Did you lose your important PHOTOS from Samsung Secure Folder? Are you looking at how to recover photos from Samsung secure folder? Well, there can be lots of questions in your mind when such unexpected situations happen to you.
Especially when important pictures are deleted then what to do and how to get them back becomes a BIG ANNOYING situation.
But you don’t have to worry about such a situation anymore. I am here to help you out with any critical data loss situation. Here in this blog, you will come to know about Samsung Secure Folder and how to recover deleted photos from Samsung Secure Folder.
So let’s walk through the blog completely…
About Samsung Secure Folder
Samsung Secure Folder is one of the best ways to store all your essential information safely and securely. It helps you to secure folders in an encrypted space where all the files like pictures, videos, documents, apps, etc are kept.
The best part is, except you, nobody can access it. This service is a part of Samsung Knox and comes in the pre-installed form in several Samsung devices like Galaxy Note 10, S10/S10 Plus, etc.
In addition, you can also download a secure folder on your phone from Google Play Store.
Is it Possible To Recover Photos Lost In Secure Folder?
Yes, there is a possibility to recover lost photos from Secure Folder.
But you need to be very careful. You should ensure that all your recent photos are backed up to a secure folder and they are safe. If you fail to get back the photos from the folder then you need to use a recovery program like Samsung Photo Recovery.
But to do a successful Samsung secure folder recovery, you should stop using your phone and don’t save any new data on it. If done then new data will overwrite the old one and the chance of getting back the lost files or photos will come to an end.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Secure Folder?
Now, it’s time to check out how it will be possible to recover photos from Samsung secure folder. Well, the recovery process is very easy if you have backed up those pictures previous to deletion. You need to back up all data like photos, videos, and other data to Secure Folder and manage it via Samsung’s cloud-based service.
So here are the steps to restore lost photos from Samsung Secure Folder, but before that, let us see how to backup data to a secure folder.
Backup Secure Folder Data
- First, open Menu and click on Settings
- Then click on the Backup and Restore option
- Here you have to choose the content you wish to backup and finally click on Backup Now.
The list of data to back up on Secure Folder is:
- Contacts: contact info (phone number, email address, addresses).
- Calendars: events and tasks.
- Photos: Image files (JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, and more).
- Videos: Video files (MP4, M4V, 3GPP, AVI, WMV, and more)
- Music: Audio files (MP3, M4A, 3GA, OGG, WAV, and more).
- Samsung Notes: Notes and categories.
- Documents: Documents (HWP, DOC, PDF, TXT, HTML, and more).
- Apps: Installation files, app data, icon layout.
- Secure Folder settings: Settings, values, and more.
IMPORTANT– You need to login into your Samsung account to use the backup and restore feature. Also, remember that backup only saved the latest backup in the cloud. When the auto backup is turned on then it will process the backup within 24 hours when Wi-Fi is connected.
How To Restore Photos From Samsung Secure Folder
- First, open Menu and click on Backup and Restore
- Then click on the Restore option
- From here, you have to choose the photos you want
- And finally, click on Restore Now
So following these steps, you can easily do Samsung secure folder recovery from your Samsung phone.
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Secure Folder Without Backup?
When you don’t have a backup and the photos are important, then you should use a powerful recovery tool like Android Data Recovery. Yes, this is a professional tool recommended by experts to retrieve deleted photos from Samsung secure folder.
No matter how your photos are lost or wiped away, using this recovery program will definitely restore a secure folder with ease. Not only photos but other data like videos, contacts, documents, music, calendars, and many others are also retrieved.
For those users who want to know how to recover deleted videos from Samsung secure folder or how to do Samsung secure folder recovery, this software is the best option. So without any delay, simply Download Android Data Recovery and recover deleted photos from Samsung secure folder with ease.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
How To Add Files To Samsung Secure Folder?
The secure folder feature is new to many users and they don’t know how to add the files to it.
For them, here is the step-by-step guide:
- First, launch Samsung Secure Folder app on your phone
- Then click on the “Add Files” option
- Now select the types of files like images, documents, videos, audio,
- Then choose the files to add to Samsung Secure Folder > click on the “Done” option
- After that, choose whether you wish to move the files or copy them
How To Add Files From Samsung’s Native Apps?
Here is the step-by-step guide to adding files to Secure Folder from native apps:
- First, you have to launch Samsung’s native apps like My Files, Gallery, Voice Recorder, or Contacts
- Then select those files which you want to move
- Now click on the More option where you can see three vertical dots
- Here choose “Move to Secure Folder”
- Now login to the app so that process is finished
How To Add Apps To Samsung Secure Folder?
Many users want to add their useful apps to a secure folder but how they don’t know.
Well, it’s very easy to do that.
Launch Samsung Secure Folder > click on “Add Apps” > choose apps from the list or can search through the search box > click on Add option to finish.
Doing this will create a duplicate app in the Secure folder.
This is very useful for those users who access multiple social apps like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and others. Another benefit is you can access two accounts without any logging and logout issues.
How do I recover deleted files from my Samsung Secure folder?
Follow the below steps to restore files from Samsung Secure folder:
- First, open Settings on the phone
- Then select the Backup and Restore option
- Now choose Restore Secure folder
- From here, choose the data you want to restore (photos, videos, apps, etc)
- At last, click on Restore Now to finish the process
How to recover deleted files from Secure gallery?
To retrieve files successfully, you need to use Android data recovery software. This is an efficient recovery tool that helps to restore data from Samsung Secure folder without backup. Simply download this powerful software and recover deleted files from Secure Gallery easily.
Is Samsung Secure folder really safe?
A secure Folder is considered a place to store personal or sensitive data that nobody can access at any cost. Until you have a Samsung account or Samsung phone running on Android OS 7 or later, it is safe to use without any worry.
As told earlier, Samsung Secure Folder is one of the easy ways to store all important data from Samsung phones. But many times, the data like pictures or videos are wiped away.
In this situation, you can recover disappeared pictures from Samsung Secure Folder in easy ways. This blog completely describes retrieving missing images from secure folder and also hopefully, if you ever come across such a situation then don’t forget to follow this blog.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then kindly mention them in the comment section.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices