Do you have multiple Google accounts linked on your Android phone and you looking how to remove them?
Not getting any way on how to delete Gmail account permanently in Android phone?
Just be relaxed if this situation is with you.
Many times, we add more than one Gmail account on our Android phone but later on it becomes tricky to delete the account that is not required. In fact, there are some risks too associated with deleting the account.
So many users are just worried of how to remove Gmail account from phone and at the same time, if any issue will occur further then what to do.
If you are in such situation then don’t worry much, just be relax and read this blog carefully. Here I am going to how to delete Gmail account permanently on Android phone.
What Are The Reasons For Deleting Gmail Account From Android Phone
Those who don’t have multiple account added on their phone, they would think why someone will like to remove Gmail account from phone, right?
Well, it’s not because of any security concern but there are some other reasons as well. Some possible reasons include:
- Many users want to sell their phone to other people and at that time, it becomes important to remove the account. If you don’t do this, then other people can access your data with the linked Google account.
- When you have to give your phone to someone for some cause and you don’t want that other people look into your Gmail account
What Happens When Google Account Is Removed From Android Phone?
Before deleting Google account from phone, first analyze what would happen after that. Many of them don’t think it and they simply remove it and later on they analyze it.
Here are I have mentioned some possible things that can happen after you remove your Gmail account from phone:
- You will not be able to access the Gmail service anymore
- If you have purchased any content on Google Play and YouTube then they will not be visible anymore
- All data saved will be lost like photos, emails, records etc that is linked with your account
- The bookmarks will also be lost that is saved with this account
How To Delete Gmail Account Permanently In Android Phone
Here are the steps that would help you to remove Gmail account from phone. Go through the steps below:
- First, go to Settings on Android device
- Then go to Accounts > click on it access account list
- Now click on Gmail account that you wish to delete
- Then click on Menu
- Now click on Remove Account to move ahead
- You will get a confirmation message with Remove Account and Cancel option
- Here you have to click on Remove Account to permanently delete Gmail account from Android phone
The above steps are not necessary that every Android phones will have the same process. So here I am going to give you the steps to remove Gmail account from Android phone of other manufacturers as well.
How To Remove Gmail Account On Samsung Phone
Here are the steps that will allow you on how to remove Google account from Samsung phone. They are as follows:
For Android 8.0
- First, go to Home Screen and click on Apps
- Then click on Settings
- Now move down and click on Clouds and Accounts
- Here click on Accounts
- Then on Google Account which you wish to delete
- Now click on Remove Account
- To confirm the selection, click again on Remove Account and remember for some data loss occurrence
- And finally, your Google account will be removed
For Android Pie (9.0)
- First, go to Settings > Accounts and backup
- Then choose Accounts
- Now click on Google Account
- Here select the account and confirm the selection and then click on Remove Account
How To Delete A Gmail Account On Xiaomi Phone
Here are the steps that will help you to remove Google account on Xiaomi phone.
- First, go to Settings app on your Xiaomi phone
- Then click on General Settings
- Now on Account section, click on Google
- Then click on Gmail account that you want to remove
- After that on Sync screen, click on Menu option and finally press Remove Account
How To Delete Google Account From OPPO Phone
Here are the steps you need to follow to delete accounts from Gmail on OPPO phone. Remember that these steps are applicable on all OPPO smartphones.
- First, go to Settings > Accounts and Sync
- Then click on Google account you wish to delete
- After that, click on Remove icon > then Remove
- At last, click on OK and put lock screen password
How To Remove Gmail Account From Vivo Phone
Following the below steps will help you to remove Google account from Vivo phones without any trouble.
- First, go to Settings icon on your Vivo phone
- Then click on Google to open accounts list
- Here click on that account which you want to remove
- Now click on left side button of Home screen for more options
- Then click on Remove Account
- At last, when you get a confirmation message, simply click on OK to proceed further
How To Delete Gmail Account On LG Phone
Those users who have own LG devices and have added multiple accounts, they can remove them by following the below steps:
- First, go to Home and click on Apps icon
- From here, click on Settings
- Then click on Accounts > Google
- Here click on the account from list to remove
- After that, click on Menu (three dots in upper right)
- Now tap on Remove Account
- At last, simply press OK
How To Delete Gmail Account Permanently From Realme Phone
Users of Realme can follow the below given steps to remove Google account from phone.
- First, go to Settings on your Realme phone
- Then click on Accounts or Google to remove the account
- Select the account you want to remove and press Remove account
To completely unlink Google account from phone, you have to factory reset your phone by going to Settings > System > Reset Settings > Factory data reset > Delete all.
Doing this, your Gmail account will be unlinked from Realme phone but also delete every data from phone as well.
So, all these are some of the best ways to remove Google account from all manufacturers of Android phone.
How To Recover Deleted Data From Android Phone
There may be a chance of losing essential data from phone while removing Gmail account. If you come across data loss situation then don’t worry as you can get those lost data back by using Android Data Recovery software.
This is a professional and most recommended solution that allows users to recover disappeared data from Android phone without any backup. Using this tool, users can recover contacts, pictures, videos, call history, documents, notes, WhatsApp chats, music files and many others.
No matter for whatever reasons the data were lost from Android phone, this powerful tool works effectively to deal with the situation. It supports every Android phone brands such as Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Realme, LG, Sony, Nokia, and others.
Therefore, without any worry simply Download Android Data Recovery and restore deleted data from Android devices.
Well, it becomes important to remove Gmail account many times but users don’t know how to perform it. In this blog, I have discussed how to delete Gmail account permanently in Android phone along with every Android phone brands.
I hope you will not be in trouble whenever you want to remove Google account from Android phone.
Further, if you have any question or suggestions then kindly mention them in below comment section.