Everyone is familiar with Google and everyday Google is making some changes so that users data can be safe and secure. In fact, Google’s first priority is to secure the users stuffs in safe way.
Due to this reason, when Android Lollipop version has launched then Google has placed a security feature making the phone un-usable when it gets lost or stolen.
By this way, all the data or contents stored on the phone will be safe and secure. But there are chances of getting in trouble even going through this process when users forget their passwords of Google account.
So if users don’t able to retrieve the password of Google account then the device becomes useless. To tackle the situation, you need to know how to bypass Google’s security verification when it comes to do factory reset of the device.
So this blog completely describes of how to fix This Device Was Reset. To Continue Sign In With A Google Account on Samsung or how to bypass Google account verification on Samsung phone.
What is FRP or Google Account Verification?
FRP is Factory Reset Protection or you can also know it better as Google Account Verification. It’s a new feature developed by Google when Android Lollipop 5.1 was released. It brings built-in security layer for all Android devices.
When your Android or Samsung phone gets stolen or lost then anyone can factory reset it to unlock the phone and use it for their own purpose.
But now, everything has changed and all thanks to FRP as it will show a messages “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device“. It means that the device is useless until Google account verification is passed.
All in whole, you can say that FRP is developed to ensure that no third person can wipe your stored data from phone and do factory reset easily when it gets lost or stolen. This is one step towards protecting our device from accessing by any other person.
But this process is also a big headache when we as a user forget FRP. So, you should know how to remove Google account verification on Samsung phone. Its easy to disable FRP when you have idea about how to do this.
So read further…
How to enable and disable FRP on Android phone
You should know that FRP gets enabled automatically when Google account is added to your device. if you want to add a Google account then follow the below steps:
- First, go to Settings > Accounts > Add and account > Google. After that, enter username and password of your account to add
Now to disable FRP, you need to remove the Google account.
- First go to Settings > Accounts > Google and then select Google account you have added and search “Remove account” by simply tapping the icon
So here, if you are giving your phone to any other person or selling it then you should remove Google account from phone to disable FRP.
After that erase, your data from phone and your device will be ready for use by any other person without FRP.
How to bypass Google account verification for Samsung phones
Everyone is familiar with Samsung phones but the issue also occurs to every user especially those user who are using secondhand phones.
So if you want to know how to bypass Google verification on Samsung then go through the below methods.
Method 1: Best way to bypass FRP on Samsung
First, you have to factory reset your phone and then wait unless the device reboots and says to select a language. Now proceed further:
- Connect your device to Wi-Fi network after which you will see asking for Google account
- Click on Text field in which account will be inserted unless Keyboard comes up
- Now click and hold “@” character unless Settings menu appears
- Here you have to choose Google Keyboard Settings
- Then click on 3 dots or More option depending on your Android OS
- After that, choose Help & Feedback and choose any of them from the list
- Now from Help section, click on Using Google Keyboard
- Do long press in any text to select and then tap on Websearch
- You will get a search field
- After that, type Settings in that search option
- Now move down unless you get “About Phone” option and click on it
- Here you have to enter menu and search for Build Number. Click 7 times on that Build Number to enable Developer Options
- Now again return back to previous menu and open Developer Option
- Here you have to allow OEM Unlocking and then press Back two times
- And now you have to restart your phone
- Again connect your device to WiFi
- Here you will not be asked to login to previous Google account but phone will ask to ADD a new Google Account
- Here you have to add new account and your Samsung device will be ready to use now
- And that’s it.
Method 2: Bypass Google account verification on Samsung using Bypass Tool
FRP Bypass Tool is one of the known tool that helps to avoid Google Account Verification step during setup of Samsung device. This tool can be easily downloaded and used to fix This device was reset. To continue… and can be accessed after doing factory reset.
You need to follow the below steps for FRP bypass tool
- First, you have download FRP tool from the below link mentioned. After downloading it, copy it on pen drive
- After that, you have to reboot your phone and choose preferred language before pressing “Start/Next”
- You will get a popup to insert SIM. Just ‘Skip’ this step and move further
- Here you have to connect your device to Wi-Fi and click on “Next”
- Now on next page, tick-mark on the option that says “I understand and agree….” And then click on “Next”
- And here you will get Google Account Verification window
- Here using On-The Go cable, you have to connect your device and pen drive in which you have copied FRP tool
- When File Manager occurs on screen, check for the FRP Tool file with .apk extension and then choose it
- Here you will see “Development Settings” window, then choose “Install” and continue
- Now you can “Open” the installed App file to “Settings” page. Choose “Backup and reset” to “Factory data reset” on device by clicking “Erase Everything” as given below.
Method 3: Download FRP Bypass APK to remove Google account verification
Even you can use FRP Bypass APK to remove account verification. You will get many tools developed to bypass Google account for Samsung, Nexus, Huawei, LG, Alcatel and others.
Now follow the below steps to remove Google account lock:
Step 1: First, select a suitable FRP bypass App like Pangu FRP Bypass APK, FRP Bypass APK etc. You have to check these apks as some are not free
Step 2: Now download the tool on USB drive
Step 3: After that, connect USB drive to phone through OTG cable. Now install the APK file and after installing the app, now you access phone settings and delete everything including Google account.
So all these are some of the methods to bypass This Device Was Reset. To Continue Sign In With A Google Account Bypass on Samsung and I hope that these methods will help you to remove Google account easily.
If you have any questions or queries then kindly mention them in the below comment section.