Did you accidentally deleted photos, videos, contacts, or messages from Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+/S24 Ultra phone? Are you looking at how to recover them without any further loss? If yes then don’t panic and read this blog.
We all know that Samsung users are eagerly waiting for this new phone to come in handy. But nobody knows when data will get lost from their device and later on regret how to get them back.
So if you ever face a situation where your VITAL data gets erased unexpectedly, this blog will help you. Here, I will discuss some best ways to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+/S24 Ultra phones.
Is It Possible To Recover Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy Phone?
Yes, the deleted data can be recovered from the Samsung Galaxy S24 series.
A common question that occurs in most users after losing data is “Are the files recoverable or not”? Well, there is a high chance of getting those disappeared data from your phone because they are not removed permanently.
Those data are still present in the device but in a hidden form. You can get them back unless they are overwritten by any other data.
You should use powerful Samsung Data Recovery software to restore missing data from Samsung phone. But apart from this, I will show you various other methods that will surely help to tackle the situation.
So let’s read further.
How Do I Recover Deleted Files on Samsung S24, S24+, S24 Ultra?
There can be various reasons behind data loss like accidental, malware attacks, outdated OS, etc. But it’s time to find and follow the best ways to recover lost data from the device.
Method 1: Recover Permanently Deleted Data From Samsung Galaxy S24 Without Backup
If you are wondering about retrieving the lost files from the Galaxy S24 series without backup then the best option is to use Android Data Recovery software. This is a powerful program that will recover lost or deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+/S24 Ultra phones and earlier models like S23/S22/S21/S20/S10 etc. easily.
It can restore several types of data no matter what reasons have made the files lost. With this program, you can restore contacts, photos, videos, text messages, documents, notes, audio files, WhatsApp messages, and others.
If you don’t have a backup or don’t want to follow the manual methods then download and install this recovery software and get back missing files hassle-free.
Check the complete user guide and follow the steps to rescue deleted files from Samsung.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Method 2: Restore Deleted Files From Samsung Via Trash/Recently Deleted Folder
After your data gets deleted from your phone, you can find them in the recycle bin folder on your device. You can check them in the Gallery or My Files folder within 30 days.
Follow the steps as guided:
- First, open My Files option > then click on Analyze storage
- Now, look for the Trash option > click on Gallery or My Files to search your deleted items
- Here, select the data to restore missing files, and finally, tap on the Restore option
That’s it. Now all your files will be available in the particular folder to access.
Method 3: Use Samsung Cloud To Restore Files On Samsung Galaxy S24
Whatever files you have lost can be restored from the Samsung Cloud feature. This option lets users backup their data easily for future use. Various data types can be backed up like contacts, photos, pictures, videos, apps, call logs, calendars, etc.
If any data is deleted from your end, you can easily restore it on the Galaxy S24 phone from Samsung Cloud.
Here is how to do it:
- First, open Settings on your Samsung phone
- Now, click on the Samsung account
- Next, move down and click on Accounts and Backup> Samsung Cloud > Restore data
- Here, choose the files you want back and then click on the Restore > Install option to retrieve the backup
- That’s it, now wait for some time until the files are restored, and then check them in the desired folder.
Method 4: Get Back Deleted Files Through Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung phone users very well know about the Smart Switch feature where users can easily transfer their data from other devices. It offers a smooth experience and is available for both smartphones and PCs.
This feature allows you to back up all data from your phone and easily restore them whenever you want. So whenever you face a data loss situation, you can get them back using this method.
Follow the below steps:
- First, launch the Smart Switch app and then connect your device via a USB cable
- Now, tap on Restore
- You have the option to restore previous data by tapping on “Select a different backup” or simply tapping on Restore Now
- Here, wait unless the process is finished
- After the process is over, tap on OK to complete the final restoration
Method 5: Recover Samsung Galaxy S24 Data Via Google Backup
You can also go for the Google Account backup option to restore permanently deleted files from your Samsung phone. In this process, your device will be reset so make sure all the files are present in your Google account.
Here is what you have to do:
- First, open Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S24 phone > move down and click on General Management
- Now, click on Reset > Factory data reset and then click on the Reset option to delete the phone
- Next, click on Delete all option to confirm and wait unless the device restarts
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions that are required and then connect to a strong Wi-Fi network
- Here, enter your Google account email along with your password and select the correct backup to restore on Samsung Galaxy S24
- Finally, all your data will be restored after a while and further, set up your phone by the instructions given
Pro Tip- How To Backup Data From Samsung Galaxy S24 Series
Do you have a fear of losing your precious data in the future? If yes then don’t worry as I have the solution for you. To avoid any kind of data loss situation, you are suggested to create a backup of all your files in a safe place.
One such way is by using the Android Data Backup & Restore tool that helps to back up all your crucial data safely. It is easy to use and backs up various types of files like contacts, photos, videos, messages, documents, notes, audio, etc. It works for all Samsung phones and other Android devices and that data can be restored anytime anywhere.
Finally, the blog ends here and I hope you have successfully restored lost data from Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+/S24 Ultra phone. The data loss can happen due to various reasons but don’t fret. You should check those lost data in a backup folder if you have any.
If not then use Android Data Recovery software to restore deleted data from a Samsung phone without backup.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then drop them in the comment section below.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices