Have you lost contacts, photos, or other data from your Asus ZenFone 5Z?
Looking at how to recover deleted data from Asus Zenfone 5Z phone?
If yes then this blog will definitely help you to restore deleted data from Asus ZenFone 5Z with ease.
The Taiwanese Smartphone company Asus has again come up with its new flagship named Asus ZenFone 5Z in the Indian market. Talking about its features then by look-wise, you can see it simlar to iPhone X with its virtual camera setup.
Its highlight feature is that the phone comes up with Snapdragon 845 processor that starts from 4 GB, 6GB, and 8GB RAM.
Its display is big, i.e. 6.2 inches that also contains two five magnet stereo speakers that are driven by dual amplifiers. The rear camera consists of 12 megapixels with an 8 MP secondary camera with an F/2.2 aperture and a 120-degree wide angle lens. In the front, it has 8 megapixels fixed focus OmniVision 8856 sensor that is equipped with an F/2.0 aperture.
Even the device comes with space of external SD card which cam be further exceeded to 2TB. The battery is 3300 mAh that also supporst quick charge as it is bundled with 18W charger.
Though, all these features might give you lots of happiness but suddenly the happiness can come to an end when you encounter a data loss situation on your new Asus ZenFone 5Z.
Data loss reasons from Asus ZenFone 5Z
The files that gets deleted from Android device is due to several reasons and some of them are mentioned below:
- Unintentionally deletion– Mistakenly deleting data from Asus ZenFone 5Z is one of the common and major causes that leads to data loss. Mistakenly deletion means by pressing wrong keys, improper use of command prompt, removing data from recycle bin, etc.
- Due to inappropriate file transfer– Between the file transfer process, sometimes a situation occurs where data gets lost.
- Malware attack– Your device is connected to the internet and while accessing some information on the internet, it is common that some virus enters intyo your device this infecting the device completely where there is a chance that the data is erased.
- Factory reset– Many times due to some problems on the device, it happens that users do a factory reset of their device. In this process, there is a chance that important data gets lost.
Losing data from any Android device is a painful situation for almost everyone. And the most irritating situation is to recover those deleted data. Many users find it a difficult job especially when you don’t have any kind of knowledge or skills to get them back.
Retrieving data from Asus ZenFone 5Z is possible when you created a backup of your lost data. And when the backup is not available then with the help of third-party software like Asus Zenfone data recovery, the recovery of data is possible.
Is It Possible To Recover Lost Files From Asus Zenfone 5Z?
Yes, there is a high possibility to restore deleted files from Asus Zenfone 5Z phone.
But do you know how?
Its very simple, whenever your files are lost from your phone, they are not removed permanently. Those files are still present in the phone itself in hidden form. Here there is a chance to retrieve missing files from Asus phone only by using a recovery tool like Asus Zenfone 5Z data recovery.
But few things are also necessary to remember like:
- You have to stop accessing your phone after losing data. This is highly recommended so that old files are not overwritten.
- For high recovery, it’s better to turn off mobile data or hotspot or Bluetooth connection from the phone
- And last, search for a powerful recovery tool to retrieve deleted files from Asus Zenfone 5Z.
Way 1: Retrieve Deleted Data from Asus ZenFone 5Z Directly (Recommended)
Android Data Recovery software is one of the best and reliable program that is used to recover deleted data from Asus ZenFone 5Z phone. The best part of this tool is it can restore any Android data no matter in which situations they are lost like OS update, accidentally deletion, factory reset, and many others.
Whatever data you have lost are easily restored such as contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp, Viber, call logs, text messages, documents, notes, etc. This program supports every Android OS version and every Smartphone brands like LG, Samsung, Sony, Lenovo, Redmi, Oppo, Vivo, Huawei, OnePlus, Google including Asus. It has the power to recover whatever data is lost from Asus devices.
So, users can trust this software and use it to restore erased data from Asus ZenFone 5Z. No need to worry about any kind of further data loss, simply Download Android Data Recovery Tool and get back deleted data from Asus Zenfone 5Z phone.
Way 2: Recover Deleted Photos And Videos From Asus Zenfone 5Z
Your important photos and videos when deleted from the phone then you can find them on Google Photos app. Yes, you should check the deleted items on its Bin folder where the stuffs remain for 60 days.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, open Google Photos app on your phone
- Then at top left, click on the Menu option
- Next, tap on Bin/Trash option
- Now, touch and hold photos that you wish to restore and finally, click on Restore option
This will restore all photos to the phone’s gallery app, in Google Photos library, and also in the original album.
Way 3: Retrieve Deleted Files From Google Drive
You can check your Google Drive for the disappeared files from Asus Zenfone 5Z. This is one of the best ways to store your files safe and secure until you want. It provides 15GB storage space and you can store your important photos, videos, etc on it.
Here is how to download files from Google Drive:
- First, open Google Drive on your Vivo phone or can open drive.google.com
- Then tap on My Drive option and you can see the files uploaded or automatically synced
- Now choose the files that you want to restore > right-click on it
- There you will see Download option, tap on it
- Now all the files selected will be downloaded on the phone and are accessible once again
Simply getting back data is not possible without using a data recovery program. You have to utilize any professional software like Android data recovery that can easily restore lost files from Asus ZenFone 5Z. I hope whatever solution is mentioned in this blog will help you to fix the data loss problem and you can enjoy a slot to get them back.