black screen? If all these questions your answer is ‘yes’ then you have reached the correct webpage.
Sometimes, it may happen that an Android device screen might turn black due to several unforeseen reasons. The most common reason behind the black screen of death issue is falling the phone into the ground or water.
Well, there is nothing to worry about, whatever the reason behind the black screen issue is you can now easily get rid of it. Yes, I am saying this because, in this article, I have shared some of the best ways to fix and recover contacts from black screen Android.
So, let’s get started…
Part 1- What Are the Reasons Behind Android Phone Turns Into Black Screen?
Here, I have listed some of the common factors that can cause an Android phone’s screen black and data loss from it as well:
- Because of running various programs simultaneously, your Android phone’s screen might turn black which can lead to data loss.
- Due to the presence of harmful viruses on your device, you might face a black screen problem.
- When your Android device gets external injuries like falling down in the ground or water.
So, these are the scenarios that can lead to contacts or other data loss from the black screen Android issue.
In the below section, I have discussed the possible solutions on how to retrieve contacts from phone with black screen.
Part 2- Best Way To Recover Contacts From Android Phone With Black Screen Without Backup (Suggested)
The most convenient & effective method to recover contacts from black screen Android is using professional Android Contacts Recovery software. It is one of the best programs that can help you to restore photos, videos, contacts, notes, music, chats, and other media files.
This tool is designed in such a way that you can recover contacts from Android phone with black screen even without any backup. Moreover, you can easily preview all your recoverable files.
The best thing about this program is that anyone can use it even without having any technical skills. So, without any delay, you must try this feature-loaded software. Simply download Android Contacts Recovery software and get back disappeared contacts from Android black screen.
Follow the user guide to learn the step-by-step process of how to use the software.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Part 3- Recover Contacts From Black Screen Android Without Software (Using Gmail)
One of the simplest ways to recover contacts from Android phone with black screen is using a Gmail account. There is a high chance that your contacts might still be present on your device, despite a black screen.
However, you could easily access those contacts via your Gmail account if you have previously set it up on your mobile.
Follow the easy steps to retrieve contacts from phone with black screen with Gmail account:
- First, log in to your Gmail account which you are using to sync all your contacts.
- Next, go to the Gmail inbox after logging into your account.
- Make a tap on the “Contacts” option that you can see on the left side.
- Click on the “More” option and then “Restore Contacts”.
- Select your desired backup & click on Restore.
- Once the process is completed, go to the re-sync Google account option on your phone.
- At this time, you’ll be inquired in what format you want to export.
- Simply, select the “CSV Format” & download a file.
Please Note: Ensure that you’ve synced the files on your mobile to a Google account. Though, you cannot recover all the contacts using this technique. This method can only help you to get back lost contacts within a past thirty (30) days.
Part 4: How To Fix “Android Phone With Black Screen”? (2 Ways)
Here, I’ve gathered 2 effective techniques to fix the Android phone with a black screen issue. So, try one after another and solve your black screen on the Android problem.
Fix #1: Wipe Out The Cache Partition
To solve Android phone with black screen problems, you can clear the cache data. Because most of the time removing the residual or cache data from Android can resolve several unknown issues.
- At first, power off the device by pressing a power button.
- Then, you’ll need to tap on the volume up & power button in order to boot it in recovery mode.
- After that, press the volume button until the wipe cache partition is highlighted on your screen. Then, use a power button simply to choose it.
- Now, your Android phone will restart normally.
- At this time, wait until a cache partition gets totally clear.
Fix #2: Uninstall The Incompatible Apps
Another solution that you can try to resolve this black screen issue is uninstalling the incompatible apps. To do so follow these steps:
- Ensure that your device is powered off.
- Next, use volume buttons when powering a phone ON till you can see the “Safe mode” option on your screen.
- Go to the settings >> choose the “Application manager”.
- After that, click on an APP that may be the culprit for causing a problem.
- Now enter an app page, and tap on the “Uninstall” option. After doing so, this will remove the faulty App.
- Once this procedure is completed, your device will reboot automatically & you can check if the black screen on the Android issue is resolved.
If both methods are unable to fix the black screen issue, then you need to do a factory reset on your phone. This will be the last option that you can try to solve this problem.
The process is finished…
Well, losing important contacts from an Android phone due to the black screen issue is quite common and painful too.
From now onwards, you can recover contacts from Android phone with black screen by yourself only. I am saying so as I have introduced some of the efficient methods that will definitely help you to retrieve contacts from phone with black screen.
I hope you find this post helpful and useful. Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then drop them in below comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices