Did you own a new Google Pixel 3a or 3a XL?
Looking to backup all important data from it but don’t know actually how?
Just a second…
I have something for you that can help you to backup all your essential data from Google Pixel 3a/3a XL and can restore them whenever you wish.
But you might ask how to backup and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL, right? For that, you have to read this complete blog as I will discuss about how to backup and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL.
Free Download Android Google Pixel 3a/3a XL Backup & Restore Tool
Why it is important to backup Android phone data on regular basis?
You should know that backup is very important for everyone as this can prevent you from many unwanted scenarios to happen.
Why backup is important is not known to most of the users so to get in details, I have gathered few important factors that completely proves that backup is important.
- Keep you tension free even after losing the data accidentally
- Helps you from avoiding formatting of your entire device
- Avoid data loss from water damage or any internal damage
- Prevent from any kind of malware or virus attack
- Avoid losing data while upgrading OS
- Prevent from screen password, pattern or PIN
No matter for what reason you backup your data but it is a relief somewhere that your important files are kept in safe and you don’t have to worry about any kind of data loss situation.
So now let us read further, know what the ways to backup are, and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL data.
Way 1: Use Android Backup & Restore Tool to backup Google Pixel 3a/3a XL data (Recommended)
The very first way to backup and restore your important files from Pixel 3a/3a XL is by using Android Data Backup & Restore Tool. This professional tool helps you to backup your every useful data from phone without any issue.
This is easy to use tool that entirely backup your contents and whenever you face data loss situation then it also allows you to restore them. It allows you to selectively backup Android data such as text messages, contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp, audios, call logs, documents and others.
Therefore without any worry or double thought, simply Download Android Data Backup & Restore Tool and easily backup all your crucial stuffs from Google Pixel phone.
Steps to backup and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL
Part 1: Back up your Android phone
Step 1: Connect your Android phone to computer
Launch the software first and then select “Backup & Restore” option
After that, connect your Android device to computer via USB cable. Also be sure that you have enabled USB debugging mode on your phone. Now here if your device have OS version 4.2.2 or above then popup window will occur asking you to allow USB debugging, so press OK.
Now hit on Backup to begin the backup of Android phone data
In addition if you have any previous data that you have used to backup with this software then obviously you can also see that in “View backup history”
Step 2: Select file types to back up
When the Android device is connected, now you have to select file types that you wish to backup. After that, click on backup to begin the process.
Here you have to wait for few minutes until the process gets completed. It is advised not to disconnect the device in between.
At last, when the backup is finished, you can click on View the backup button to see that you have backed up.
Part 2: Restore backup to your Android phone
Step 1: Connect your Android phone to computer
Launch the software on your PC and select Backup & Restore. Now connect your android phone to PC using USB cable.
Step 2: Select the backup file you wish to restore
As soon you click on Restore button, program will display entire Android backup files on PC. From there you have to select the backup files that you want and hit View next to it.
Step 3: Preview and restore the backup file to Android phone
Now you can preview each file in backup. Just check the files that you want and hit on Restore to your Android phone.
This entire process takes few minutes, so don’t disconnect your device.
Way 2: How to backup and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL data using Google Drive
Google Drive app is available on every Android phone and with the help of it, you can easily backup your entire data. The steps given below needs to follow:
- First, open Google Drive app on Pixel phone
- After that, click on Add icon > Upload
- Then choose the files you want to upload
- At last, you can see all the uploaded files in My Drive section
To restore files from Google Drive
- Go to Google Drive app on your phone
- Then click and hold the file which you want to restore
- Finally, click on Download button
Even you can follow the below steps to download backed up files to computer from Google Drive:
- First, go to https://drive.google.com on PC
- Then sign in with email ID and remember to enter the same ID you have used to backup your data to drive
- After logging in, all the uploaded files will be listed here
- Here tap on the file you wish to download (press CTRL or SHIFT key to download multiple files)
- At last, Download the file by right clicking on the files
- Google Pixel Data Recovery- Recover Lost/Deleted Data From Google Pixel Phone
- Google Pixel Photos Disappeared- Recover Deleted Photos from Google Pixel 3/3 XL
- Recover Lost or Deleted Data From Google Pixel 3/3 XL
Way 3: Backup Google Pixel 3a/3a XL data using Google account
This method needs to enable auto-backup feature for your Pixel phone. For that, you have to follow the below steps:
- First, go to “Settings” on your Pixel phone
- After that, click on “Backup & Reset” option
- Then click on “Backup”
- Now enable the backup option to Google Drive where you can backup every data you want
- You can store unlimited photos and videos on Google Pixel 3a/3a XL phone by simply clicking on “Photos & Videos”
- Using phone settings, you can enable backup & sync feature to backup every data on Google Pixel phone
Now follow the steps to restore data from Google account
Simply go to Settings > Personal > Backup & reset > Content > App data > Enable automatic restore
Way 4: Easy to backup data from Pixel phone to PC
Even the best way to backup your vital data from Google Pixel 3a/3a XL is by “copy and paste” option to PC. Its easy to transfer every files on computer and keep them safe for long time.
Follow the below steps:
Step 1: You need to enable USB debugging on your phone by going to Settings > Developer option
Step 2: After that, connect your phone to PC through USB cable and enable “USB for file transfer”
Step 3: A window will occur where you will have complete access to internal memory of your phone
Step 4: now, copy the items from phone, paste them on your computer by creating a folder, and when everything is done, then eject your device.
Way 5: Use your phone’s own cloud option
Nowadays, almost every Android phone manufacturers are providing their own cloud feature where users can store their crucial data for long time. Users get 5GB storage where contacts, photos, messages etc can be stored.
Here are the lists of some manufacturers that provide their own cloud feature:
So all these are some of the best and unique ways to backup and restore Google Pixel 3a/3a XL phone. I hope whatever solutions I have discussed in this blog will surely help you save your important data for future use and you don’t have to worry about data loss situation.
Further, if you have any suggestion or queries then don’t forget to drop them in the below comment section.