Have you faced with a big cliché on your iPhone XS,XS Max,XR or other iPhone models?
Worried what to do as you have forgot your passcode? Want to reset your iPhone but not able to unlock it?
All these types of questions occur in mind when you want to erase your iPhone but don’t know the password to unlock it. But don’t worry, here in this blog I will discuss about how to erase iPhone without passcode and help you to delete everything from phone without any issue.
Well, how to factory reset iPhone without passcode is one of the most asked questions from users end. This is because many times, users forget their password and when they want to delete the entire data from phone then they don’t remember how to unlock it.
Though there are several ways to unlock iPhone but still a passcode is required at the time of doing factory reset of phone so that every data gets wiped away.
So let’s go through this post carefully and know how to erase iPhone without passcode.
What are the reasons to delete iPhone data?
Well, now there can be different views on deleting data from iPhone. Sometimes it becomes important whereas sometimes, users delete them for their own cause or due to some issue. I have some common reasons to erase my iPhone completely. They are:
- Want to sell iPhone so that I can buy the latest model
- Want to restore my device to new state
- Don’t want to remember few unwanted things again
- Want to improve the performance of phone as well as increase storage space
- Returning back the iPhone to company
After knowing the reasons, now its time to know how to permanently delete iPhone without passcode.
So let go through it…
Method 1: Best way to erase iPhone permanently without passcode (Recommended)
One of the best ways to wipe out your iPhone permanently is by using a third party tool. As you know that simply deleting can put you in trouble as all data can be recovered. So, to delete all data from iPhone permanently, you should use iOS Data Eraser.
This professional tool wipes your entire data from iPhone without any recovery option left. Though users perform factory reset of their device but still fails to wipe out data.
But using this program, you don’t have to worry about anything as it simply wipes away every files from phone no matter which iPhone model you are using. It don’t matter whether your remember your passcode or not, it does it job clearly.
And after this, there is no chance of getting back the files again as it promises to delete the files completely. So simply Download iOS Data Eraser tool and erase your iPhone without any recovery.
Steps to delete iPhone data without passcode
Method 2: Extra 3 ways to delete iPhone without password (Data Recoverable)
Apart from the above method, there are other ways as well to wipe out iPhone permanently but the thing is, your data might be recovered using this method. There are ways like iTunes, iCloud or Recovery mode to delete the entire data from iPhone without passcode.
So lets go through them one by one…
Part 1: Delete you iPhone permanently using iTunes
Ensure that your phone is enabled to sync feature and then follow the below steps:
- First, connect your iPhone to PC
- Then, open iTunes and tap on device option
- When it done, tap on “Restore iPhone” and after that follow the instructions to delete iPhone without password
Part 2: Erase your iPhone using iCloud
- First, you have to login to iCloud.com/find and then enter login credentials
- Now choose “All Devices” on top of browser
- Here you have to select your device and then tap on “Erase Device”
- At last, your device is now available for restoration from backup
Part 3: Wipe out iPhone using Recovery Mode
- First, you have to connect your device to PC and then open iTunes
- After connecting, do ‘Hard Reset’ of your device
- In between, you will see “Recovery Mode” on screen
- After you see it, choose “Restore” on PC
- When the process begins, wait for some as it will finish within 15 minutes
- iPhone Deleting Messages By Itself After iOS 12 Update- Effective Methods To Recover Deleted Messages From iPhone XR/XS/XS Max
- How To Recover Permanently Deleted Videos From iPhone (iPhone XR/XS/XS Max Supported)
Method 3: Reset your iPhone without passcode through settings
This might not always work for you but its better to try once to see the positive effect. This only works when you have done iCloud backup previously. Remember that “Find my iPhone” is enabled so that it can allow Apple to recognize your phone.
Now follow the steps below:
Step 1: First, go to Settings > General > Reset and after that, click on “Erase All Content and Settings”
Step 2: After you restart your iPhone, you will see “Hello” screen and then follow the steps as you set up your new phone
Step 3: When you see “Apps Data” screen, click on “Restore from iCloud Backup”. After that, ‘Select Backup’ and proceed further
This step might help you to erase iPhone without passcode permanently.
So, all these are some of the best and suggested ways to wipe away iPhone permanently without passcode.
The Bottom Line
Well, forgetting iPhone passcode is a common one and numerous users come through it. But when you try to delete iPhone completely and if you forget your password then it can trouble you to proceed further.
So I have discussed some of the best ways to erase iPhone without passcode permanently. I hope all these methods will work for you.
Further, if you have any suggestion or queries then mention them in the below comment section.