Are your messages hidden on your Android or Samsung phone? Wondering how to find hidden text messages on Samsung? If this kind of issue is troubling you, don’t panic as you have landed in the perfect place.
Some of the other issues always trouble smartphone users and some errors are not easy to tackle. Recently, a few users have reported about their hidden text messages. Those messages were important to them and were unable to find them.
If you are also in the same situation and looking for any methods then don’t worry. Just go through this article as I will guide you through some best ways how to find hidden text messages on Android/Samsung phones.
How To Find Hidden Text Messages On Android/Samsung- Best Ways
Well, it’s time to check all the possible tricks that will help you to find missing text messages from your phone.
So let’s read further.
Method 1: Activate Private Mode To Find Hidden Text Messages On Samsung
If you are using a Samsung phone and looking for hidden messages then activating private mode in settings can help you. Remember, the private mode is an in-built app for Samsung phone users to hide private data, videos, messages, etc.
Follow the below steps:
- First, open Settings and choose Private mode
- Now, enable private mode and enter your PIN when asked. Here, view the hidden messages under a private folder, or even you can browse its gallery
- After that, move to another folder, leave the private folder, and click on OK
Method 2: Find Hidden Messages Using Samsung Cloud
Whenever your messages are deleted then it can become difficult to restore them. However, if you have enabled Samsung Cloud to back up all your data then it can be easy for you to retrieve the disappeared files.
If your text messages are synced to Samsung Cloud then you can get them back
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, launch Settings on your Samsung
- Now, look for the Cloud and Account option and click on it
- Next, choose Samsung Cloud > Messages
- After that, tap on Trash > choose the text messages you want back
- Finally, click on Restore Now option
Method 3: Check Your Messages In Trash Folder
It may happen most of the time that your device blocks unwanted texts from interruption. Those unwanted or suspicious messages are saved in the Trash folder. From there, you can easily view your hidden text messages on Samsung.
Here are the steps to follow:
- First, open Messages on the phone > click on the Three Dots icon
- Now, the Trash option is visible > click on it
- Here, all your hidden text messages can be viewed in the Trash folder
Method 4: Check Archived Messages
You can also find your missing messages in the archived folder. Almost every messaging app has an archived section where your old messages can be viewed.
Here is what you have to do to find hidden stuff on Android:
- First, open the messages app > click on the Menu icon
- Now, choose the “Archived Messages” option
Here, you can see the hidden messages that you have been looking for a long time.
Method 5: Recover Hidden Text Messages On Samsung Using Professional Tool
If you are still looking for your hidden text messages then don’t give up, it’s time to use Samsung Data Recovery software. This is a professional program that helps you to recover hidden text messages on Samsung or Android phones. It’s an easy-to-use software that restores your texts without backup.
Not only messages but several other data are also recovered such as contacts, photos, videos, audio, WhatsApp chats, notes, documents, and others. It supports all Samsung phones including Samsung Galaxy S23/S22/S21/S20/S10/S9 and others.
The best part is it allows you to preview the files before recovery and no technical skills are required to operate. Therefore, you are suggested to download and install this powerful software and get back disappeared texts on Samsung phones.
To know how to use the software, check its complete user guide.
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones. Some unique features include:
- Directly recover several data types like photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation like a broken screen, accidental, unintentional, factory reset, formatting, virus attack or other reasons
- Provides one-click option to "Recover" deleted files without backup
Hence, the blog ends here and I hope you have tried all the methods mentioned here. Though your texts can disappear due to several reasons there is nothing to panic about. I have suggested various methods to find hidden text messages on Samsung phones.
Also suggested to use Samsung Data Recovery software if you want the texts without any backup.
Further, if you have any suggestions or queries then drop them in the comment section below.
Sophia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert from last 11 years. Loves to write blogs & articles related to Android & iOS Phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS-data-recovery and always looks forward to solve issues related to Android & iOS devices