Are your WhatsApp messages deleted from the sender before you read them? Wondering how to read deleted messages on WhatsApp without any app?
WhatsApp is a popular messaging platform and it often comes with new updates. Sometimes later, it has updated one new feature for users known as “Delete For Everyone”. With this option, users get the complete power to recall the messages they have sent to any individual chats or group chats.
But on the other side, it’s always curious to know what was written in the message that was deleted, right? Sometimes, it becomes like hunger to read that message anyhow.
But you will be happy to know that there is still a way to read already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android.
Wishing to know how is this possible.
If yes then I will suggest you read this complete article and check out some possible ways to read deleted WhatsApp messages on Android.
How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages On Android?
Well, it’s time to walk through all the methods that will help you to read deleted WhatsApp messages someone sent you.
Method 1: Use WhatsApp Chat Backup To Read Deleted Messages
Accidentally deleting WhatsApp chats can really frustrate you but will be happy when you know that they can be restored as well with the help of WhatsApp Chat backup. By default, the backup occurs every night at 2 am.
From there, you have the option to change the backup frequency to weekly, daily, or monthly. Remember, if you select daily backup frequency then you can restore the WhatsApp chats before the next backup that occurs every day at 2 am.
Follow the below steps:
- First, you have to uninstall WhatsApp and again install it via Google Play Store
- After you agree to its terms and conditions, you need to enter your phone number in the next step
- Now you will see a restore option where you can get back your chats via backup. Here you have a tap on the restore option and all deleted chats on WhatsApp will be restored
Method 2: Read Disappeared WhatsApp Messages Through WhatsRemoved+ App
Google play store has millions of apps available and in this situation, you can get help from it. Many apps are there that help you to read the removed WhatsApp messages and one popular one is WhatsRemoved+.
Follow the below steps:
- First, you need to download this app from Google Play Store and then install it
- After that, agree on all terms and conditions when asked and allow all access to its notifications
- Next, to read disappeared messages you have to choose WhatsApp from the list
- And that’s done. After this, if anyone deletes any messages on WhatsApp they have sent then you will immediately get a notification
- You have to go to the notification tab and click on the “DETECTED” tab to read the deleted messages
- Another thing, even if the sender removes that deleted message, you can still read it
After this, I hope you can easily read deleted messages on WhatsApp by sender.
Method 3: Use Unseen Manager To View Already Deleted WhatsApp Messages
You will get lots of them to tackle the situation but another fast and effective way to check the disappeared messages from WhatsApp is by using “WA Delete for Everyone” or “Unseen Messenger”. This is also a helpful option to read missing chats.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, you need to download Unseen Messenger from the Google play store and then install it
- Once you finish the installation, tap on “Agree and Continue” on-screen displayed. You have to allow permission to the app and it’s safe from any risk.
- Now it’s ready for you. Whenever anyone deletes chats or messages from their end, it will notify you by saying “One or more messages in this conversation have been deleted”. From there, you will be able to see WhatsApp deleted messages by the sender.
Method 4: Use Notification History To Read Disappear WhatsApp Messages
There are several third-party apps that can help you to read deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. you can download them from Google Play Store. One such third-party app is Notification History. So let’s move to the steps below:
- First download Notification History on your phone from Google Play Store
- Once you have successfully downloaded the app, check for the deleted chats in the Android notification log. This app is even easy to use for those users who use Nova launchers on their phones.
- There is no need to use any extra app to use the notification log. Just press the home screen for some time and then hit on Widgets > Activities > Settings > Notification log. And now the system notification log will be accessed.
- If you are using stock Android then you can access the notification log via Settings
Bonus Tip- Think Before Sending Messages To Someone
Though there are several ways to read deleted WhatsApp messages it does not mean that you should make mistakes while sending messages. If you accidentally send a message to someone and if you take a little bit of time to delete it then the receiver can read your message.
Remember, there are seven minutes for the person to read those chats. It can happen that he/she might be online and instantly read the chat as soon as you sent it. In this situation, you cannot do anything because the person has read it and there is no use in deleting it from your side.
So it is suggested to open your brain and check your messages properly before you send them to anyone so that you don’t have to delete them later on.
WhatsApp is a worldwide well-known messaging app and it always comes with new features. However, the “Delete for everyone” feature is a good option for users where they can easily delete any conversation from WhatsApp.
In this blog, I have discussed 4 useful methods that will help you to read already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android someone sent you. If you found them useful then kindly share and for any queries, do comment below.
Further, if you have any queries or suggestions then don’t forget to drop them in the below comment section.
Harry Jhonson is a technical writer and has experience of 10 years in SEO. He gathers effective solutions to deal with all problems like data recovery, errors, and others related to Android & iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) devices.