Did you own a new Google Pixel 3a or 3a XL? Looking to backup all important data from it but don’t know actually how?
Just a second… I have something for you that can help you to back up all your essential data from Google Pixel 3a/3a XL and can restore them whenever you wish.
But you might ask how to back up and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL, right? For that, you have to read this complete blog as I will discuss how to backup and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL.
Free Download Android Google Pixel 3a/3a XL Backup & Restore Tool
Why it is important to back up Android phone data on a regular basis?
You should know that backup is very important for everyone as this can prevent many unwanted scenarios to happen.
Why backup is important is not known to most users so to get in detail, I have gathered a few important factors that completely prove that backup is important.
- Keep your tension free even after losing the data accidentally
- Helps you from avoiding formatting your entire device
- Avoid data loss from water damage or any internal damage
- Prevent any kind of malware or virus attack
- Avoid losing data while upgrading OS
- Prevent screen password, pattern, or PIN
No matter for what reason you back up your data but it is a relief somewhere that your important files are kept in a safe and you don’t have to worry about any kind of data loss situation.
So now let us read further, know what the ways to backup are, and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL data.
Way 1: Use Android Backup & Restore Tool to backup Google Pixel 3a/3a XL data (Recommended)
The very first way to back up and restore your important files from Pixel 3a/3a XL is by using Android Data Backup & Restore Tool. This professional tool helps you to back up every useful data from your phone without any issues.
This is easy to use tool that entirely backup your contents and whenever you face a data loss situation then it also allows you to restore them. It allows you to selectively back up Android data such as text messages, contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp, audio, call logs, documents, and others.
Therefore without any worry or double thought, simply Download Android Data Backup & Restore Tool and easily back up all your crucial stuff from your Google Pixel phone.
Way 2: How to backup and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL data using Google Drive
Google Drive app is available on every Android phone and with the help of it, you can easily backup your entire data. The steps given below need to follow:
- First, open Google Drive app on a Pixel phone
- After that, click on Add icon > Upload
- Then choose the files you want to upload
- At last, you can see all the uploaded files in the My Drive section
To restore files from Google Drive
- Go to Google Drive app on your phone
- Then click and hold the file which you want to restore
- Finally, click on the Download button
Even you can follow the below steps to download backed-up files to your computer from Google Drive:
- First, go to https://drive.google.com on a PC
- Then sign in with your email ID and remember to enter the same ID you have used to backup your data to drive
- After logging in, all the uploaded files will be listed here
- Here tap on the file you wish to download (press CTRL or SHIFT key to download multiple files)
- At last, Download the file by right-clicking on the files
- Google Pixel Data Recovery- Recover Lost/Deleted Data From Google Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel Photos Disappeared- Recover Deleted Photos from Google Pixel 3/3 XL
- Recover Lost or Deleted Data From Google Pixel 3/3 XL
Way 3: Backup Google Pixel 3a/3a XL data using Google account
This method needs to enable an auto-backup feature for your Pixel phone. For that, you have to follow the below steps:
- First, go to “Settings” on your Pixel phone
- After that, click on the “Backup & Reset” option
- Then click on “Backup”
- Now enable the backup option to Google Drive where you can backup every data you want
- You can store unlimited photos and videos on Google Pixel 3a/3a XL phone by simply clicking on “Photos & Videos”
- Using phone settings, you can enable the backup & sync feature to backup every data on the Google Pixel phone
Now follow the steps to restore data from your Google account
Simply go to Settings > Personal > Backup & reset > Content > App data > Enable automatic restore
Way 4: Easy to backup data from Pixel phone to PC
Even the best way to back up your vital data from Google Pixel 3a/3a XL is by the “copy and paste” option to your PC. It’s easy to transfer every file on the computer and keep them safe for a long time.
Follow the below steps:
Step 1: You need to enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Settings > Developer option
Step 2: After that, connect your phone to your PC through a USB cable and enable “USB for file transfer”
Step 3: A window will occur where you will have complete access to the internal memory of your phone
Step 4: Now, copy the items from your phone, paste them on your computer by creating a folder, and when everything is done, then eject your device.
Way 5: Use your phone’s own cloud option
Nowadays, almost every Android phone manufacturer are providing their own cloud feature where users can store their crucial data for a long time. Users get 5GB storage where contacts, photos, messages, etc can be stored.
Here are the lists of some manufacturers that provide their own cloud feature:
So all these are some of the best and unique ways to backup and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL phone. I hope whatever solutions I have discussed in this blog will surely help you save your important data for future use and you don’t have to worry about data loss situation.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then don’t forget to drop them in the below comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices